RadioBOSS 5.5 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that the event is loaded and first track is set to be started next. Can you please provide more information on why it's incorrect?

djsoft said:
Fadersmix said:
I'm RB 5.5.4 test and "Voicetrack for INTRO and OUTRO still does not work either. This function is vital.
Can you please provide more information on your setup - a screenshot of your playlist window will also be helpful.
Also I have this problem, I have noticed that moves the voicetrack and reproduces once I finish the intro.

djsoft said:
I see that the event is loaded and first track is set to be started next. Can you please provide more information on why it's incorrect?
Here's what I did,
I had an event in the player, I deleted it with "Delete All" then I loaded a new event, just loaded top box Next Track remains empty, if I use the command in the menu "insert as next playing track (q)" not nothing happens remains blank, what you see in the picture and 'after it' happened, as you can see in the list there is a track that you played with strange characters, and lack infoprmazioni on the columns, which in fact exist, and finally even the shape richeista to see the titles "TRACK-% title% ARTIST -% artist%" is not respected, and is now in total confusion for some tracks. All this in the 5.5.0.0 version does not happen ...

The problem of "Voicetrack" is the following:
1. Voicetrack in playlist italicized, Right
2. Follow music in window "tool track" this does not obey the instructions of Time for intro and outro
3. When INSTRUCTIONS without obeying, transition play as soloist, overlapping A little on the introduction of the next track.

Some images to observe:

Attachments

• 1 Captura Source Audio.png
    1 Captura Source Audio.png
    225.6 KB · Views: 388
  • 2 Captura Audio Voicetracks en posicion.png
    2 Captura Audio Voicetracks en posicion.png
    225.4 KB · Views: 353
  • 3 Captura INTRO parameters.png
    3 Captura INTRO parameters.png
    254.6 KB · Views: 377
  • 4Captura Not applicable parameters in box next audio track.png
    4Captura Not applicable parameters in box next audio track.png
    225.5 KB · Views: 381
  • 5Captura Parameters not applied to close window Tools Track.png
    5Captura Parameters not applied to close window Tools Track.png
    254.2 KB · Views: 391
nelson c said:
djsoft said:
Fadersmix said:
I'm RB 5.5.4 test and "Voicetrack for INTRO and OUTRO still does not work either. This function is vital.
Can you please provide more information on your setup - a screenshot of your playlist window will also be helpful.
Also I have this problem, I have noticed that moves the voicetrack and reproduces once I finish the intro.
Does it always happen? If so, can you please send the 3 tracks: the voice track and music tracks before and after it - to support@djsoft.net

Bensisko said:
Here's what I did,
I had an event in the player, I deleted it with "Delete All" then I loaded a new event, just loaded top box Next Track remains empty, if I use the command in the menu "insert as next playing track (q)" not nothing happens remains blank, what you see in the picture and 'after it' happened, as you can see in the list there is a track that you played with strange characters, and lack infoprmazioni on the columns, which in fact exist, and finally even the shape richeista to see the titles "TRACK-% title% ARTIST -% artist%" is not respected, and is now in total confusion for some tracks. All this in the 5.5.0.0 version does not happen ...
Can you reproduce the problem, or it happened only once?

Fadersmix said:
2. Follow music in window "tool track" this does not obey the instructions of Time for intro and outro
3. When INSTRUCTIONS without obeying, transition play as soloist, overlapping A little on the introduction of the next track.
It appears that Intro and Outro are not saved. If you set Intro and Outro in Track Tool, click OK and then open Track Tool again - do you see those parameters saved?

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
djsoft said:
Fadersmix said:
Does it always happen? If so, can you please send the 3 tracks: the voice track and music tracks before and after it - to support@djsoft.net
Not always it happens. Not what is if the problem is with some tracks or a ramdon error.
But appeared in the latest beta versions. in the past it worked well

When you listen to this problem it will send 3 tracks

INTRO Issue:

Intro set to x seconds.  At times the Playing Now bar at the top displays countdown which overruns the Red Intro section of the track and provides an incorrect countdown.
Have attempted to recreate but at this time it is seemingly random to me.

Cheshunt Radio said:
INTRO Issue:

Intro set to x seconds.  At times the Playing Now bar at the top displays countdown which overruns the Red Intro section of the track and provides an incorrect countdown.
Have attempted to recreate but at this time it is seemingly random to me.
I think it is the same problem I have.
Not have state facing radioboss when happens the problem, but what I heard to the air of the radio.

djsoft said:
Fadersmix said:
It appears that Intro and Outro are not saved. If you set Intro and Outro in Track Tool, click OK and then open Track Tool again - do you see those parameters saved?

Image catches are in sequence, exactly as it is made to work a Voicetracks. The last image shows how is everything, without any data, ie does not keep the data programmed ..
I tested with different lists and absolutamenta anything.

regards

I am using the new filters and priorities based on year.
I like very much achieved!.
However I would like to increase the priority gradually from the 2013 to the year current. (three years ago)
(because the macro previus, will be the 2015)
The only way current is enter the year manually, but to the year next open that change everything again.
I would like to perform a type of subtraction for example:
Code:
Current-3

Is possible to add this in the filters and priorities?. Thank you!

Fadersmix, nelson c - the voice track problem should be fixed in one of the next updates... For the time being it will be listed as "known issues". Thank you for reporting it. Random bugs are the most difficult to fix, that's why it requires time to fix (I think it will be fixed as a part of playlist handling engine rewrite).

nelson c said:
Is possible to add this in the filters and priorities?. Thank you!
Yes, of course, noted for the future versions.

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
djsoft said:
Fadersmix said:

Bensisko said:
Here's what I did,
Can you reproduce the problem, or it happened only once?
impossible to reproduce the problem at this time, because I had to uninstall the latest version because it created many problems for the broadcasting of programs, since I do not know the beta versions for airing live I still left a photo where you see the problem.
[/quote]

Bensisko said:
impossible to reproduce the problem at this time, because I had to uninstall the latest version because it created many problems for the broadcasting of programs, since I do not know the beta versions for airing live I still left a photo where you see the problem.
I was unable to reproduce it here either... You can use the latest beta for broadcasting, it's safe enough to use. Please let me know if this happens again.

RadioBOSS 5.5.0.5

Changes:
  • Fixed: sometimes lots of "radioboss_helper" processes were created (and/or helper processes left when RadioBOSS was closed)
  • Fixed: under certain circumstances, an event was inserted to incorrect position when using "Remove previous schedule" option
  • Fixed: file type folders didn't work when File Type Identifier was empty
  • Updated user manual
  • Optimization: faster RadioBOSS startup and faster track launch
  • Fixed DTMF exit sometimes didn't work correctly
  • Improved User Access Control feature, bugs fixed
  • Fixed: track duration was not displyed when searching in folder
  • Other bug fixes and minor improvements
Download: http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_beta_5.5.0.5.exe

djsoft said:
RadioBOSS 5.5.0.5
The program hangs when you start. Is it even reached to load the interface. (is all in white)
Only appears the screen for logging of user.

Then the program closes and opens again and continuing well into an infinite loop.
Not there is any report of error.

I went back to the previous version and it works correctly

Good night, the program does not open after that carry a list. I installed the latest version and I'm having this problem. I will explain: I open the program carry a list that plays promptly but if I restart the program it should open with the latest list, which is not going, instead of opening it crashes. Looking for answers, I found that deleting the default list as this the image the program opens again but if you add anything to the list in the next restart is the same error.

Attachments

• Erro RB.png
    Erro RB.png
    90.7 KB · Views: 372
  • Erro.png
    Erro.png
    196.7 KB · Views: 379
nelson c said:
Will be in this beta? :)
This is planned for the next version, this one will only receive some bug fixes and minor improvements, but no new features.

nelson c said:
The program hangs when you start. Is it even reached to load the interface. (is all in white)
Only appears the screen for logging of user.
celso said:
Good night, the program does not open after that carry a list.
Yes, there appears to be a bug when "Start playback" or "Resume playback" options are used. An update will be released shortly to fix it. Thanks for reporting!

RadioBOSS 5.5.0.6

Changes:
  • Fixed hang on startup when "Start playback" or "Resume playback" were used
  • Fixed: track "Start Time" did not display when the program started with "Start playback" option
Download: http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_beta_5.5.0.6.exe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back