RadioBOSS 5.5 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something wrong is happening when we are playing music directly from a CD, if you add any file in the list that is playing the program skips to the next song. this only occurs when we are direct playing the CD.

celso said:
Something wrong is happening when we are playing music directly from a CD, if you add any file in the list that is playing the program skips to the next song. this only occurs when we are direct playing the CD.
Yes, the CD tracks do not play here too - will be fixed in the next update.

Metadata are not transferred.

Send tool: RadioBOSS 5.5 [beta]

Shoutcastserver: 1.9.8
Main stream data:
Main/auto-DJ >>(Beispiel Port): 10000
Stream for DJs. (example port): 10005
Main stream continues in the background.
It will be the last song ever by the auto-DJ angeszeigt.

Tester-stream
Main/auto-DJ >>(Beispiel Port): 20000
Stream for DJs. (example port): 20000
No auto-DJ
Transferred and also display metadata.

Version radio boss 5.4.3.1, it all works.
From update radio boss 5.4.6.0, this problem is

What is it and what settings are required.

thanks in advance Kleh

Metadaten werden nicht ?bertragen.
Sendetool:  RadioBOSS 5.5 [beta]
Shoutcastserver: 1.9.8
Haupt Streamdaten :
Hauptstream/Auto-DJ>>(Beispiel Port): 10000
Stream f?r DJs. (Beispiel Port): 10005
Hauptstream l?uft im Hintergrund weiter.
Es wird der letze Song immer vom Auto-DJ angeszeigt.
Tester-Stream
Hauptstream/Auto-DJ>>(Beispiel Port): 20000
Stream f?r DJs. (Beispiel Port): 20000
Kein Auto-DJ
Metadaten werden ?bertragen und auch angezeigt.

Bei Version Radioboss 5.4.3.1 funktioniert das alles.
Ab Update Radioboss  5.4.6.0 besteht dieses Problem,

Woran liegt das und welche Einstellungen sind erforderlich.
Danke im voraus  Kleh

Do you have access to Shoutcast logs - does it give you any reason on why it doesn't accept the title update? Do you use the same settings in both versions?

Strange bug dragging tracks in the playlist.
Lugged track-doubling (and replacement which was in another place).
Then when passing the mouse they were disappearing all tracks in the list.
Generated this report.

Unfortunately not be like the step-by-step problem can be reproduced.

Appeared reports error constantly. I had to restart the program.

Attachments

• Desktop.rar
    49.5 KB · Views: 296
nelson c said:
Generated this report.

From the bug reports, it appears that the underlying list that holds the items became corrupted. Did you work with the active playlist (where the track was playing) or was it a secondary playlist?

Hello,
all beta 5.4 versions have this I think is a bug, if you deleted tracks in the playlist, while a track is played under ON AIR, then activate and load an event schedule for any reload tracks of the player, if you select the first song and you go with the drop down menu whatever event, go to "ADD tO PLAY QUEUE" nothing happens, the song does not appear on the framework NEXT tRACK, will still be played at the end of the track that was playing, I tried this on 2 pCs and 2 different installations the problem remains.

Seen in the last update. Box in black is seen that there is a problem when placing the windows, do not go complete.

Attachments

• BOSS_5.5.0.6.png
    BOSS_5.5.0.6.png
    237.1 KB · Views: 391
djsoft said:
nelson c said:
Generated this report.

From the bug reports, it appears that the underlying list that holds the items became corrupted. Did you work with the active playlist (where the track was playing) or was it a secondary playlist?
It was in a secondary list. marked as "not reproducible"

Bensisko said:
Hello,
all beta 5.4 versions have this I think is a bug, if you deleted tracks in the playlist, while a track is played under ON AIR, then activate and load an event schedule for any reload tracks of the player, if you select the first song and you go with the drop down menu whatever event, go to "ADD tO PLAY QUEUE" nothing happens, the song does not appear on the framework NEXT tRACK, will still be played at the end of the track that was playing, I tried this on 2 pCs and 2 different installations the problem remains.
Can you please try on the latest version (5.5.0.6) - do you see the same bug there?

jopara said:
Seen in the last update. Box in black is seen that there is a problem when placing the windows, do not go complete.
Does this problem go away if you restart RadioBOSS?

nelson c said:
It was in a secondary list. marked as "not reproducible"
OK... It's hard to tell why it may happen, even in theory. Currently it looks like one-time glitch. Please let me know if this happens again.

Dmitry

My Holiday just finished.
I still use 5.5.0.2. In this version File Type from Music Library is empty.
If it is the same in 5.5.0.6 this is a BUG.

pety said:
Please try the latest update, a lot was changed since 5.5.0.2.

djsoft said:
pety said:
I can't. I sent you an email.

pety said:
djsoft said:
pety said:
I can't. I sent you an email.
A reply to your email was sent.

jopara said:
Does this problem go away if you restart RadioBOSS?

Yes, only it appears when you start RadioBoss for the first time after turning on the PC

djsoft said:
Bensisko said:
Hello,
Can you please try on the latest version (5.5.0.6) - do you see the same bug there?
Yes, I confirm this version has the same problem, the only version that does not have this problem, until now is 5.5.0.0, in fact as you can see from the attached photo, and 'just uploaded the next event, while the track is' still playing the previous event, as you can see the next track left empty.

Attachments

• 2016-10-07 20_02_58-RadioBOSS Standard [beta] (5.5.0.6) [Programma Goodi Vibes Resort (mer ven)].jpg
    2016-10-07 20_02_58-RadioBOSS Standard [beta] (5.5.0.6) [Programma Goodi Vibes Resort (mer ven)].jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 392
jopara said:
Yes, only it appears when you start RadioBoss for the first time after turning on the PC
The problem does not reproduce here... Can you please send your Profile file to support@djsoft.net - this should help in fixing the bug.

The profile file is located in settings folder (in the menu click Settings->Open Settings folder), navigate to Presets and send the Profile folder contents.

Bensisko said:
Yes, I confirm this version has the same problem, the only version that does not have this problem, until now is 5.5.0.0, in fact as you can see from the attached photo, and 'just uploaded the next event, while the track is' still playing the previous event, as you can see the next track left empty.
The bug was confirmed, thank you. It is only the display error (the playback of this track will start). Will be fixed in the next update.

djsoft said:
Bensisko said:
The bug was confirmed, thank you. It is only the display error (the playback of this track will start). Will be fixed in the next update.
Also check the display of tracks in the playlist, it is not 'correct, after loading, automatic and using "RUN NOW" often lack the BPM information and form "TRACK -% title% ARTIST -% artist%" is not respected as you can see from the picture, if you try to correct error by changing the data from the panel TRACK iNFORMATION (which does not give information even if they are) it generates this error (see photo 2). How do you see the number 3 'track loaded correctly and all data are available, the track number 4 is not' properly loaded in the form "TRACK -% title% ARTIST -% artist%" and BPM data and track information are not visible. In version 5.5.0.0. this does not happen.
Note that the track where I tried restoring data, it is not the track On Air.

Attachments

• 2016-10-08 17_24_08-RadioBOSS Standard [beta] (5.5.0.6) [Programma Notiziario Giornale Radio (...jpg
    2016-10-08 17_24_08-RadioBOSS Standard [beta] (5.5.0.6) [Programma Notiziario Giornale Radio (...jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 367
  • 2016-10-08 17_28_23-RadioBOSS Standard [beta] (5.5.0.6) [Programma Notiziario Giornale Radio (...jpg
    2016-10-08 17_28_23-RadioBOSS Standard [beta] (5.5.0.6) [Programma Notiziario Giornale Radio (...jpg
    215.9 KB · Views: 391
nelson c said:
Generated this report.

During a Live show, I deleted a track from the active playlist set to "Stop after this track".  The space where the track was displayed in the track window was still present after I deleted the track.  Usually the Space (gap) is closed as the playlist moves up to fill the gap. 

In this case there was a gap and when I proceeded to move my mouse over each track in my playlist it removed them too until the playlist was completely gone.  I switched to my second playlist and that worked for a while.

The were quite a few tracks on the playlist and as each one was "Removed" and after delay of a few seconds, I started to get an Multiple Access Violation Errors. I clicked "ok" and continued to receive Access Violation Errors the number of which seemed to correspond to the number of tracks "Deleted".  Eventually, RB crashed.

Upon restart of RB, the playlists and tracks were intact.

I have sent the bug report via RB containing 44 Bugs :
44 bugreports found
Creating archive...
Archive created
Sending...
Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back