Playlist Generator Pro Changes?

KLSR1650

Looks like the Playlist Generator Pro has changed in RB v.7.0.3.x. It doesn't seem to be compatible with Playlists made from PGP from v.6.2.4.x.
Does this mean I have to go and completely rebuild all the 70+ playlists that I use every day with the new PGP?

Thanks.
MS

No incompatibility changes were made, all presets from the old should open without a problem. Can you please specify what's not working?

Did a Restore Settings From Backup from the v.6.2.4.x main automation PC to my backup PC running the v.7.0.3.x.
The Playlists are there but the tracks are not pointing to any files to load.

Did a Restore Settings From Backup from the v.6.2.4.x main automation PC to my backup PC running the v.7.0.3.x.
The Playlists are there but the tracks are not pointing to any files to load.
It's not a problem of a backup system or RadioBOSS. The problem is that music files the playlists are referring to, are not present on the computer. The settings backup and restore only stores the settings, not the music. You also need to copy music to the other computer, and ensure it's on the same drive and in the same folder as in your main automation PC.

I will re-check that. The music folder tree was copied from the main to the backup and was working
before I upgraded to the v.7.0.3.x.
It's like it lost the drive map. SMH.

It might be your path in the playlist's files have changed. did you change your music directory. There is a fix you need to get a text search and search the directory with a change if that's what's causing it and point to new directory.

Back