RadioBOSS 5.2 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
nelson c said:
Could not reproduce the error ? right now I have my test pc . Profile attached , perhaps ?ltil to find the problem . if he could not even play let me know and will investigate a bit more tomorrow .
The bug is reproduces and will be fixed in the next update - thanks for reporting!

klinsoft said:
I see 3 of them opened in the nelson`s pictures above. I don`t know why you open more than 1 ?
Most typical case is that you run multiple stations from one PC.

I just realized for the following problem:
I have two instances of RadioBOSS each is assigned an internet connection.
The code I use to open the program is:
Code:
C:\Windows\System32\ForceBindIP.exe 192.168.1.102 "C:\Program Files\RadioBOSS\radioboss.exe"

When the program connects to a particular connection.
I used to use the built-in browser RadioBOSS to check that the connection was working properly.

But now that the browser is a separate process, both browsers are set to the default connection windows ..

There is something you can do?

djsoft said:
WBGS-Founder said:
Nothing I was referring to the last issue above, I can't reproduce the issue at all weird?
Yes, I was failed to reproduce it also, it looks like in order to reproduce it some conditions have to be met.

Arild said:
I put playlist on the autorun to start play forexample at  12:00.
Then at  16.00 I set autoplay to fade out
It dosent fade out, it just cuts the song
When I manually stop a song in the playlist it fades 3sec, thats because I have set it to 3 sec
If forexample you create a play list for five hours starting at  15:00 and Stop at 20.00
It will not be exactly 5 hours, guess that because  I have set crossfading music to 2,5sec
That's why I set the playlist to fade out  at 20:00 not just  cut the song song
What can I do
How do you stop or fade out the playlist? Are you using scheduled event?
I just use Playlst Gen to make a 5 hour playlist, and the set start time and fade out time in Autorun

Bug in track tool. When you zoom the waveform and then go to the further parts of a track and click anywhere on the image, it always jumps to the beginning. It looks like it happens only when you focus on the waveform. See the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-H3BF6u-bXo

mlmmn said:
Bug in track tool. When you zoom the waveform and then go to the further parts of a track and click anywhere on the image, it always jumps to the beginning. It looks like it happens only when you focus on the waveform. See the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-H3BF6u-bXo
Thanks - will be fixed in the next update.

One more thing related to track tool - file types are not being coloured.

Attachments

• Bez?tytu?u.png
    Bez?tytu?u.png
    98.7 KB · Views: 435
mlmmn said:
Doesn't happen here... Can you please send a screenshot of Settings->File Types in RadioBOSS?

Dmitry, i guess there is still a problem with updating last played information in music library. Can you please explain me how does playlist generator determine what was the last time a track was played? Does it search in  every single file for that information, or reads it directly from music library? If latter, I believe it must be updated everytime makelibrary command is executed (which doesn't happen in 5.2.0.9 and earlier). I'm aware that I can manually 'update info from tags' but we don't have a possibility to automate this in the scheduler.

mlmmn said:
This also happens in batch tag editor in music library.

Sorry for being hyperactive  ::)

I have installed two  DigiGram PCX924v2 sound card on our pc
Running windows 7 pro
When I configure input device, I have the ability to choose The  Digigram cards
However,  when I select the playback device, I can not find DigiGram card, only my USB card
What can I do
Would love to use these cards, do you have any suggestions

mlmmn said:
This also happens in batch tag editor in music library.

Sorry for being hyperactive  ::)
That's OK :) Thanks for pointing out those issues, will be fixed in the next update.

mlmmn said:
Dmitry, i guess there is still a problem with updating last played information in music library. Can you please explain me how does playlist generator determine what was the last time a track was played? Does it search in  every single file for that information, or reads it directly from music library? If latter, I believe it must be updated everytime makelibrary command is executed (which doesn't happen in 5.2.0.9 and earlier). I'm aware that I can manually 'update info from tags' but we don't have a possibility to automate this in the scheduler.
Currently it does not use this information at all. For repeat protection it only checks the tracks which were used for the current generation process. Improvements are planned to use the "Last played" tag and files which are already in the playlist.

Arild said:
I have installed two  DigiGram PCX924v2 sound card on our pc
Running windows 7 pro
When I configure input device, I have the ability to choose The  Digigram cards
However,  when I select the playback device, I can not find DigiGram card, only my USB card
What can I do
Would love to use these cards, do you have any suggestions
Make sure you have the driver installed for those sound cards. After that, try different driver models in RadioBOSS: DirectSound, WASAPI, ASIO - the card should appear in one of the modes.

Its strange
In Adobe Audition cs6 it appears in the output
I have tryed DrectSound , Wasapi and Asio can not findt them
When you select the input you also have the option to choose Windows Mixer Controll
There you can I find PCX924v2 Digi Gram

Arild said:
Its strange
In Adobe Audition cs6 it appears in the output
I have tryed DrectSound , Wasapi and Asio can not findt them
When you select the input you also have the option to choose Windows Mixer Controll
There you can I find PCX924v2 Digi Gram
This can only mean that this sound card doesn't support any API which RadioBOSS uses  (DirectSound, WASAPI or ASIO). You can try contacting their tech support, probably some sort of additional driver exists to add support for it.

Arild said:
Is there an easy way to do it so played tracks in the playlist will be marked gray or another color
Played tracks are marked with grayed icon. You can also turn on Queue Mode (Playlist menu) so played tracks will be deleted after playback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back