RadioBOSS 5.2 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok i know that i can make them to delete, but i dont want to
Sorry i can not see any grey icon
I made my playlist bacground blue but anyway

I see it now a little bit difficult with my dark blue background in playlist, but thank you anyway
Sorry for my bad English from Norway

Bug when only chartered one "track list". (and the option to start playback is enabled at startup)
When you restart the PC and run radioboss consumes high CPU usage, and the program is frozen without playing audio.
the solution is to enter the profile folder, delete the playlist and re-open the program.

Arild said:
I see it now a little bit difficult with my dark blue background in playlist, but thank you anyway
Yes, grayed icon can be barely visible on a dark background. Can you please make a screenshot of your playlist window, I'd pass it to our designer - may be we'll add more icons for such cases.

nelson c said:
Bug when only chartered one "track list". (and the option to start playback is enabled at startup)
When you restart the PC and run radioboss consumes high CPU usage, and the program is frozen without playing audio.
the solution is to enter the profile folder, delete the playlist and re-open the program.
I think more info is needed on this. Just tried the same setup here and it starts fine. How Track List is set up (its source and selection method), can you also send a screenshot?

djsoft said:
Arild said:
Yes, grayed icon can be barely visible on a dark background. Can you please make a screenshot of your playlist window, I'd pass it to our designer - may be we'll add more icons for such cases.

For the playlist I use  a dark blue bacground. Red 0 Green 0 Blue 128.  For the fonts I use white

Yes, on a background like this it's barely visible - on the screenshot first 3 tracks are played, and next 3 tracks are unplayed... Will be improved in one of the next updates.

Attachments

• 2014-11-15_15-06-51.png
    2014-11-15_15-06-51.png
    15.8 KB · Views: 497
djsoft said:
Yes, on a background like this it's barely visible - on the screenshot first 3 tracks are played, and next 3 tracks are unplayed... Will be improved in one of the next updates.
Very Good, I uses this setting from the videos from RadioBoss Training at The Online Training School
This is very good training videoes
I really suggest watching this videoes
http://onlineradiotraining.com/channel/1/radioboss-training/

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
I think more info is needed on this. Just tried the same setup here and it starts fine. How Track List is set up (its source and selection method), can you also send a screenshot?
with this profile. inserting a tracklist, with the option not to repeat performer for 60 minutes.
When you restart the PC and run RadioBOSS this problem appears.

The image and profile enclosed corresponds to version 5.0.3 in which tracklist works perfectly.
The problem occurs when you upgrade to the latest beta, with this profile.

Attachments

• RadioBOSS_1141587965.rar
    598.4 KB · Views: 360
  • Sin t?tulo.png
    Sin t?tulo.png
    48.3 KB · Views: 531
djsoft said:
nelson c said:
The new color lines that were included in the panel of searches are way too clear to the default skin.
Even in my LED monitors are not. (I could see that there were having with my notebook LCD screen, but even here are very clear.)
The dark skin looks good.
It depends on how your display is set up (especially contrast). Your screenshot looks OK here, the lines are clearly visible. May be we'll add a setting to control it.
any news with this?
Thanks

nelson c said:
with this profile. inserting a tracklist, with the option not to repeat performer for 60 minutes.
If you only close and restart RadioBOSS (without restarting the PC) - do you experience the same problem?

nelson c said:
djsoft said:
nelson c said:
The new color lines that were included in the panel of searches are way too clear to the default skin.
Even in my LED monitors are not. (I could see that there were having with my notebook LCD screen, but even here are very clear.)
It depends on how your display is set up (especially contrast). Your screenshot looks OK here, the lines are clearly visible. May be we'll add a setting to control it.
any news with this?
Thanks
The colors will be changed a bit in the next update.

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
If you only close and restart RadioBOSS (without restarting the PC) - do you experience the same problem?
sometimes occurs and sometimes not.

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
djsoft said:
nelson c said:
any news with this?
Thanks
The colors will be changed a bit in the next update.
Great, Thanks!.

Two issues:

* Bug: The file attached is a problem in calculating the BPM TrackTool. (BPM -1)

* Request:
I would take a field TrackTool read "First Play Date".
To find that song from that date issued.

Attachments

• Music Carhue 19-11-07.mp3
    289.5 KB · Views: 352
the  command make library is generating this XML.(RadioBOSS 5.1.3.0)
RadioBOSS it can not load in the browser. (and makes a high consumption of cpu).(RadioBOSS 5.2.0.9)
Music library freezes when I open this file.(RadioBOSS 5.2.0.9)
Weighs 12 MB! and should only have about 600 songs.
Links:
http://musiconefm.com/Borrar/DataBase.rar
http://musiconefm.com/Borrar/Playlist.rar

Code MakeLibray
Code:
makelibrary Exitos.xml|"R:\Listas De Reproduccion\Varios\Exitos.m3u8"|"R:\Listas De Reproduccion\Varios\Exitos 2.m3u8

nelson c said:
the make command library is generating this XML.(RadioBOSS 5.1.3.0)
RadioBOSS it can not load in the browser. (and makes a high consumption of cpu).(RadioBOSS 5.2.0.9)
Links:

Code MakeLibray
Code:
makelibrary Exitos.xml|"R:\Listas De Reproduccion\Varios\Exitos.m3u8"|"R:\Listas De Reproduccion\Varios\Exitos 2.m3u8
Problem solved by updating to RB 5.2

WBGS-Founder said:
It's running fine now weird ill wait until next, update ;D ;D
The next update will be the release of RadioBOSS 5.2 :)

nelson c said:
djsoft said:
OK, thanks. Added to the buglist.

nelson c said:
nelson c said:
Links:

Code MakeLibray
Code:
Am I right, those problems do not exist in the latest RB 5.2.0.9?

djsoft said:
WBGS-Founder said:
It's running fine now weird ill wait until next, update ;D ;D
The next update will be the release of RadioBOSS 5.2 :)

nelson c said:
djsoft said:
OK, thanks. Added to the buglist.

nelson c said:
nelson c said:
Links:

Code MakeLibray
Code:
Am I right, those problems do not exist in the latest RB 5.2.0.9?
so it is.
was a problem RadioBOSS 5.1.3.0
fortunately no longer exists :)

Im trying out this Beta.  Loaded it this morning.  Selected a track.  Went to right-click to select "next play".  Its not there.  Suggestions to play the next song selected?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back