Radio Boss setup with Zeno media in shoutcast v2

DJ Jack Twist

After a lot of searching the internet exhaustively, I would like your help to configure my zeno media in shoutcast on Radio Boss. I've tried countless times in different ways using the data from my Zeno in shoutcast v2 and always without success. Can someone help me?

With Zeno Media you upload like 500 tracks into your account and the system runs the music for you. If you run with a outside radio automation to Zeno they will change the quality of your stream so if your stream is 160kbps Zeno changes it to 80kbps no matter what the quality is. Zeno was setup to be a auto dj for 500 tracks.

After a lot of searching the internet exhaustively, I would like your help to configure my zeno media in shoutcast on Radio Boss. I've tried countless times in different ways using the data from my Zeno in shoutcast v2 and always without success. Can someone help me?
Hi, from what little I know, Zeno has issues with shoutcast v2 (I might as well be wrong). With Icecast it works perfectly whether it is Radioboss or other software ... Greetings

With Zeno Media you upload like 500 tracks into your account and the system runs the music for you. If you run with a outside radio automation to Zeno they will change the quality of your stream so if your stream is 160kbps Zeno changes it to 80kbps no matter what the quality is. Zeno was setup to be a auto dj for 500 tracks.
I use it to relay my Shoutcast which is streamed by Radio Boss because Zeno has no scheduler,

Back