RadioBOSS 4.7 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
nelson c said:
1) If you, the problems have been fixed  Thanks. although I get the feeling that there is little difference between the preview of the crossfader editor and sounding air mixture.
Are you sure there's a difference? As I checked it many times and it sounds the same in the player and in the editor.

nelson c said:
2) The problem with playlist generator Pro is very strange happens to me with an event is generated only when the playlist all the way down (so there are more songs or below the event below). the error is that the last category is top it (see screenshot 6)
but when it generates and is generated correctly tracks below (see the screenshot 5)
That's odd. Does it happen all the time, or is it a random error? I'll check it myself soon.

nelson c said:
3) ok thanks! I would also like to be able to program in editor crossfader for mixing configurations are deleted in the first generation. that when I change the place of some songs are edited with crossfader for other topics and suna ugly.
The crossfade handling will be changed a little. Mixing settings will not be stored permanently in the track, instead, they will be stored in the playlist.

nelson c said:
a bug appeared when opening RB after the power outage. if truth is not qu shall do with it (to see the error see screenshot 4)
When bug like this appears, please click "Send bug report" button, or if you're making a screenshot, please switch to "call stacks" tab in the report. Otherwise it's hard to tell what's wrong.
Settings backup/restore is planned for the future.

nelson c said:
Another mistake that I have is that when RB is minimized, the window is inactive or logo appears when you start and the icon will be flashing (it is clear that not open Playlist Generator Pro, or any other software RB) please see the capture screen 3.
The logo appears only on startup... There's no way for it to appear i any other time.
Probably, logo appears because the program is being restarted (please check Settings->Restart program if it crashes or hangs option)... What about sound - does it interrputed when you see this logo?

nelson c said:
the video settings on the tab are incorrect (please see capture 2)
You should switch to the English user interface for now... Other languages are not updated yet, that's why you see this.

nelson c said:
when the name change of venue or start date, ect. evventos programmer returns to the second place it was. this did not happen before, but still had an error that I changed and when opening and closing RB was as before. ( (see screenshot 1))
That's a bug. Thanks for reporting.

Hey djsoft

my radioboss crashed on me today while i was using the broadcast feature on it for 1 full hour

take a look at this screenshot

so can you fix this bug please

thanks

Attachments

• radioboss crashed picture.png
    radioboss crashed picture.png
    316 KB · Views: 502
djsoft said:
nelson c said:
1) If you, the problems have been fixed  Thanks. although I get the feeling that there is little difference between the preview of the crossfader editor and sounding air mixture.
1)Are you sure there's a difference? As I checked it many times and it sounds the same in the player and in the editor.
1) To me it sounds different. Maybe for the autoamp.
nelson c said:
2) The problem with playlist generator Pro is very strange happens to me with an event is generated only when the playlist all the way down (so there are more songs or below the event below). the error is that the last category is top it (see screenshot 6)
1)  but when it generates and is generated correctly tracks below (see the screenshot 5)
2)That's odd. Does it happen all the time, or is it a random error? I'll check it myself soon.
2) it is rare, it happens all the time but only in a template. I have installed logmein, maybe we could have a remote acess to my pc.

nelson c said:
3) ok thanks! I would also like to be able to program in editor crossfader for mixing configurations are deleted in the first generation. that when I change the place of some songs are edited with crossfader for other topics and suna ugly.
3)The crossfade handling will be changed a little. Mixing settings will not be stored permanently in the track, instead, they will be stored in the playlist.
3) ok, thanks.

4)When bug like this appears, please click "Send bug report" button, or if you're making a screenshot, please switch to "call stacks" tab in the report. Otherwise it's hard to tell what's wrong.
4)ok, I understand

5)Settings backup/restore is planned for the future.
5) Great, thanks!

6)The logo appears only on startup... There's no way for it to appear i any other time.
Probably, logo appears because the program is being restarted (please check Settings->Restart program if it crashes or hangs option)... What about sound - does it interrputed when you see this logo?
6)the sound was still listening right now restart the pc and turn off the option to restart RB to an error. and now I spend more

7)You should switch to the English user interface for now... Other languages are not updated yet, that's why you see this.

7)Ok the truth despite not understand much English, RB is very easy to use. Re-Translates as software, count with me for Spanish is my native language.
English I have no great knowledge, but helped me with google translator. is but I'm using to post in this forum.

bobby said:
Hey djsoft

my radioboss crashed on me today while i was using the broadcast feature on it for 1 full hour

take a look at this screenshot

so can you fix this bug please

thanks
You're using an older version 4.7.0.3. This crash was fixed in the latest 4.7.0.4, please download an update: http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_4.7_beta.exe

Hi Dmitry,

Tried RB 4.7.0.4 this morning and it apears to be unusable. rRight from loading it uses 100% CPU and takes about 3 minutes to load.
This was not the case in version 4.7.0.1. But in that 4.7.0.1 version BR crashed when creating a PLgen Pro playlist but does not create a report, just reloads itself. The same playlist was properly created in the PlGen Pro and could be exported to RB. I cannot try on latest version RB is not responding and talking 100% CPU. Running on Win XP pro SP3

Christian

It can be because settings messed up. You can try reinstalling it to a different folder.
100% cpu load and 3 minutes startup means there's something seriously wrong. Are you using any plugins? That could be a problem.

Update RadioBOSS 4.7.0.5: http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_4.7_beta.exe

Changes:
- Better handling for voice tracks: voice track is now played between intro and outro of tracks. Music is attenuated while voice track is playing (this is controlled via Settings->Playback->Miscellaneous).
- Several Playlist Generator bugs fixed
- "Save selected" feature for scheduler
- "Shuffle" now works better. The chance of track repeat is reduced significantly.
- Crossfade editor: bugs fixed, track can be dragged by clicking on the track
- Several bugs fixed in the player

Congratulations, the editor of crossfader works great now!
I'm still having the same problem in playlist generator.
could do a remote access and show him the problem. I have installed logmein.
for if this plan to activate the function "use all track from source" in playlist generator?
thanks!

Very good feature "Save selected" for scheduler.
Also, very good "Tag Editor - Copy&Paste".
Congratulations!

Track Tool and Crossfade Editor, together, are THE BEST  :)
You are doing a great job.

Possible bug.

When I save a playlist made with the generator the file is saved without any extension (m3u or m3u8). It must be manualy added.

Second one! In playlist generator I selected to play jingles after four tracks. Nothing happened. I did it twice.

1th bug: When I insert pause in Duration is not displayed the time wich I fixed.
2nd bug: When I minimize the RB, from time to time it maximizing itself.

Attachments

• pause.jpg
    pause.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 495
nelson c said:
I'm still having the same problem in playlist generator.
could do a remote access and show him the problem. I have installed logmein.
I didn't look into it yet. We'll use Logmein if there will be a need, I'll let you know. But usually it's not required :)

nelson c said:
for if this plan to activate the function "use all track from source" in playlist generator?
thanks!
That feature is not implemented yet. Planned for the future.

pety said:
Track Tool and Crossfade Editor, together, are THE BEST  :)
You are doing a great job.

pety said:
Second one! In playlist generator I selected to play jingles after four tracks. Nothing happened. I did it twice.
I just tried to do the same, and it works here. Please post some screenshots of your setup.

djsoft said:
pety said:
I just tried to do the same, and it works here. Please post some screenshots of your setup.
Is it necesary to give the path to jingle playlist?

pety said:
1th bug: When I insert pause in Duration is not displayed the time wich I fixed.
2nd bug: When I minimize the RB, from time to time it maximizing itself.
Thanks for reporting this.

pety said:
Is it necesary to give the path to jingle playlist?
Yes, there should be a full path to jingle playlist, otherwise Playlist Generator won't be able to locate the file.

Hey djsoft

i found a new bug

everytime i start up radioboss on this newer update beta version

my sound on my soundcard on my laptop goes all weird to only sounding on 1 speaker

but when i turn off radioboss my soundcard goes back to sounding on two of my laptop speakers

so can you fix this problem please

thanks

Excuse me, but I use google translator and I could not understand. we will use logmein error for playlist generator?
new error!. not removed from the list after playing events.
21.png

bobby said:
everytime i start up radioboss on this newer update beta version

my sound on my soundcard on my laptop goes all weird to only sounding on 1 speaker
I'm not sure that it's a RadioBOSS problem. Please try restarting your laptop and updating sound card drivers.

nelson c said:
Excuse me, but I use google translator and I could not understand. we will use logmein error for playlist generator?
new error!. not removed from the list after playing events.
I'll try to reproduce this bug myself first, and if I can't, we'll use Logmein.
About new error - it will be fixed in the next update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back