Radio Caster

Please post RadioCaster settings window screenshot. We'll try to reproduce the error here.

I enclose a picture here,

Attachments

• Sin t?tulo.png
    Sin t?tulo.png
    245 KB · Views: 582
djsoft said:
Action Radio 95.1 said:
i was referring to the latest Radio Caster 1.5  lost the settings and was unable to retrieve it the settings
I think it's something wrong with your PC, eg. a virus or a problem with hard drive. Please check those.

can't be i have tried on 3 different machines

nelson c
Thank you for the screenshot. We'll test program with the same settings.

Action Radio 95.1
Do you mean settings are not stored each time after you close and restart RadioCaster? Or it just happens sometimes, and sometimes settings are stored?

djsoft said:
nelson c
Thank you for the screenshot. We'll test program with the same settings.

Action Radio 95.1
Do you mean settings are not stored each time after you close and restart RadioCaster? Or it just happens sometimes, and sometimes settings are stored?

It happens sometimes and I have to enter all the settings manually again. The machine I tested it on are all Windows 7 machines

Do those machines have something in common? Eg. antivirus or other software installed?

djsoft said:
Do those machines have something in common? Eg. antivirus or other software installed?

there is one that doesn't have anitivirus installed. the other two does have it. they all have the base OS nothing no other software installed. s it possible to have the option to save it else or put in the save every 1-4 hours as in Radio Boss

Hi,

I also have problems with the new 1.5 version. Namely these small jumps in the signal. When I go back to version 1.4 everything works as it should.

My system:
Intel Xeon E3-1245 with 16GB ram. E-MU 1212m - ASIO 10ms. I also have no anti-virus software in use on this system and no errors in log.

Regards,

Antoine

Action Radio 95.1
We were unable to reproduce the issue. The next update will have extended error checking when it reads/saves the settings - it will tell what's going wrong.

Antoine
How much encoders do you use? Please post screenshot of a settings window.

RadioCaster update released: http://dl.djsoft.net/RadioCaster_setup.exe

It fixed the stream "jumping" issue.

The problem is indeed fixed with the new 1.5.1.0 version.

Thanks for that! :)

Back