RadioBOSS 5.0 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not listen to the microphone with WASAPI.
the volume is low but there is no audio from microphone, the same setup works with directsound.

Attachments

• Sin t?tulo.png
    Sin t?tulo.png
    35.7 KB · Views: 701
nelson c said:
I thought it was for the same reason, but I just checked that no.
Maybe the antivirus prevented error report to be generated? Please check the settings folder if the bugreport file presents there.

nelson c said:
It is very difficult to implement?, This will save me a job performed daily.
Working with playlists:
Pop, 90's etc.. which are changing all the time and with these playlists are created xml.
Not difficult. This feature will be included in one of the next updates.

nelson c said:
the volume is low but there is no audio from microphone, the same setup works with directsound.
Are there any error codes in the log? Also check the Control Panel - Sound settings: check sound levels etc.

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
I thought it was for the same reason, but I just checked that no.
Maybe the antivirus prevented error report to be generated? Please check the settings folder if the bugreport file presents there.
It was not so. uninstall the antivirus and install sandboxie. I just looked and there is no report.

nelson c said:
It is very difficult to implement?, This will save me a job performed daily.
Working with playlists:
Pop, 90's etc.. which are changing all the time and with these playlists are created xml.
Not difficult. This feature will be included in one of the next updates.
Great, that will save me much time.  :)

nelson c said:
Are there any error codes in the log? Also check the Control Panel - Sound settings: check sound levels etc.
No error is written to the log.
I can watch the bars move the audio recording devices, but nothing is heard.
In another pc if it works, I think it's something with my system.

Anyway it is not an error of importance to me.
Replace with directsound and works well.

Can't access the stream.  Encoder is sending to Live 365 OK, but not Centova.  Introduction file plays but stream plays slow or doesn't play.  Reset server and same thing.

OK, the introduction file Amazon 20 second Thank You  crashes the stream but the other one does not.

Attachments

• AMAZON 20 SECOND OPEN.mp3
    231.2 KB · Views: 473
  • Promo - Amazon 20 Second Thank You.mp3
    133.4 KB · Views: 478
johngrant said:
OK, the introduction file Amazon 20 second Thank You  crashes the stream but the other one does not.
Shoutcast software has a lot of bugs - that's why an intro file crashes it. We can't fix it as this software is not ours. You can try re-encoding the file and/or strip its tags to fix that.
Shoutcast recently changes its owner, we can hope that those bugs will be sorted out.

No Information when putting artist etc on search . Had working somewhere in 4.9 etc but not now.

Attachments

• radio boss.GIF
    radio boss.GIF
    12.9 KB · Views: 681
Hello, please remember for the next update.
RB does not send metadata for icecast, when used opus.
The latest version of RadioCaster has the same problem.
yes works with Shoutcast v2.

sscargo said:
No Information when putting artist etc on search . Had working somewhere in 4.9 etc but not now.
You have to select a library in the Library field. There's no library selected, that's why the search result is empty.

nelson c said:
Hello, please remember for the next update.
RB does not send metadata for icecast, when used opus.
The latest version of RadioCaster has the same problem.
yes works with Shoutcast v2.
RB sends it, but Icecast doesn't support metadata for OPUS. You can try logging in to Icecast's Administrator page and try changing metadata manually - that won't work.

Ok, I'm trying to install on my pc Shoutcast v2 (sc_serv2_win32_11_29_2013).
To work with Opus and metadata.
But opus works only on their servers, not on my installation.
What can I be doing wrong?
Rental radioboss.fm not justified because it is for an internal link and I only have one client.

Do you mean metadata for OPUS works with radioboss.fm, but doesn't work with your local installation?

no, I can not use the opus codec shoutcast v 2.2.
No buffer is loaded from a RB or another player, everything works fine if you do not use opus.
and console command write what I attached.
It's strange because even this version installed on servers radioboss.fm (2.0.0...)  is older than the one installed on my system(2.2...).

Attachments

• Sin t?tulo.png
    Sin t?tulo.png
    59.1 KB · Views: 739
I don't think any version of Shoutcast supports OPUS. You'll need Icecast for it, but with Icecast there will still be no metadata updates. It's possible technically - RB will need to start a new logical stream to update titles - this introduces multiple problems, therefore I'm not sure this should be included at all...

I'm testing the feature voicetrack, very interesting indeed ;)

would be nice to set the time of completion of voicetrack before the intro.
The current behavior ends just on the intro of the songs. should do so as a second earlier, because most of the time to file you mixed with the singer's voice for a second.

addition to the fadein of the song should make a second before the end of the voice track, so the intro Starting at 100% volume.
and not as it currently does in the time you complete the intro track is turning up the volume.

Maybe it's a little complicated to do this, but it really sounds much more professional and natural. as if he had a live operator.

djsoft said:
I don't think any version of Shoutcast supports OPUS. You'll need Icecast for it, but with Icecast there will still be no metadata updates. It's possible technically - RB will need to start a new logical stream to update titles - this introduces multiple problems, therefore I'm not sure this should be included at all...
Ok, it's a shame.
Opus sounds better than any other codec.
waiting for a solution from icecast.

nelson c said:
I'm testing the feature voicetrack, very interesting indeed ;)

would be nice to set the time of completion of voicetrack before the intro.
The current behavior ends just on the intro of the songs. should do so as a second earlier, because most of the time to file you mixed with the singer's voice for a second.

addition to the fadein of the song should make a second before the end of the voice track, so the intro Starting at 100% volume.
and not as it currently does in the time you complete the intro track is turning up the volume.

Maybe it's a little complicated to do this, but it really sounds much more professional and natural. as if he had a live operator.
It already does start exactly before vocals in the song. It depends on how you set the Intro points of course... In one of the next versions a settings will be added to "fine-tune" this behavior.

nelson c said:
Ok, it's a shame.
Opus sounds better than any other codec.
waiting for a solution from icecast.
For now yes, only wait. Maybe we'll figure out a way to send metadata for OPUS from RadioBOSS in the future...

djsoft said:
sscargo said:
You have to select a library in the Library field. There's no library selected, that's why the search result is empty.

NO library comes up in the Library field and is the same on all 5.0.0 programs . I had it working on the earlier program. I'm not that much of an idiot. and can set up library or have done on earlier programs . I don't care it doesn't work just wanted to let you know. And the report doesn't work as well.

sscargo said:
NO library comes up in the Library field and is the same on all 5.0.0 programs . I had it working on the earlier program. I'm not that much of an idiot. and can set up library or have done on earlier programs . I don't care it doesn't work just wanted to let you know. And the report doesn't work as well.
Please open Settings and on General tab make sure you have selected the correct directory for "Music Library folder". The Library list lists the libraries from that directory.

For the reports - what exactly isn't working?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back