Not open for further replies.
Hey staff

everytime i download those older versions of radioboss

it saids list out of bounds and alot more error messages for me

so what could be wrong then

bobby said:
everytime i download those older versions of radioboss

it saids list out of bounds and alot more error messages for me
Please create a separate topic about it, this topic is dedicated for RadioBOSS 4.7 beta. Thanks.

Update RadioBOSS 4.7.0.966
Changes:
- Intro+outro indication on progress bar
- Ability to disable local echo for microphone
- "Ask on close" option
- several TrackTool related bugs fixed
- fixed bug in Playlist Generator Pro (sometimes resulting playlist length was incorrect)
- several VST plugins bugs fixed

hello, error:
show-image.php

hey great job on the new version got some bugs to report i'll post pics
on the first pic this happens when i start radioboss and on the second pic i guess the error has somthing to do with vst's

Attachments

• radioboss startup error.jpg
    radioboss startup error.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 640
  • radioboss error.jpg
    radioboss error.jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 633
djsoft said:
Radio said:
Radio said:
hello, error:
show-image.php
sorry scream by http://www.subirimagenes.net/show-image.php?id=97812b528578a8c0c9f1655dbb474cda
What did you do before this error message appeared?
the music is playing, RB had minimized, when the music stopped for half a second, and gave me that error, continuous music instantly and accept that mistake and no more appeared until now. As I reported in case it is something serious.

It can be serious.
Please download the latest version (RadioBOSS 4.7.0.973) - http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_4.7_beta.exe
It will produce more detailed error message in case it occurs again. Thank you.

topmandw said:
hey great job on the new version got some bugs to report i'll post pics
on the first pic this happens when i start radioboss and on the second pic i guess the error has somthing to do with vst's
Please download an updated version - http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_4.7_beta.exe
It will show detailed error message, and it will be easier to find where the problem is (click the "Send report" button when error appears).

djsoft said:
Update RadioBOSS 4.7.0.966
Changes:
- Intro+outro indication on progress bar
- Ability to disable local echo for microphone
- "Ask on close" option
- several TrackTool related bugs fixed
- fixed bug in Playlist Generator Pro (sometimes resulting playlist length was incorrect)
- several VST plugins bugs fixed

thanks for ask on close option .still need to see changing audio sound card without need to restart rb to take effect

i think it will be great to see 2 folder in rb directory one for vst plugin and one for dsp ,so that it will be no interference between the 2 genres oof plug-ins

Hi, there is a function of mixing tracks, well when using it, the indicator of the song to be played is not updated soon. not a serious error but I think it's good because it could confuse inform radio announcer. por favor si no me entiende hagamelo saber  y le envio capturas de pantalla

Nelson said:
Hi, there is a function of mixing tracks, well when using it, the indicator of the song to be played is not updated soon. not a serious error but I think it's good because it could confuse inform radio announcer.
I'm afraid I didn't understand what indicator... Can you show it on a screenshot?

radium98 said:
thanks for ask on close option .still need to see changing audio sound card without need to restart rb to take effect
Live switching of audio devices is a bit tricky. I keep it on the list, but don't know when it will be done. There are more important things to do...

radium98 said:
i think it will be great to see 2 folder in rb directory one for vst plugin and one for dsp ,so that it will be no interference between the 2 genres oof plug-ins
In the next update the VST plugin directory will be configurable. By default it will use the standard VST directory (where most plugins are installed by default):
C:\Program Files\Steinberg\Vstplugin
This will eliminate a need to copy all those DLL's around.
Another problem, many people copied only the plugins DLL, and not auxiliary files and folders... this was a cause of crashes and/or plugin was unable to start.

In the next update the VST plugin directory will be configurable. By default it will use the standard VST directory (where most plugins are installed by default):
C:\Program Files\Steinberg\Vstplugin
This will eliminate a need to copy all those DLL's around.
Another problem, many people copied only the plugins DLL, and not auxiliary files and folders... this was a cause of crashes and/or plugin was unable to start.

I agree thanks this what do i mean exactly and if its possible to put on the do list support direct for directx important no more need to that adapt-x that make me glitch between tracks when i test RB because i am a TESTER :) till now my little station down

radium98 said:
I agree thanks this what do i mean exactly and if its possible to put on the do list support direct for directx important no more need to that adapt-x that make me glitch between tracks when i test RB because i am a TESTER :) till now my little station down
The native DirectX plug-ins support probably will be added in the future. For now the only option is AdaptX, but I agree that it's not a very good solution...

@nelson
thanks for reporting, it will be fixed in the next update.

djsoft said:
Leandrofiorenza said:
Please check the new feature maximum time on the list are no events to disappear on their own regardless of having disabled the function of maximum waiting time. and sometimes the events are deleted from the list when you are leaving RB stopped running. then luckily silendio detector acts and continues to play the music from the playlist.
Checked on this, and it never deletes the tracks which it shouldn't delete...
Please give me more info, what tracks are deleted? How were they added to the playlist?
Hi, this configuration is where I delete all the task:
* a task is in play (no timeout on the list)
* then you add a jingle that is played every 5 minutes, has enabled the maximum waiting option on the list.
a minute or two clears the jingle which is correct, but also the task that is in play.
sometimes directly add the jingle and this is cleared and the second without repetar the maximum time on the list.
Please let me know if I was not clear and made a video

radioboss updated beta version not allowing broadcast to run just says idle and its enabled posting pic

Attachments

• broadcast not working.jpg
    broadcast not working.jpg
    590.3 KB · Views: 636
topmandw said:
radioboss updated beta version not allowing broadcast to run just says idle and its enabled posting pic
Please see what error code it is (red lines in the report). It's not visible on screenshot...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back