RadioBOSS 5.1 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
WBGS-Founder said:
I like how fast you are with the updates can we get more codec features for opus?
What features would you like?

WBGS-Founder said:
Also the new version loaded weird with a Russian language and then loaded English and also gave me an opusenc error weird felt buggy to me.
What error message was? For the Russian language - it's a minor issue with the translation engine, will be fixed in the final release.

Well, in the feature I would like to see Opus support metadata as I have said before this is in the future of course and would like Opus to have some more MP3 options that the devs say this codec supports.

djsoft said:
pety said:
Update:

Tracks do not fade on Stop when before is a VT.

Tracks with INTRO and OUTRO do not "Fade out on stop".
Quick test revealed no problem. Can you please provide more information on it? A video would be great.
Working on it right now.

Look attentively where VT is.
The track below it does not fade on Stop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83XZ3VmTA9A

Furthermore, plug in optimization would be nice right now it uses too many resources almost 200mb ram also CPU is very high hope to see plug in optimization in the future.

pety said:

The bug indeed presents on your video, but I was unable to reproduce it myself. I'll add it to the list of bugs.

djsoft said:
pety said:

The bug indeed presents on your video, but I was unable to reproduce it myself. I'll add it to the list of bugs.
If you need I will activate Debug window. Maybe it will help.

pety said:
I don't think it's necessary for now... I'll let you know if we need more details to fix it.

djsoft said:
pety said:
I don't think it's necessary for now... I'll let you know if we need more details to fix it.

I found the cause of the bug.
It is not about VT but about set in TrackTool FadeIn and FadeOud.

When FadeIn and FadeOut are set the fade out on Stop will not work.

SOLVED (?).

pety said:
djsoft said:
pety said:

SOLVED (?).
If Fade Out is very close to the end then this can lead to the behavior you experience. Is this the case? Try moving the Fade Out point away from End.

djsoft said:
pety said:
djsoft said:
pety said:

SOLVED (?).
If Fade Out is very close to the end then this can lead to the behavior you experience. Is this the case? Try moving the Fade Out point away from End.
I load a movie right now. Stay close to see something abnormal about fades.

There are problems about fades. If I want to set FadeOut to a track wich has set Bed the Bed is not played anymore. I think that shouldn't happened.

pety said:
This is it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCxYeUrQ_cU
This is the intended behavior: Fade Out duration depends on where you have the End of the track. In this video it will slowly fade down till the track end, reaching the 0 volume at the very end.

pety said:
There are problems about fades. If I want to set FadeOut to a track wich has set Bed the Bed is not played anymore. I think that shouldn't happened.
Please give more information on it. Do you have a file type with Bed set and after you set the Fade Out the bed is not played anymore?

pety said:
Please give more information on it. Do you have a file type with Bed set and after you set the Fade Out the bed is not played anymore?

Yes indeed. After set Fade Out the bed is not played anymore. Need video to see that too? Becouse I can do it :)

djsoft said:
pety said:
This is the intended behavior: Fade Out duration depends on where you have the End of the track. In this video it will slowly fade down till the track end, reaching the 0 volume at the very end.
It is intended behviour but it is not good if I click STOP it does not stop.
If one of my co-workers make a mistake with Fades than RB make mistakes too?

It should stop with fade out after 3 seconds as is set in Crossfades. That is normal behaviour.

pety said:
djsoft said:
pety said:
It is intended behviour but it is not good if I click STOP it does not stop.
If one of my co-workers make a mistake with Fades than RB make mistakes too?

It should stop with fade out after 3 seconds as is set in Crossfades. That is normal behaviour.
There is another HUGE problem.
When I click NEXT button will start next track but the previous track continue to play. THIS IS A REAL BUGGGGG.

pety said:
Yes indeed. After set Fade Out the bed is not played anymore. Need video to see that too? Becouse I can do it :)
I'll let you know if more information on this bug is required - currently it's in the queue to be fixed.

pety said:
Agreed. The fadeout-on-stop duration calculation should use the value set for the file type, not the custom FadeOut set in the Track Tool or segue editor. Will be fixed.

pety said:
When I click NEXT button will start next track but the previous track continue to play. THIS IS A REAL BUGGGGG.
Actually it's the same bug as Fadeout on Stop - please wait for the next update to get it fixed. Thanks for pointing out this problem.

djsoft said:
pety said:
I'll let you know if more information on this bug is required - currently it's in the queue to be fixed.

pety said:
Agreed. The fadeout-on-stop duration calculation should use the value set for the file type, not the custom FadeOut set in the Track Tool or segue editor. Will be fixed.

pety said:
Actually it's the same bug as Fadeout on Stop - please wait for the next update to get it fixed. Thanks for pointing out this problem.
If I have a  track (just voice) with two seconds of silence in front and to the end and a bed set, then I could set Fade out to prevent abruptly stop (without fade out) of that (voice) track. Well, I tried but Fade Out eliminates bed.

Hello,
  Some feedback about the PLGenPro filtering I included a screenshot.
Clould it be possible to have a filter to select the oldest file. If the rule is applied more than once, make sure not to select the same file but the oldest in order.
Also a filter to select the file that has the lowest playcount or the highest playcont after filtering. Because "less than" or "More than" a fixed value is not easy to  identify has is continuousy changing.

Christian

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 593
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back