RadioBOSS 5.2 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
nelson c said:
Another problem with pre-listen:
If low volume and change the position of the track I'm listening to the volume returns to 100%
This is a bug - thanks for reporting!

WBGS-Founder said:
There is no Next Play option in the right click menu like really. Where is it gona how we set the next track to play?
It's changed to Queue - just click the "Add to playback queue" menu command.

nelson c said:
Another problem.
In the search file name are not visible, when no metadata.
Thanks, I've added it to the list of bugs as well.

pety said:
RadioBOSS still fades when there is NO DEVICE for Mic.
pety said:
Save doesn't work properly at CARTS.
The same problem.
It's in the queue to be fixed - please wait for the next update :)

pety said:
There is no option to save new improvements over an existing style (my own).
All the time I have to write the name of my own style when save the new modifications.
Yes, currently it works that way... Will be improved in the future.

Why there are two rows of the same track (Jingle) in Log area?

Attachments

• _Two.jpg
    _Two.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 378
pety said:
"Week Days" column in Scheduler... I would like to remove it. How can I do that?
Enyway the content of it does not reflect the reality.
If you have the whole "Week days" turned of, this actually means that event will start every day, so the "LMMJVSD" information is correct. There's no way to really remove the column, but you can simply set its size to zero.

klinsoft said:
Now is the good thing you can use it many times . When it was only next play , you can use it only once.
Damn how hard to understand is, a ?
Sometimes when a feature, which was frequently used, is removed, it can take some time to adapt to the changes, so it's OK that WBGS-Founder is not used to the new Queue. The Queue is an advantage over a simple "Next play" feature, so I think removing the Next Play is a good thing.

pety said:
In 5.2.0.1 Crossfades worked well. It faded nice URL.
Now in this versions URL is not faded at all.
The settings are the same.
I've just tested the exact same settings, and the same stream and it fades out correctly here. Can you please provide more information, a screenshot would be helpful as well.

djsoft said:
pety said:
In 5.2.0.1 Crossfades worked well. It faded nice URL.
Now in this versions URL is not faded at all.
The settings are the same.
I've just tested the exact same settings, and the same stream and it fades out correctly here. Can you please provide more information, a screenshot would be helpful as well.
Try to use NEXT from URL to another track. URL sound will be cutted.

klinsoft said:
WBGS-Founder said:
klinsoft said:
WBGS-Founder said:
There is no Next Play option in the right click menu like really. Where is it gona how we set the next track to play?

Now it`s "Add to playback queue" . Use that option and it will act just like "old Next play" . But now you can add many "next plays" . Like in Winamp , remember ? If you want "exactly "next play" Use the option just one time.
Every next use of Queue will result a list ot "next songs" numbered with 1,2,3,4........ It was my request for flexibility

you for real did you not see the Next play option in the previous version? It was there and yes, there should be one why take it out? Next play was to make any track next to play so yeah i just don't understand the name change when it was fine the change did not help fix bugs?

What the hell you don`t understand . I said that there is many next plays now .... so the name will not be accurate . Now is like queue list .
I said that if you want to use it as NEXT PLAY , select the song and use the new name . It will be played NEXT ( added as first song right after the current). It`s a "next play", right?  Just the same as before. But here "next play" name is not what it means , because if you use it second time,  you will now have a queue list , so Next play name is not the right name anymore.

Now is the good thing you can use it many times . When it was only next play , you can use it only once.
Damn how hard to understand is, a ?

So not true i used it plenty of times and your talking about something different, I am talking the right click next paly option i used as many times as I wanted

removed

pety said:
Works here... The stream is being faded out. Do you see the blue fade out indication in the Now Playing bar when you play a stream?

djsoft said:
pety said:
Works here... The stream is being faded out. Do you see the blue fade out indication in the Now Playing bar when you playing a stream?
I'll make a video for you

No
WBGS-Founder you dont understand me .
I know the old feature Next play . You can use it many times but every time you click on next play , the song is changing. I mean if you click on another song to be NEXT , the old song is removed from NEXT and the new clicked song is NEXT  . The song you want to play next is ONLY ONE !!  Now you can put several songs to be NEXT in a queue list (if you want). If you want to act like old one , you can add only one song to be queued , and it will play next . You can change it by "remove from queue" and put another.  Am i clear now ?

You can`t understand that it is the same function but extended .

Yes Djsoft, it`s a good thing to be like that . The user can`t realize that it`s the same thing but extended and look for the old name .. totally wrong to be "name liker" ...

pety said:
pety said:
It is not fade at URL.
OK! See the movie:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8x1tIo8eX8
The problem does exist on your video, but with the same settings it does not happen here... Could it be that the next file is of a file type for which you have the "Do not mix with other tracks"  option enabled?

klinsoft said:
No
WBGS-Founder you dont understand me .
I know the old feature Next play . You can use it many times but every time you click on next play , the song is changing. I mean if you click on another song to be NEXT , the old song is removed from NEXT and the new clicked song is NEXT  . The song you want to play next is ONLY ONE !!  Now you can put several songs to be NEXT in a queue list (if you want). If you want to act like old one , you can add only one song to be queued , and it will play next . You can change it by "remove from queue" and put another.  Am i clear now ?

You can`t understand that it is the same function but extended.

Yes Djsoft, it`s a good thing to be like that . The user can`t realize that it`s the same thing but extended and look for the old name .. totally wrong to be "name liker" ...

I never had these issues as you did if I did I would complain also the option is not even working properly at all i add the track to que it does not even play like really so bugged?

WBGS-Founder said:
Lol your funny the command does not work on changing play list at all needs to be fixed so I have to manually change a play list kind of lame on that part that's why I really don't like the new way it's done.
It's a bug - it won't go to another tab if queued track is not in the same playlist. Please wait for the next update, it will be fixed. Thanks for reporting!

WBGS-Founder said:
we beta test to find issues so devs can fix this and make it better just like the time when the program needed optimizing you guys said no, but this allowed people on duo cores
That's correct. The purpose of those beta testing threads is to hunt bugs and better the software for everyone's benefit. You were right in the past when you were telling about playlist optimization - it was done in the previous update, another playlist optimization was done is 5.2 as well.

klinsoft said:
Please download watch carefully this video and finally stop to say that is NOT working .
it IS working like ot should . Make your request for what you talking about to the djsoft ! This IS working .
There's actually a bug - it's not switching to another tab.

bobby said:
would radioboss work well on a windows hosting server
Yes, it will work on Windows 2003 and later Windows Server versions. 32 and 64 bit systems are supported.

djsoft said:
bobby said:
would radioboss work well on a windows hosting server
Yes, it will work on Windows 2003 and later Windows Server versions. 32 and 64 bit systems are supported.

When queing up to a track, it still don't que from another play list it ques the next track in the current play list and skips the next play list que? This is a bug and needs to be fixed.

WBGS-Founder said:
When queing up to a track, it still don't que from another play list it ques the next track in the current play list and skips the next play list que? This is a bug and needs to be fixed.
Of course - it's already fixed for the next RB 5.2 update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back