RadioBOSS 5.4 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
klinsoft said:
Access violation at address 02C66BC6 in module 'radioboss_taglib.dll'. Read of address 00000008.

Tried to delete Title from the "under playlist" and write the right one ( old was some chinese or japanese symbols)
Then got this error.
Please click Settings->Open Settings Folder and send all the bugreport_*.txt files - we'll need those to diagnose the problem. Also make sure you use the latest RadioBOSS 5.4.3.1.

nelson c said:
Bug in Sigue Editor:
As you can see in the attached configuration:
The mixing point is before the FadeOut.

However, RB starts with the next track near the end of the fadeout.
Thank you for reporting.

Here is file about the access violation

Attachments

• bugreport_tt.rar
    5.5 KB · Views: 374
  • bugreport_20160304-194904.rar
    6.3 KB · Views: 370
klinsoft said:
Here is file about the access violation
Yes, it looks like it crashes when saving a tag. Does it happen for any file or for certain files? If only for some files, please send them to support@djsoft.net, we'll test it here.

klinsoft said:
i try on several files - same thing happens on all
The answer to you question is : on any file
It doesn't hapen here... So I suppose one of the files is needed to test here.

You try it on XP SP3 ?
And you sure you do what i do ?

I clicked on circled area , try to write something else  and when press enter  - access violation appear

Attachments

• RB error.JPG
    RB error.JPG
    19.2 KB · Views: 474
klinsoft said:
You try it on XP SP3 ?
And you sure you do what i do ?

I clicked on circled area , try to write something else  and when press enter  - access violation appear
It seems that it's WindowsXP-specific bug... Should be fixed in the next update. Thanks for reporting!

nelson c said:
Hello Dmitry.
When it calculated for the beta release of RB 5.5  ;D
There'll be one or more bug fix and maintenance releases, the point is to fix everything before adding new major features. There's no date planned yet for the RadioBOSS 5.5 release.

nelson c said:
I just realized that is not working at all.

At this time he was running an event.
Then add a track manually (containing Intro) and also appeared bar

After restarting the program returned to work. (He returned to play the same track that was playing when I was closed. And the bar was shown correctly)
The bug does not reproduce here... More information is needed, can you provide with steps to reproduce the issue?

Even I can not provide steps to reproduce the problem. I only know that happens after a long time running.
I am attentive to see if I can clarify at what point it stops working

nelson c said:
Even I can not provide steps to reproduce the problem. I only know that happens after a long time running.
The bug didn't reproduce here even on RadioBOSS instance that has been online more than a month... I'm not sure the uptime is an issue (or maybe it becomes a problem combined with something else). Please let me know if you find out more information about this bug.

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
The bug didn't reproduce here even on RadioBOSS instance that has been online more than a month... I'm not sure the uptime is an issue (or maybe it becomes a problem combined with something else). Please let me know if you find out more information about this bug.
It is right time is not the cause of the bug.
Today upgrade to RadioBOSS 5.4.4.0 and now no longer works (Has it been 12 hours since the update)

I am attentive to see if I can find out at what point it stops working

New problem with the latest version.
Playlists use synchronized with Google Drive. Sometimes when I'm editing the following error.

Attachments

• problem.png
    problem.png
    7.3 KB · Views: 448
nelson c said:
Playlists use synchronized with Google Drive. Sometimes when I'm editing the following error.
It seems that some other process captured the file. Rebooting the computer, or closing the app that holds the file, should help. You can use this software to find out what software keeps the file: http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/opened_files_view.html

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
It seems that some other process captured the file. Rebooting the computer, or closing the app that holds the file, should help. You can use this software to find out what software keeps the file: http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/opened_files_view.html
The program is Google Drive.
The strange thing is that even the previous version could work google drive and RB smoothly.

nelson c said:
The program is Google Drive.
The strange thing is that even the previous version could work google drive and RB smoothly.
Nothing was changed in this regard since RadioBOSS 5.3 (or maybe even earlier). If another program keeps the file, RadioBOSS won't be able to access it.

I do not know if this was reported (5.4.4.0)...

Attachments

• odd_characters.jpg
    odd_characters.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 463
pety said:
I do not know if this was reported (5.4.4.0)...
No problem here... It could be translation file problem - what UI language do you use? Do you see the same problem in any other areas in the software?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back