RadioBOSS 5.2 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
djsoft said:
WBGS-Founder said:
When queing up to a track, it still don't que from another play list it ques the next track in the current play list and skips the next play list que? This is a bug and needs to be fixed.
Of course - it's already fixed for the next RB 5.2 update.

Thanks your awesome that's all i wanted to know thank you.

RadioBOSS 5.2.0.3: http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_beta_5.2.0.3.exe

Changes:
- Almost all of the reported bugs were fixed. Thanks for everyone who reports!

I would like to save in style the colour of Time.
Actually is not possible.

Attachments

• Time.png
    Time.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 470
Totally failure at "Playlist columns..." (I work now in Windows 8 )
I do uncheck to deselect columns, but when I drag to resize columns they are check (by themself) in Playlist columns window. It is a very unpredictable behaviour.

pety said:
I do uncheck to deselect columns, but when I drag to resize columns they are check (by themself) in Playlist columns window. It is a very unpredictable behaviour.
I can't do enything. Is a totally mess.

pety said:
pety said:
I can't do enything. Is a totally mess.

Attachments

• MainColumns_a_mess.png
    MainColumns_a_mess.png
    264.2 KB · Views: 444
djsoft said:
RadioBOSS 5.2.0.3: http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_beta_5.2.0.3.exe

Changes:
- Almost all of the reported bugs were fixed. Thanks for everyone who reports!
Album ReplayGain still bases its gain on Track ReplayGain metadata and vice versa :(

pety said:
I would like to save in style the colour of Time.
Actually is not possible.
Currently this color is calculated automatically - in one of the next updates new settings will be added to control it.

pety said:
The columns which you hide from the "Playlist columns" window are moved to the beginning of the playlist. This is how column hiding is technically implemented. Can you please give more details on the issue?

mlmmn said:
Album ReplayGain still bases its gain on Track ReplayGain metadata and vice versa :(
Can you please specify for what tracks the replay gain is incorrect (ogg, mp3, ...)? It looks like a tag reading issue.

WBGS-Founder said:
Would be nice to have Mic plugins on the screen like FX TAB? what about MIC FX TAB?
You can right-click the MIC button and select "DSP..." - it will show you the plugins assigned for MIC.

djsoft said:
pety said:
The columns which you hide from the "Playlist columns" window are moved to the beginning of the playlist. This is how column hiding is technically implemented. Can you please give more details on the issue?
I cannot. I will make a movie tomorrow.
Did you test it in windows 8?
I think you did not...

pety said:
I think you did not...
Tested on all Windows'es up to the pre-release of Windows 10. Please make a video, it will help in understanding the problem.

djsoft said:
pety said:
I think you did not...
Tested on all Windows'es up to the pre-release of Windows 10. Please make a video, it will help in understanding the problem.
I was thinking that only in win 8 is this strange behaviour. But i installed now in win7. The same thing. So, for me this is a confirmed bug.
Maybe in 20 min I'll send the link for video.

Hello Dmitry, here some bugs.

-When you restart the program the panel containing the name of the track in the air, changing position. (No retrieves the size it had before exiting the program, as you say) (see screenshot 1, the original position is to capture 2.)
-The short player playback cueing a second before the end of the track, and now does not disappear from the screen, showing the elapsed time ??:??(capture 2.)

The new color lines that were included in the panel of searches are way too clear to the default skin.
Even in my LED monitors are not. (I could see that there were having with my notebook LCD screen, but even here are very clear.)
The dark skin looks good.

Thanks

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    393.4 KB · Views: 478
  • 2.png
    2.png
    554.8 KB · Views: 504
pety said:
djsoft said:
pety said:
I think you did not...
Dmitry, see the link. I cannot use at all 5.2.0.3 (Playlist columns checks by itself):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rW69wx5rbBI

This wasn't in 5.2.0.2

Your right when you click a column at top, it's suppose to arrange the songs by that order it's not doing that at all for me either?

pety said:
djsoft said:
pety said:
I think you did not...
Dmitry, see the link. I cannot use at all 5.2.0.3 (Playlist columns checks by itself):

This wasn't in 5.2.0.2
UPDATE:
The same problem in 5.2.0.2.
It is becouse af the new columns added.

pety said:

This wasn't in 5.2.0.2
OK, thanks for the video. The bug should be fixed in the next update.

nelson c said:
-When you restart the program the panel containing the name of the track in the air, changing position. (No retrieves the size it had before exiting the program, as you say) (see screenshot 1, the original position is to capture 2.)
Does it happen on the latest beta 5.2.0.3?

nelson c said:
-The short player playback cueing a second before the end of the track, and now does not disappear from the screen, showing the elapsed time ??:??(capture 2.)
Thanks for bugreport, added to the list of bugs.

nelson c said:
The new color lines that were included in the panel of searches are way too clear to the default skin.
Even in my LED monitors are not. (I could see that there were having with my notebook LCD screen, but even here are very clear.)
The dark skin looks good.
It depends on how your display is set up (especially contrast). Your screenshot looks OK here, the lines are clearly visible. May be we'll add a setting to control it.

WBGS-Founder said:
Your right when you click a column at top, it's suppose to arrange the songs by that order it's not doing that at all for me either?
Column click sorting is disabled by default. To enable it open Settings and on General tab turn on the "Playlist sorting by column click" option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back