And some bug reports

Attachments

• TrackTool_BUG.jpg
    TrackTool_BUG.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 481
  • bugs.7z
    11.8 KB · Views: 350
pety said:
I use in playlist a [Pause] for talk show.
When I move forward to the next Track, [Pause] do not keep broadcast title.

It happens even when I drag the [Pause] to bottom in playlist.
That was not in RB 5.3.3.1
Thanks for reporting (and for bug reports too)! I'm not sure why this may started to happen as I don't recall any changes in this regard for several versions... Added to the list of bugs.

pety said:
The bug does not reproduce here... Can you please provide more details on it?

djsoft said:
pety said:
The bug does not reproduce here... Can you please provide more details on it?
Right now, in this moment the bug is very alive in our RadioBOSS Live.
Do you know? I like so much the refresh function (calculation time) in playlist that I do not want you to fix this bug :)
But the bug exists. When I add some tracks in playlist or change the order of the tracks refresh function is activated and pause lose broadcast title.

If you cannot reproduce the bug I will make a video.

Very annoying bug: restart PC (RadioBOSS automation restarts) and RadioBOSS plays the playlist even if the playlist was stoped. The second strange bahaviour is that RB plays the playlist from the top.
Can be fixed this bug faster and to be release a fixed RadioBOSS? This bug is very very danger.
Thanks!

This behaviour looks to be randomly. I will check hard to see a pattern.

Attachments

• intro-progressBar.jpg
    intro-progressBar.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 458
RadioBOSS crashed when activated Voice Track Recording

Attachments

• bugreport_20160512-105545.txt
    33.8 KB · Views: 397
In the latest version (5.4.5.1)
Right Click on Track in Aux Player...
See the image

Attachments

• AUX_player_BUG.jpg
    AUX_player_BUG.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 479
Hello Dmitry,
There are plans to improve the library command?

It would be very interesting to be able to search and RB return the results.
For example:
action=library&filename=Base&search=madonna&for=artist

With this you could have full access to program music!

pety said:
Right now, in this moment the bug is very alive in our RadioBOSS Live.
Do you know? I like so much the refresh function (calculation time) in playlist that I do not want you to fix this bug :)
But the bug exists. When I add some tracks in playlist or change the order of the tracks refresh function is activated and pause lose broadcast title.

If you cannot reproduce the bug I will make a video.
OK, further tests will be made. Thanks for additional information.

pety said:
Prelisten for Jingle use main sound card not preview device (PFL).
Thanks for reporting this bug!

pety said:
Very annoying bug: restart PC (RadioBOSS automation restarts) and RadioBOSS plays the playlist even if the playlist was stoped. The second strange bahaviour is that RB plays the playlist from the top.
Can be fixed this bug faster and to be release a fixed RadioBOSS? This bug is very very danger.
Thanks!
If you have the "Start playback" option enabled in settings, then it will start the playback when RadioBOSS is started.

pety said:
This behaviour looks to be randomly. I will check hard to see a pattern.
That's odd... The bug never reproduced here. Please share any details on how this can be reproduced.

pety said:
RadioBOSS crashed when activated Voice Track Recording
It crashed when it was redrawing the styled window (not related to voice track, just a coincidence). Style support doesn't work good on some systems, and there are also known bugs (e.g. menu problem in Aux player) - I reported this bug to Embarcadero (company who develops the IDE where RadioBOSS is developed :) ), when they fix this bug, RadioBOSS will have it fixed too. If this happens often - temporary fix would be to use the standard Windows theme for RadioBOSS.

nelson c said:
There are plans to improve the library command?

It would be very interesting to be able to search and RB return the results.
For example:
action=library&filename=Base&search=madonna&for=artist
Yes, this will be added in one of the next updates.

Hello Dmitry, I found a problem.
Had the option activated "highlight duplicate tracks". (In a playlist with 4,500 songs)
She had constantly pressed the "down" key (for a quick inspection of duplicate tracks) and then the error appeared attached.
I also see another report in the folder that attach RB (I have no idea happened with this)

Attachments

• RadioBOSS_1630967994.zip
    24 KB · Views: 355
The same thing for Carts.
They playes in any number.
It shouldn't be like this, becouse if play two or more carts nobody understand anything...

pety said:
Jingles playes in any number even in the latest version.
So, bug not fixed.  :-[
It doesn't allow starting one jingle multiple times, but you can start different jingles at one time. This is by design. The "Jingles" feature will not be improved further, as there's already more advanced feature - Carts.

pety said:
It shouldn't be like this, becouse if play two or more carts nobody understand anything...
Right-click on a cart tab, and select "Play only one cart at a time" to prevent playing more than one cart at a time.

djsoft said:
pety said:
Jingles playes in any number even in the latest version.
So, bug not fixed.  :-[
It doesn't allow starting one jingle multiple times, but you can start different jingles at one time. This is by design. The "Jingles" feature will not be improved further, as there's already more advanced feature - Carts.

pety said:
Right-click on a cart tab, and select "Play only one cart at a time" to prevent playing more than one cart at a time.
Ok, understand. The users will be trained to use corectly the Jingles and Carts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back