RadioBOSS 4.9 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
djsoft said:
flous,
can you please give details on this: from where you're dragging and where you're dropping to.

When I?m trying to drag music from outside the programm into the playlist.

And the next problem is with broadcasting. When I broadcast and there is no song playing and I?m only speaking (microphone), then there is no streaming. I can only speak to the listeners when a song is playing in the background.

flous said:
When I?m trying to drag music from outside the programm into the playlist.
Please make sure you're dragging directly to the playlist - in previous versions you can drag into any place in RB window, but now only playlist window accepts files.
If it still doesn't work - what OS are you using?

flous said:
And the next problem is with broadcasting. When I broadcast and there is no song playing and I?m only speaking (microphone), then there is no streaming. I can only speak to the listeners when a song is playing in the background.
This bug will be tested. Currently you can enable the "Produce silent output" option in the Settings->Playback, probably it will fix this.

Hello dear, I wanted to ask if you had the chance to add a very useful feature for me!
In the Cart Machine set the option to enter before the next song in order to give the possibility of overlap over the original one even before the song.
Do you think you can do that?
Have a nice evening
:)

Hello, I encounter a problem when inserting tracks using the API:
when you insert a track, which contains the carater name "&" do not enter the full name in RB.
I realize that this problem occurs because the & is used to pass values ??to the program.
I think that a possible solution could be a code that tells the program that identifies this sign.
For Example code: "!-5!"
Original route: Britney Spears Ft Will.I.Am - Scream & Shout.mp3
Send to program: Britney Spears Ft Will.I.Am - Scream !-5! Shout.mp3
Thanks

davideaxo said:
In the Cart Machine set the option to enter before the next song in order to give the possibility of overlap over the original one even before the song.
If you want to play intro for a song, I think it will be easier to use voice track (or simply insert a track into playlist). Or I didn't understand you correctly?

nelson c said:
Hello, I encounter a problem when inserting tracks using the API:
when you insert a track, which contains the carater name "&" do not enter the full name in RB.
It happens because you didn't encode the request. In PHP, you should use urlencode function for parameters.

Hi,

Both issues seems to be fixed.
1 - Files does not seem to be skipped anymore, need to be confirmed on a longer running time.
2 - Artist & Track informations are now properly displayed but it seems there is twice the connection when switching back to the stream.

Christian

Christian,

Thanks for informartion! About stream connection - do you mean it simultaneously downloads stream in two threads, or it connects to a stream only on second attempt?

Hi Dmitry,

No problem with the stream. It was just a screen refresh problem due to the remote control making me thought there was 2 connexions attempt. But it's working OK.

Christian

Christian said:
  No problem with the stream.
That's good, thanks.

moh001 said:
Hi Dmitry , when do you expect the full version will be released ?
I think after a week or two. There are still several known bugs needed to be fixed before releasing it.

RadioBOSS 4.9.0.10

- Bugs fixed

Download: http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_4.9.0.10_beta.exe

Hello
Sorry my english is not the race-and I write here about the Google Translator! I have the Boss Radio Version 4.9.0.10 running on here. I noticed that no playlist is loaded when you restart, Despite the fact that is set in the config! Even the setting "protection against recurrence in the Trakliste" brings nothing!

mfg
Michael Kopens

The playlist tab contents are saved and loaded automatically. If you add several tracks to the playlist - do they remain in the playlist after you restart the program?

Hello
It runs a playlist with about 5000 tracks. I finish the Boss radio and start it back up again. It is displayed with a blank page and the playlist is no longer available! I have a playlist invite only so music is played again!

If 5000 track playlist is started by scheduler (tracks have small clock icon) - the tracks will be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back