error.jpg
    841.5 KB · Views: 485
IN IMAGE FROM ATTACH    :'(

Attachments

• incredible.jpg
    incredible.jpg
    811 KB · Views: 463
pety said:
I WANT A FIXED/STABLE VERSION. I CAN'T WAIT!!!
Working on it :)
Current version is stable enough... Some non-critical bugs just need to be fixed, that's it.

Hi I think I found two new bug:
* Microphone compressor not working
* In voice track does not work "mic amplifier" (almost can not hear my voice)
thanks!

nelson c said:
Hi I think I found two new bug:
* Microphone compressor not working
* In voice track does not work "mic amplifier" (almost can not hear my voice)
thanks!
Thanks for reporting. This will be fixed in the next update.

Found 2 Bugs.
1. When the don't send track to server option is on the track doesn't show up in the log.
2. When a jingle is playing the track title is the name of the previous track.

Attachments

• RadioBoss STTS and T ERROR.JPG
    RadioBoss STTS and T ERROR.JPG
    225.4 KB · Views: 567
There is a strange situation on our radio station. The timer of our PC is late about 45 - 55 per hour. Is a problem from RB or from PC's clock?

Save Profile does save all Settings?
I have big problems becouse RB do not retain settings.
Can you improve this module?
Can you teach me how to Save, Export and Import the Settings wich I want?
Thanks a lot!

I checked! RB is affecting Time in Windows 7. The clock is come late.
Need urgent fix!

UPDATE!
If you don't have solutions for this situation we will GIVE UP at RB.

We have to use news like CNN through Line.IN 16 times in 24 hours. That means sharp clock/time. RB come late the time. I think is becouse sound buffer. But if I reduce buffer, the sound freeze. Please, urgent fix.

pety said:
Save Profile does save all Settings?
I have big problems becouse RB do not retain settings.
Can you improve this module?
Can you teach me how to Save, Export and Import the Settings wich I want?
Thanks a lot!
Settings import/export is planned for the next versions. Profile doesn't have all settings. It's mostly visual settings, like colors, fonts, playlists.
To backup all settings, you can click Settings->Open Settings folder and copy all files from that folder.

pety said:
I checked! RB is affecting Time in Windows 7. The clock is come late.
Need urgent fix!
This is something else. RadioBOSS does nothing to a system clock.

pety said:
We have to use news like CNN through Line.IN 16 times in 24 hours. That means sharp clock/time. RB come late the time. I think is becouse sound buffer. But if I reduce buffer, the sound freeze. Please, urgent fix.
Please give more info on this. What comes late, where clock is wrong, etc.
Sound buffer has absolutely nothing to do with the system clock.

djsoft said:
pety said:
Please give more info on this. What comes late, where clock is wrong, etc.
Sound buffer has absolutely nothing to do with the system clock.

I am in testing now, but first results comes:
1. When i start PC, without RB, first I sincronize the time. I have another PC near me sincronized in the same way. The clocks display the same time. OK. After one hour nothing change. The time is the same on both PC's.
2. Start RB and it plays the usual shedule. After 10 min I can see the difference. Clock from PC where RB works is late with few seconds. After 30 min is late more. After one hour is late between 35-55 seconds. I observed that from two days ago, becouse we started with RB. As I told you we use Line.IN many times for national news, from RRA, a radio station like CNN. That's why we know that RB has that HUGE BUG.

Now I make statistics. That means that I repeat tests to see if that is a rule. And the rule is that RB develop a delay at PC clock/time.

Probably (sure for me) solved.

When I set Main soundcard buffer size to 0 (zero) and test it over one hour the result did not surprize me. Only two seconds delay clock PC.

So that is the reason for PC time delay. You (we) have a sound buffer problem. I'll continue tests at home, but, for me, the problem was elucidated.

I cannot abandon RB after so many testing work and a lot of stress.

It could be a sound card driver's problem. I just checked several RadioBOSS instances I have running on a different computers (on some machines it is running for more than a week) - and the time is correct everywhere.

I suggest you to try switching to another sound card and see if the problem still exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back