RadioBOSS 5.1 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, this is worse.
Now there is not even stripes are square.

Attachments

• bug.png
    bug.png
    34.7 KB · Views: 533
It the Wingdings system font was modified on your PC for some reason - this font is used to draw stars. Please open C:\Windows\Fonts and see if the Wingdings font presents there. If it's there, open its properties, click Details and make sure it says "Company: Microsoft" (or "Microsoft Typography").

I did what you said and font is not altered.
I just checked that the problem is in my profile.
when I use the default profile estreallas look.
any idea that I can have misconfigured?

Attachments

• Radio Music.prf
    107.8 KB · Views: 383
nelson c said:
I did what you said and font is not altered.
I just checked that the problem is in my profile.
when I use the default profile estreallas look.
any idea that I can have misconfigured?
You didn't do anything wrong - it's a bug which will be fixed in the next update. Thanks for reporting.

Hi Dmitry,

I have attached a wav file that is not currently played by TrackTool. The wave form is OK but when playing is just white noise.
RB plays it normaly

Thanks.
Christian

Attachments

• VT20.wav
    1.2 MB · Views: 387
Christian said:
Hi Dmitry,

I have attached a wav file that is not currently played by TrackTool. The wave form is OK but when playing is just white noise.
RB plays it normaly

Thanks.
Christian
Thank you for reporting this bug - will be fixed in RB 5.1.0.5.

I really hope plugins on mic are added because I think plugins on everything is crashing RB.

WBGS-Founder said:
I really hope plugins on mic are added because I think plugins on everything is crashing RB.
Some plugins crash, some not - it depends on the plugins. Plugins for MIC are planned for the future - this 5.1 release will be without this feature.

Well, I am sick of crashing what's the point of the VST feature if the plugins just crag %100 you know, and these plugins are mandatory on mic that are condensers just saying.

WBGS-Founder said:
Well, I am sick of crashing what's the point of the VST feature if the plugins just crag %100 you know, and these plugins are mandatory on mic that are condensers just saying.
A lot of users use RadioBOSS with StereoTool VST and it doesn't crash. What plugins crash for you?

Yea but I just bought this software now I have to buy that software wow. I use all the Antress plugins and Green gate those are the plugins I recommend for mics and RB in general I am not rich so yeah. I think more free VST should be supported that are amazing and get the job done yet they work but over time they crash, then again, yeah, but we should not have to shelf out big bucks for radio stuff your software great priced but now, I have to buy add-ons.

http://antress.blogspot.ca/
http://freemusicsoftware.org/815
http://www.vstplanet.com/Effects/Bundle4.htm

Also would be nice to have a place where plugins are opened in now they are all over my screen like a plug in window where we can close and the plugins work so they're not all over the screen?

VST is a plugins interface which is supported by RadioBOSS - if some plugin crashes it, then just don't use that plugin. We won't fix bugs in 3rd party plugins.

Also note - you don't need to use plugins for everything. What do you want to achieve by using plugins?

For one, I wanna minimize the background sound on my mic also better sound quality. Also what's the point of these plugins if you can't support them huh?

Hi Dmitry,

Here is another bug in the PLgenPro. It is not able to gererate the included playlist anymore.
The Playlist structure was made in the previous PLGenPro version.
Prom PLGenPro GUI, the structure is OK.
When generating, loading files and applying filters looks OK
But after loading if never ends. Still display gereration 0,0% and the time is incrementing but it never ends. The stop button fails to end the process that needs to be killed from taskmanager.

When generating in background (no GUI) from RB task there is a crash report that has already been send to you.

A second minor error is when you do not gererate anything but click on "Export" there is a single track exported but it is not a playable track.

TOP20_fr.genprs included

Christian

Attachments

• TOP20_fr.genprs
    91.5 KB · Views: 377
When RB minimized and plays an overlay with it`s "own player"  .In this time i try to maximize it but only the "own player" is showed and i cannot maximize the main RB window . Is that needed to be like this. Something like "always on top" for the "own player" ?

WBGS-Founder said:
For one, I wanna minimize the background sound on my mic also better sound quality. Also what's the point of these plugins if you can't support them huh?
RadioBOSS supports VST and Winamp DSP plugins. Those are not enabled currently for MIC for two reasons, main of them is - very few users need it. But in one of the future updates we'll allow using plugins with MIC.
For the background noise - most microphones do not have this problem at all...

Christian said:
  Here is another bug in the PLgenPro.
Thanks for reporting - this bug was introduced in the .3 update. Later today we'll post an update here which will have this and some other bugs fixed.

klinsoft said:
When RB minimized and plays an overlay with it`s "own player"  .In this time i try to maximize it but only the "own player" is showed and i cannot maximize the main RB window . Is that needed to be like this. Something like "always on top" for the "own player" ?
Thanks for reporting - I've added this bug to the list.

Update RadioBOSS 5.1.0.5 (Release Candidate): http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_5.1.0.5_beta.exe
  • Bugs fixed

Update:

Tracks do not fade on Stop when before is a VT.

Tracks with INTRO and OUTRO do not "Fade out on stop".

pety said:
Update:

Tracks do not fade on Stop when before is a VT.

Tracks with INTRO and OUTRO do not "Fade out on stop".
Quick test revealed no problem. Can you please provide more information on it? A video would be great.

I like how fast you are with the updates can we get more codec features for opus? Also the new version loaded weird with a Russian language and then loaded English and also gave me an opusenc error weird felt buggy to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back