pety

Dmitriy
What does profile command in Event?

I would like to set an event which saves profile as a custom name.
How can I do that?

Profile command loads the specified profile. There's no way to save the profile using a scheduler command, but you can activate the auto-save function from the Settings menu.

djsoft said:
Profile command loads the specified profile. There's no way to save the profile using a scheduler command, but you can activate the auto-save function from the Settings menu.
I have it activated. But anyway I wait for the USER DEFAULT. I need to freeze panels in RadioBOSS. All the time my co-workers change them and the settings too.

pety said:
I have it activated. But anyway I wait for the USER DEFAULT. I need to freeze panels in RadioBOSS. All the time my co-workers change them and the settings too.
"Default user" feature will be added in RB 5.5 :)

Good day, a suggestion that I find interesting for the new version is that the profile is linked to the user. So when another user logs in automatically bring his profile , it will be very important because it will bring all quick release configuration (cart ) and more ...

celso said:
Good day, a suggestion that I find interesting for the new version is that the profile is linked to the user. So when another user logs in automatically bring his profile , it will be very important because it will bring all quick release configuration (cart ) and more ...
Currently RadioBOSS configurations are separated for different Windows users - each user will have a different set of settings, not only profiles. I'm afraid the feature you ask will not be possible without making global changes to how settings are stored...

Back