Playlist Generator Pro [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi DjSoft,

Just checking if PlGenPro will be released today Sunday?
Or will it be during the week.

Regards

Here's an update.
Fixed couple of minor bugs + comment field fixed again (should work now).
http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/PlaylistGeneratorPro.zip

Please report any bugs.

Awesome!

This has alot of the features I wanted.

The fact that you can select to not repeat a artist or track for a amount of time as well as being able to select hours for the length where two of the things I really love about this!

Thanks,
Shawn

RBS said:
Hi Djsoft,

Here is another bug I think,

After I generate the playlist and Import it into RadioBOSS, some of the track's names do not appear in RadioBOSS. (Please see Pic 1.) This does not happen in RadioBoss's normal Playlist generator.

Also I have found that the lenght ( Time) of the generated Playlist is not accurate.
If you want a 60 min playlist it can be 65 minutes or more.
Not as accurate as RadioBOSS's own playlist generator.

Regards
RBS

Just a thought, is the playlist generator counting total duration of all audio by total length of audio to the end of the file, or to the crossfade point... ?

Chris Diack said:
Just a thought, is the playlist generator counting total duration of all audio by total length of audio to the end of the file, or to the crossfade point... ?
For now, it's calculating to the physical end of file. But this will be fixed of course.

I don't know if I should post this here or in RadioBOSS Beta, but its a Playlist Generator problem I guess, so I will post it here.

In RadioBOSS Beta 4.5.0.684 if I click Playlist > Playlist Generator Pro the playlist generator is in some other language... (see attached picture)

Attachments

• playlist_generator_pro.png
    playlist_generator_pro.png
    51 KB · Views: 762
All future updates of Playlist Generator Pro are now in RadioBOSS package (starting from RadioBOSS 4.5 version).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back