radio caster

vangelis

Hello!!!

I use radiocaster latest version.
It works fine but titles metadata on player where i listeng i sawing every bit restaring and appears as much times as preview played track. Any solution?
A bid bad english.

Regards

I'm afraid I didn't understand the problem... Could you please provide more information, eg. screenshots?

Hello!!!

Isn't possible to show you a screenshot!!!
But titles for each track be played appearing as 4-5 times on player now onair:.

With Regards

Evangelos V. Katselos

OK, but where those titles do appear? When you play a stream?

What title source do you use in RadioCaster?

Hello!

I use radio automation ... and it export txt file on folder on local pc with automation with played track now onair.
I stream from another pc with caster yours software.
I give link through network for the now onait txt file. I used another streamer and dosen't make that problem.

I was testing some times.

Regards

Evangelos V. Katselos

Hello!
I already done!!!

With regards

Evangelos . Katselos

PS: Sorry, service not available. Try again later. Sorry, service not available. Try again later.
This message appears when ads are broadcast onair.

vangelis said:
Hello!
I already done!!!
I'm glad that problem is resolved now.

vangelis said:
PS: Sorry, service not available. Try again later. Sorry, service not available. Try again later.
This message appears when ads are broadcast onair.
I don't think any of our products could produce an error message like this... Where did you see it?

Hello!!!

This appearing on txt file where i send you.
Do you publiced any new version for radiocaster?

With regards

Evangelos V. Katselos

I don't have any software to make any screenshot to show you on software. This message appears when adverisiments is going to be broadcasting. The automation is Jazler...

vangelis said:
This appearing on txt file where i send you.
It looks like an issue with the software which produces the text file - RadioCaster just reads this file and uses its contents as a title.

i post a screenshot

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    173.8 KB · Views: 458
I think you should configure the software you're using to broadcast so it produces a correct text file... I'm afraid I can't help you with it.

Back