RadioBOSS 5.1 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christian,
1. "Track priority based on rating" - those are absolute values, not percentage.
2. The bug with empty condition will be fixed.

Christian said:
If the rule is applied more than once, make sure not to select the same file but the oldest in order.
Can you please explain this in more details?

Christian said:
Also a filter to select the file that has the lowest playcount or the highest playcont after filtering. Because "less than" or "More than" a fixed value is not easy to  identify has is continuousy changing.
Yes, in the later updates there will be %MAXPLAYCOUNT and %AVGPLAYCOUNT variables to handle this situation.

Christian said:
If the rule is applied more than once, make sure not to select the same file but the oldest in order.
Can you please explain this in more details?

Let say I have a folder with many old tracks that are not played often such as "gold". I want to be able to set a rule to select the track that is the oldest that have been played.  But if the rule is used twice in the same playlist generation, the second time it must select a different track. It sould select the second oldest track this time.

1. "Track priority based on rating" - those are absolute values, not percentage.
Not sure to undersand: the value "Decrease the priority by" sould be in what range !!!

Hope it make sense.
Christian

Now when RB is minimized and overlay event starts , i try to press the RB to maximize it and - voila ! Only the "own player stays and again i can`t maximize it. :(

Update RadioBOSS 5.1.0.6 (Release Candidate): http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_5.1.0.6_beta.exe
  • Updated German and Spanish localization
  • Bugs fixed

I have an idea for this "own player" not to be on a separate window but to appear as mini bar in the main window . I can tell you the place where to be . See the picture below.

Just to appear with the filling bar and the stop button there as is now but in a way small size as showed . The name of the event can be over the filling bar. Or the name and filling bar on two rows. After end of the event just to disappear from that area

Best view for the idea will be : Name of event , below it is the filling bar of event and finally on the right side of this is the STOP button.
Something like the second picture ?

Ok i saw that if the windows is not in full screen , there is no place for it . So i add third picture with new place.

Attachments

• idea.JPG
    idea.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 596
  • idea1.JPG
    idea1.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 591
  • idea2.JPG
    idea2.JPG
    15.3 KB · Views: 594
Binding Silent detector and scheduler to a key would be nice as well because I always forget  to disable it.

Dmitriy,

Excellent Fade-Out (Stop) fix.

Becouse of that I solved the problem with soft fade-out Voice Speaker with bed.

Steps:
1. I made voice speaker track with one second of silence in front and two seconds to the end;
2. I set Start at 0:00 and End exactly to the end of the track;
3. After that I set Outro exactly after voice end;
4. I unchecked "Do not crossfade short tracks".

The result was a very nice soft fade-out of my voice track with bed.

Attachments

• _1_VoiceSpeaker.jpg
    _1_VoiceSpeaker.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 602
  • _1_Uncheck_DoNotCrossfadeShortTracks.jpg
    _1_Uncheck_DoNotCrossfadeShortTracks.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 596
klinsoft said:
Now when RB is minimized and overlay event starts , i try to press the RB to maximize it and - voila ! Only the "own player stays and again i can`t maximize it. :(
Can you please make a video of it? We've tried to reproduce this problem here and it was minimized/restored correctly with the overlay player.

WBGS-Founder said:
Binding Silent detector and scheduler to a key would be nice as well because I always forget  to disable it.
Will be in one of the next updates.

pety said:
Excellent Fade-Out (Stop) fix.
Thanks - I'm glad it works fine now :)

klinsoft said:
I have an idea for this "own player" not to be on a separate window but to appear as mini bar in the main window . I can tell you the place where to be . See the picture below.
The Overlay Player will be moved to the bottom left corner - where the report is. Many users are unhappy with the floating window, so we'll fix it. It's planned for one of the RB 5.1.x updates.

Yeah, it`s good idea too.
To cut some space from the report window (may be 35% of the space) and put the Overlay player below or above the report window

klinsoft said:
Yeah, it`s good idea too.
To cut some space from the report window (may be 35% of the space) and put the Overlay player below or above the report window
It's planned to be in another tab so you can switch between report and overlay player.

klinsoft said:
Here is video about overlay player
This will be fixed when we chaneg the way Overlay PLayer works... For now we'll leave it as a "known bug".

Beta testing is over. Big thanks for everyone who reported bugs and posted suggestions! We offer discounts for all beta testers - to get your discount please contact sales@djsoft.net

Download RadioBOSS 5.1.0.7 (Release): http://dl.djsoft.net/radioboss_setup.exe

WBGS-Founder said:
I found a bug:
Changing Location (drag) A group event planner, events that are inside do not move.

Is there any way to queue some tracks ahead in the simple playlist like in winamp i can ( they are numbered on the playlist)  and to be without entering in "queue mode" and delete tracks after play ? For now i can set only the "NEXT" track
If not exist, will it be available in the next version ?

nelson c said:
WBGS-Founder said:
I found a bug:
Changing Location (drag) A group event planner, events that are inside do not move.
This BUG wasn't fixed. I can drag events from Group A to Group B and vice versa. This couldn't happened.

klinsoft said:
Is there any way to queue some tracks ahead in the simple playlist like in winamp i can ( they are numbered on the playlist)  and to be without entering in "queue mode" and delete tracks after play ? For now i can set only the "NEXT" track
If not exist, will it be available in the next version ?
Your request is added for future versions.

pety said:
This BUG wasn't fixed. I can drag events from Group A to Group B and vice versa. This couldn't happened.
It's another bug. The bug you've quoted was about dragging the group header itself. Dragging events between groups will be either disabled, or it will be possible to change the group to which event belongs by dragging - it's not decided yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back