Next Track Follows Highlighted Track

phs

I'm not sure exactly how to describe this problem, so forgive me if it's a little unclear....

On our studio PC, playback follows the currently highlighted track in the playlist. For example, if I have a track playing, and then click on track 8 in the playlist, when the current track ends playback will go straight to track 8, skipping items 1 to 7.

Our Production PC does NOT exhibit the same behavior (it always plays the next track on the playlist, regardless of which track is highlighted), so I'm sure it's a configuration option somewhere but I just have no clue what or where exactly.

There's no such an option in RadioBOSS to play the selected track. If you want to continue playback from a specific track, select it and press Q to add it to the queue.

We want to stop this behavior - it messes up playlists if people forget to click back on the first track in the playlist before the end of the song if they have made adjustments to other items in the list.

phs said:
We want to stop this behavior - it messes up playlists if people forget to click back on the first track in the playlist before the end of the song if they have made adjustments to other items in the list.
In this case, I think more details are needed, what happens, and what should be happening?

Sorry for the delayed reply; my wife just gave birth to our first baby so have been distracted by that! :)

djsoft said:
In this case, I think more details are needed, what happens, and what should be happening?
[list type=decimal]
[*]Track is playing, with multiple tracks in the playlist.
[*]User clicks on track #5 in the playlist (it can be any track, but #5 for example).
[*]At the end of the current track, the highlighted track (#5) starts playing. Tracks 1 to 4 are skipped.
[/list]
I can make a short video to demonstrate if you'd like?

phs said:
Sorry for the delayed reply; my wife just gave birth to our first baby so have been distracted by that!
Congratulations! :)

phs said:
User clicks on track #5 in the playlist (it can be any track, but #5 for example).
If a track is only clicked, it will not start playing. I suppose a video would help to clarify what happens.

Back