Playlist Generator Pro [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Djsoft,

Just checking, when do you expect the comment field issue to be fixed in PlGen Pro, and the update released?

Regards
RBS

Playlist Generator Pro v0.0.0.31 update.

Changes:
- allows to turn on/off length definition for playlist. If length definition is off, the playlist will be generated by one pass of "Playlist contents";
- added "ignore "do not repeat track/artist" options" option to category;
- fixed some bugs

Hi DjSoft,

I have tried everything, and the "comment" field is not working.
This is disappointing,
Every time it just gives me a playlist of "0" (zero) seconds.
It will pick up my music library and generate playlists but as soon as the comment field is filled, it can?t pick up anything.

Help?

Please send the music library file you're using to support@djsoft.net so we'll make some tests on it.

saucerfoot said:
Hey Djsoft

can i try out the new version of playlistGen please
Yes, please see first post of this topic, there's a download link and other info.

ok.... I have figured it out!

The Comment Field works........sort of ????

For example I have in my comment field in the RadioBOSS Music Library, "Pop 10's",    "Pop 00's",  "Ballad 10's",  "Ballad 00's",    etc. (Without the "" Marks and ,)

The PlaylistgenPro will only read the "Pop" or the "Ballad" part of the name.
And from what I can figure out it will ignore "Spaces or Numbers".
As it will not read the year numbers  e.g. "00's" or "10's"  
Another example I have "Top 40"    "Top 30"     "Top 10" in the comment field of my music library.
The PlGenPro will just give me song with 'Top" in the comment field, and ignores the number.

Hope you can understand this

Regards

Strange, as it should separate comments only using "," and ";" letters. I.e. you have comment filter set to "Pop 80's, Pop 90's" - in this case it should select tracks, which contain one (or both) of "Pop 80's" or "Pop 90's".

The bug in previous version was, that it separated comments using also space character (" ") - this leaded to behavior you describe, but it was fixed. Seems that it wasn't fixed completely :(

ok,
Looking forward to the updated version.
All in all its looking very good, and well done on the New RadioBOSS music Library, so much better then the old one.
Regards

Hello,

The update will be released this week. It's delayed because RadioBOSS 4.4.1 took more time than I supposed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back