RadioBOSS 5.2 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
DavenLC said:
Im trying out this Beta.  Loaded it this morning.  Selected a track.  Went to right-click to select "next play".  Its not there.  Suggestions to play the next song selected?
It's changed to "Add to playback queue" - use it instead.

Problem with MakeLibrary.
Databases are generated without the metadata.
(for the title and interpret the file name is used)

nelson c said:
Thanks for reporting - will be fixed in the next update.

nelson c said:
This bug was not confirmed... The created libraries contain all tags from the files. Are you sure you're using the latest RB 5.2.0.9? What file format you're using (e.g. mp3) for which the tag fails to be read?

RadioBOSS 5.2 Release Candidate (5.2.0.10): http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_beta_5.2.0.10.exe

Changes:
- Updated User Manual - added information on new features
- Spanish, German and Russian translations updated
- Fixed bugs: sweeper repeats, playlist generator multiple generation and some minor issues

Regarding record stream
When I want to record a music program
When I use the mic during record stream, gets echo in my headphones, both my voice and the music I play from the playlist
Uses a simple yamaha mixer and listens to line out,
Some suggestions
I use two simple usb soundcard
One I use for pre listening

djsoft said:
RadioBOSS 5.2 Release Candidate (5.2.0.10): http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_beta_5.2.0.10.exe

Changes:
- Updated User Manual - added information on new features
- Spanish, German and Russian translations updated
- Fixed bugs: sweeper repeats, playlist generator multiple generation and some minor issues
Hi Great, but i can not see anyhing about Stream Recording countdown window
Can not see anything about recording in the help menu

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
This bug was not confirmed... The created libraries contain all tags from the files. Are you sure you're using the latest RB 5.2.0.9? What file format you're using (e.g. mp3) for which the tag fails to be read?
There are several entries in the database that contain metadata.
It was the beta RadioBOSS 5.2.0.9.
Comand
Code:
makelibrary Buena.xml|"R:\Listas De Reproduccion\Varios\Buena.m3u8"
database and song contending in the database: link http://www.musiconefm.com/Borrar/Desktop.rar

Another problems:
- TrackTool: bars to mark points unda format of a song can be deplazadas over the duration of the song. (see attached image.)
- background color searches remains invisible.

Thanks

Attachments

• Sin t?tulo.png
    Sin t?tulo.png
    15.1 KB · Views: 463
When a hot key, when playing effect is used, not the fade on the main track this air is performed.
however if manually preciona button if it works.

You mean the upper left corner of the Ads Shcheduler window ? If so, it`s showing today`s time and date on my side.

Let me guess, you using Windows 7 ?

Arild said:
Regarding record stream
When I want to record a music program
When I use the mic during record stream, gets echo in my headphones, both my voice and the music I play from the playlist
Uses a simple yamaha mixer and listens to line out,
Some suggestions
I use two simple usb soundcard
One I use for pre listening
Do you have the "Output to encoders only" option in the MIC settings?

Arild said:
Hi Great, but i can not see anyhing about Stream Recording countdown window
Can not see anything about recording in the help menu
It's not added yet - planned for the future.

nelson c said:
Code:
database and song contending in the database: link http://www.musiconefm.com/Borrar/Desktop.rar
The database entry from "Buena.xml" for the song in archive ("05 - Good Time.mp3") has tag information:
Code:
<Track title="Good Time (Deluxe Edition)" artist="Carly Rae Jepsen Ft. Owl City" album="Kiss (Deluxe Edition)" year="2012" comment="www.NewAlbumReleases.net" genre="Pop" filename="M:\Mi musica\Archivos Radio\CD Completos\Carly Rae Jepsen - Kiss (2012)\05 - Good Time.mp3" duration="206413" filesize="8657347" bitrate="0" DateAdded="" BPM="" Rating="4" Language="" Gender="0" PlayCount="15" DateLastPlayed="2014-10-22 21:31:45" />

nelson c said:
- TrackTool: bars to mark points unda format of a song can be deplazadas over the duration of the song. (see attached image.)
Thanks for reporting!

nelson c said:
The colors were adjusted a bit. If they are still not visible, this means the contrast setting for your monitor is set too low - try increasing it.

Arild said:
Hi
The clockk in Ad Scheduler is set to 30.12.1899
A little bit eary may be
It should show the today by default. Can show year 1899 for files which were edited by older versions of RadioBOSS.

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
Code:
The database entry from "Buena.xml" for the song in archive ("05 - Good Time.mp3") has tag information:
Code:
<Track title="Good Time (Deluxe Edition)" artist="Carly Rae Jepsen Ft. Owl City" album="Kiss (Deluxe Edition)" year="2012" comment="www.NewAlbumReleases.net" genre="Pop" filename="M:\Mi musica\Archivos Radio\CD Completos\Carly Rae Jepsen - Kiss (2012)\05 - Good Time.mp3" duration="206413" filesize="8657347" bitrate="0" DateAdded="" BPM="" Rating="4" Language="" Gender="0" PlayCount="15" DateLastPlayed="2014-10-22 21:31:45" />
ok, then the problem is in the search. (see picture attached)

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
The colors were adjusted a bit. If they are still not visible, this means the contrast setting for your monitor is set too low - try increasing it.
I realized it was adjusted. (there is a small improvement, but it is still invisible)
I contrast to the fullest and I can not see these lines.
Samsung monitors have that feature dynamic contrast. maybe this is the problem.
Anyway the LED monitor my new notebook hp, also displays these lines

Attachments

• Sin t?tulo.png
    Sin t?tulo.png
    80.3 KB · Views: 484
nelson c said:
ok, then the problem is in the search. (see picture attached)
The music library file for this file ("20. David...") doesn't have tag info. Please try downloading the latest update, recreate the base with the makelibrary command and let me know if the problem is still there.

nelson c said:
I realized it was adjusted. (there is a small improvement, but it is still invisible)
I contrast to the fullest and I can not see these lines.
Samsung monitors have that feature dynamic contrast. maybe this is the problem.
Anyway the LED monitor my new notebook hp, also displays these lines
OK, it was tested on several different monitors and on some of them the lines are, definitely, barely visible. Will be adjusted again in the next update :)

DavenLC said:
ok, cool...    Also,  I get this error occasionally  "Error #68"  (pops up)
Please click the "Details" button in the message box - this will send bug report to us and we'll fix the error.

nelson c said:
When a hot key, when playing effect is used, not the fade on the main track this air is performed.
however if manually preciona button if it works.
Thank you for reporting this.

djsoft said:
DavenLC said:
ok, cool...    Also,  I get this error occasionally  "Error #68"  (pops up)
Please click the "Details" button in the message box - this will send bug report to us and we'll fix the error.

OK, I've been watching for it...  hasn't happened since .10 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back