New version issues?

Ron

I am having issues with eh music overlapping in the new version, Well music will run into the previous track playing instead of fading in proper. Also how do i use the Lufs EBU setting to set all my music to -24 lufs as standard.

There are major issues, With songs playing at the same time as other songs any ideas on this?

Over-Da-Edge-Radio said:
I am having issues with eh music overlapping in the new version, Well music will run into the previous track playing instead of fading in proper.
Fading and overlapping is controlled in the crossfade settings: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/crossfades.htm

Over-Da-Edge-Radio said:
Also how do i use the Lufs EBU setting to set all my music to -24 lufs as standard.
Please see this user manual page for the details: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/normalizing-tracks.htm

Not working I have tried to fix the issue, The music is overlapping here is my radio station for you to hear it. http://overdaedge.caster.fm/ 

bAL1tgi.png

what are good settings? I am looking for good settings for mixpoint never had issues before with other versions ever. I am having issues even when tweaking all options at any number. Also the song ends half way thrpugh there is blue going through my song ahhhhh.

Over-Da-Edge-Radio said:
what are good settings? I am looking for good settings for mixpoint never had issues before with other versions ever
This was not changed compared to previous versions. You can try different settings and see how those work.

Over-Da-Edge-Radio said:
Also the song ends half way thrpugh there is blue going through my song ahhhhh.
You can try turning off the "Trigger mix at" option.

Weird still doing it maybe an issue occoured, When i updated to the new version. See in this picture the blue its cutting into my song i have tried everything.

n7GXsNP.png

There's nothing wrong with the new version, the crossfades work exactly the same way they did in the previous versions. Updating did not change that. You need to review your crossfade settings, check if music tracks have their own crossfading settings (open Track Tool from the playlist), make sure you did not set any custom crossfades in the Segue Editor.

What i am saying is i have tried everything and songs over play each other never happened before, I don't care if it has changed or not since before my experience now is not good from the last version it feel the crossfade settings are doing nothing at all settings. Also how do I save the LUFS that have been scanned how do i apply them to the tracks in my play list? I manually have to edit tracks in the segue editor weird never had to before.

Over-Da-Edge-Radio said:
What i am saying is i have tried everything and songs over play each other never happened before, I don't care if it has changed or not since before my experience now is not good from the last version
It works exactly the same as in the previous version. Nothing was changed, the general crossfade options work as intended. You should check your crossfade settings, check if tracks have their own settings set in Track Tool, Segue editor or file types. Disable "Trigger mix at" and (optionally) "Start fading out on mix".
Again, there's nothing wrong with the software or the update, you just need to adjust its settings to make it work as you see fit.

Over-Da-Edge-Radio said:
Also how do I save the LUFS that have been scanned how do i apply them to the tracks in my play list? I manually have to edit tracks in the segue editor weird never had to before.
Hmm, "before" there was no LUFS or normalizing in RadioBOSS - the feature was introduces in the latest version - RadioBOSS 5.9. I really don't know why you want to believe the update is broken :) It is not.
You can batch process tracks using the Music Library, it will normalize them all and save the level value, please see this page for the details: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/normalizing-tracks.htm

I am Normializing, Triming Silence, Mix Point and BPM then I will save a play list is this correct? Well if so then I am on my way to doing what is right.

Over-Da-Edge-Radio said:
I am Normializing, Triming Silence, Mix Point and BPM then I will save a play list is this correct? Well if so then I am on my way to doing what is right.
Saving a playlist is not required. When you process tracks, the information is saved to a special tag and after that it's available for RadioBOSS when it reads the file.

Also when I set audio to certain levels it is not staying set right? Weird I followed everything you said. Also there is a track tool issue some songs have that red line there and wont move even after you set it proper any ideas?

Over-Da-Edge-Radio said:
Also when I set audio to certain levels it is not staying set right?
The playback level set from Track Tool or Music Library is stored and will stick unless you delete it.

Over-Da-Edge-Radio said:
Also there is a track tool issue some songs have that red line there and wont move even after you set it proper any ideas?
Can you please specify what the red line is?

Also setting the LUFS in the track tool does not stay set, That been debugged here and is a issue for me. Also the red line is at the end of a song it wont move some times it glitches out, I can set it to anything still wont move. Tracks cutting into other track never existed till this version but any how whatever other than this I love Radioboss I would not be complaining and letting you know my experence so that you can better it.

Over-Da-Edge-Radio said:
Also setting the LUFS in the track tool does not stay set
When you process tracks in Music Library or set playback level in Track Tool, the level is saved to the track.

Over-Da-Edge-Radio said:
Also the red line is at the end of a song it wont move some times it glitches out,
The red line that is displayed in the Now Playing section indicated "Mix point" - where the next track is mixed in. The position of the line is determined by crossfade settings.

music always goes low, I have set it multiple times any ideas annoying. Also I am still having music playing over other music no matter what settings I have.

Back