Problems RadioLogger and Micro

djmicbby

hello
Have I downloaded the RadioLogger downloaded and installed it. Now I wanted to with my RadioBOSS a broadcast recording and realized that the microphone will not be included! Music is taken only my Micro announcement lacks .. It's silent to listen while I talk! I have no mixer to the computer off but make everything about Windows 8 .. What is the reason?

Michael Kopens

djmicbby said:
hello
Have I downloaded the RadioLogger downloaded and installed it. Now I wanted to with my RadioBOSS a broadcast recording and realized that the microphone will not be included! Music is taken only my Micro announcement lacks .. It's silent to listen while I talk! I have no mixer to the computer off but make everything about Windows 8 .. What is the reason?

Michael Kopens
Do you need RadioLogger for recording all the time? Or time to time? I am asking this becouse RadioBOSS has own recorder (Stream Archive) which record Mic and Playlist too.

As already noted, you can use the Stream Archive feature in RadioBOSS - it will record everything what's playing in RadioBOSS. Another way, is to activate virtual audio cards in RadioBOSS and use it as Monitor sound card (Settings-Playback), then select the same virtual card in RadioLogger to record from.

I wanted a complete program to copy two hours picking this dan in the AutoDJ on the server .. Music is so wonderfully taken, but unfortunately not what I in Micro talking about! I have a headset connected to the sound card or Lappi Big Tower in the RCA inputs .. Here times 2 images from RadioBOSS setting.
Michael Kopens

settings radioboss 1.PNG

setting radioss2.PNG

Have you tried using the Stream Archive feature in RadioBOSS? It will record anything, including the microphone. Also please make sure you're using the most recent version, RadioBOSS 5.3.2.1.

hello
Yes I have tried using the function in RadioBOSS itself! Only the music aufgenommen.Wenn I will say something to Micro music faded down but it prevails silence .. No I have the version 5.0.3.2 But this would have it too can .. my support for the new version expired

djmicbby /Kopens

The Stream Archive feature has been significantly improved since RadioBOSS 5.0. Updating to the latest RadioBOSS 5.3 will solve the issue you have.

hello
Unfortunately, my support has expired and I had to renew this so that I can convert the trial version to a Licensed version! My Key is not accepted and I will renew my is Displayed!

You can prolong your update subscription, please purchase RadioBOSS Update, $69.95.

Back