Problem getting Mic To Work With Radioboss

Jay33 said:
Hello pety created an account and it says no videos available at this time
Interesting! I will upload that video and I'll send you an emailwith  a download link.

Is this your email: irishcountryradio@rocketmail.com ?
It will take some time, but you will receive the link after upload is finished.

Jay33 said:
Here are my Input, Playback & Broadcast screenshots
You have "No device" selected for MIC - you have to select the sound card where you have the microphone connected.

Jay33 said:
Hello Pety
I dont want to use the mic button as there is alot of interference i want to activate mic from mixer like i was doing all along
OK, then you probably need to do the following:
1. Set up "Input 1" to use the mixer output - as you're using USB mixer, simply select it there.
2. In the Broadcast section in Settings, select Source: Input 1 (see the screenshot attached)

Now RadioBOSS's integrated encoder will broadcast you mixer's output. If it still does not work, please post a screenshot of your RadioCaster settings.

Attachments

• 2014-10-10_23-12-15.png
    2014-10-10_23-12-15.png
    49.2 KB · Views: 377
djsoft said:
Jay33 said:
Here are my Input, Playback & Broadcast screenshots
You have "No device" selected for MIC - you have to select sound card where you have microphone connected.

Jay33 said:
Hello Pety
I dont want to use the mic button as there is alot of interference i want to activate mic from mixer like i was doing all along
Then you probably need to do the following:
- set up "Input 1" to use the mixer output - as you're using USB mixer, simply select it there.
- in the Broadcast section in Settings, select Source: Input 1 (see the screenshot attached)

Now RadioBOSS's integrated encoder will broadcast you mixer's output. If it still does not work, please post a screenshot of your RadioCaster settings.
The problem is cable connections from the mixer to PC. I send him a video.

pety said:
Yes, I think so too. It looks like the microphone is not directly connected to the PC.

djsoft said:
pety said:
Yes, I think so too. It looks like the microphone is not directly connected to the PC.
Indeed! Everything goes through mixer and broadcast it through Input 1. Also broadcast had to be set up.

Back