pub

Good evening
I have a problem, I have 2 titles in the properties of an ad with an entry jingle, an exit jingle and a separator jingle but I only have one ad title which is broadcast
What should I do
thank you for your reply
Loic
pub

Can you please provide more information? Do you use the Ads Scheduler? If so, it creates playlists based on what tracks are assigned to advert blocks. You can click one of the cells in the scheduling grid to see what ads are assigned to the block.

good evening, yes it's in the pub module I have 2 mp3 files with an entry jingle, exit jingle and transitions, but the system only takes one file each time it is broadcast. Good evening

good evening, yes it's in the pub module I have 2 mp3 files with an entry jingle, exit jingle and transitions, but the system only takes one file each time it is broadcast. Good evening
When you have one advert but assign two (or any other number of tracks) for it, it only takes one (random) track from the list.
Please see the user manual for Ads Scheduler to better understand how it works: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/advertisement_scheduler.htm

Back