RB requesting license key after restart

madbeatz

Hi,

I have 2 instances of RB running, on the backup computer, after restarting RB, it keeps asking for the license key despite entering the key previously.
  • RB Version 6.2.0.5
  • Profile saved
  • Settings saved and backed up.
Any idea how to stop this?
Thanks

I have 2 instances of RB running, on the backup computer, after restarting RB, it keeps asking for the license key despite entering the key previously.
This is odd, is it a virtual machine or a real computer?

@HMMMM no errors on the machine.

@djsoft. Virtual. Have been using RB in this scenario since 2016. Suddenly is just started on the back up. The main RB which is also on a virtual has no issues.

Virtual. Have been using RB in this scenario since 2016. Suddenly is just started on the back up. The main RB which is also on a virtual has no issues.
Looks like it's a problem, hardware ID is changed on virtual machine for some reason and that's why it will require activation again.

Restarted the machine a couple of times and not seen the issue re occur. Will make a note of machine id as you have suggested and note if the issue reoccurs.

Thanks

so this issue has reappeared. First on the same backup machine and today, it occurred on my prod machine after windows update restart.

System ID remain same.

Anything I need to take note of to aid fault finding?

Thanks

We have never seen such a behavior here, so I'm not sure what changed. If you enter the key what happens? Does it ask again after restarting RB?

Back