RadioBOSS 5.5 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
nelson c said:
great.
When I close the program this error appears for a second
Please click Help-Contact Support->Send bug reports, this should help in locating the problem.

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
great.
When I close the program this error appears for a second
Please click Help-Contact Support->Send bug reports, this should help in locating the problem.
0 bugreports found
No bugreports found. :-\

In all my pc happens, but do not generate any report

Cheshunt Radio said:
Have tried that and have the same issue.
If you select the same device for Line Input and then add line input to the playlist (Playlist->Add Line Input) - does it freeze when you play it?

It is possible to add a "0" for the date in the search box?. This would make more easy the reading

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    3.6 KB · Views: 388
nelson c said:
It is possible to add a "0" for the date in the search box?. This would make more easy the reading
It uses the system date format to display dates, you can change it in Windows control panel.

RadioBOSS 5.5.0.4

Changes:
  • Updated User Manual
  • Fixed playlist and events list rare UI issue when using remote desktop
  • Extended the "getplaylist2" API command
  • Added hot key to change song rating
  • Playlist Generator: fixed category and rotation lists scrolled to top
  • Fixed language and genre list sometimes not saved correctly
  • Ads Scheduler can be started in single instance only
  • Fixed DTMF Exit bug (sometimes exit was processed multiple times)
  • Fixed: Track List in Overlay player didn't work
  • Minor bugs fixed
Download: http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_beta_5.5.0.4.exe

djsoft said:
  • Added hot key to change song rating
Combination of 3 keys is awkward. Maybe would be better to do it from the hotkey panel.
Also there are some errors:
-Does not work the keypad numeric for this. (only key numeric of notebook)
-Does the rating 10, (key '0')

Another very annoying thing:
Window preview, change track becomes "active window" and removes the focus from the playlist, so the shortcut for rating the stops working

Be can do something to prevent this?
The idea is to edit large amounts of songs ratings using keyboard shortcuts. And you tool prelisten is very necessary for this.

On the other hand I see that to preview the shortcut cannot be modified. And the default involves the mouse. I want to get rid of the, by issues of speed of operation.

An example of usage would be:
1 walk the playlist (with the keys up and down)
2-if I need to do prelisten I pressed F1: starts the preview but the focus has not changed. (for this I would like to only be a key) To stop could be press F1 again up the same song.
3 - when I need to change the rating option of duress shift, alt or control + the number.
4 - follow along with the arrows on the keyboard already that focus never change from the list

I see that F1 is destined for another task (do not need a shortcut) and cannot be used as a hotkey.  :(
Would be a great key very comfortable for prelisten.

I have much interest in this topic.
I am many hours editing tags and setting ratings, and organizing music in the playlist. (for now I use the mouse for almost everything).
It more tedious is edit the rating with the menu popup
These shortcuts well implemented can help me to make the work much more faster

nelson c said:
Combination of 3 keys is awkward. Maybe would be better to do it from the hotkey panel.
Also there are some errors:
-Does not work the keypad numeric for this. (only key numeric of notebook)
-Does the rating 10, (key '0')
It's nearly impossible to find a range of 10 sequential hot keys, that's why the 3 key combination (Ctrl+Alt+number). If you have any other ideas I'm ready to hear them :)

nelson c said:
Window preview, change track becomes "active window" and removes the focus from the playlist, so the shortcut for rating the stops working
Yes, this is by design, preview player always takes the focus (and allows to press ESC to stop prelisten). You can do the following: start prelisten, press ESC, press hot key to change rating.

nelson c said:
On the other hand I see that to preview the shortcut cannot be modified. And the default involves the mouse. I want to get rid of the, by issues of speed of operation.
You can press Alt+R to prelisten without using a mouse (the Alt+R also works in Search and Ads scheduler).

nelson c said:
bug:
Remove played tracks from the list, does not work in latest version beta
If you have Repeat Track or Repeat Playlist options enabled, this option will be ignored.

nelson c said:
Very strange error.
The event is run today but not should.
It appears to be correct: it's Sunday, 3rd week and event's start date is January 1st - all conditions are met and event should be started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back