RadioBOSS 5.5 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
in version 5.5.0.7 loading problems have been fixed in NEXT TRACK window, but the problems remain on the information of the tracks loaded in playlist 1: as you see in the picture (playlist automatically loaded to the set itself) lack many BPM information, PlayCount. Now you can edit the songs from the TRACK INFO window saving the selected tracks the correct form (TRACK -% title% ARTIST -% artist%) automatically by mistake instead are loaded traces in the form that you see wrong .. This we can see from the image, the Green arrows are properly informed by me set PREFERENCES, the red arrows are the form that is set to load the playlist INCORRECTLY.

Attachments

• 2016-10-13 19_22_33-RadioBOSS Standard [beta] (5.5.0.7) [Spot Publicita'].jpg
    2016-10-13 19_22_33-RadioBOSS Standard [beta] (5.5.0.7) [Spot Publicita'].jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 373
  • 2016-10-13 19_26_13-Nuovo Documento di Microsoft Word (2).docx - Microsoft Word.jpg
    2016-10-13 19_26_13-Nuovo Documento di Microsoft Word (2).docx - Microsoft Word.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 385
Bensisko said:
Hello,
in version 5.5.0.7 loading problems have been fixed in NEXT TRACK window, but the problems remain on the information of the tracks loaded in playlist 1: as you see in the picture (playlist automatically loaded to the set itself) lack many BPM information, PlayCount. Now you can edit the songs from the TRACK INFO window saving the selected tracks the correct form (TRACK -% title% ARTIST -% artist%) automatically by mistake instead are loaded traces in the form that you see wrong .. This we can see from the image, the Green arrows are properly informed by me set PREFERENCES, the red arrows are the form that is set to load the playlist INCORRECTLY.
Does it happen all the time, or sometimes it loads the information correctly? The bug doesn't seem to reproduce here...

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
The tracks were added from the Planner, with the option that the inserts in the tail.
Then the track is deleted manually with delete of the keyboard.

If it runs the command again (manually), is inserted in a position more. and so on.
Can you please post a screenshot? It seems that it's some sort of translation problem and I'm trying to reproduce it a different way :)
It's strange but now I can not play it.  ??? I guess that there is a special situation in which this occurs

Dmitriy

When I drag and drop a music track RadioBOSS do not assign color of the FileType.
Always I open Track Tool and hit OK to re-asign the color.

Thanks for the next fix.

In the Windows 10 Default Skin I get this when I hover over the Color in Playlistbutton.

Attachments

• radioboss bug 2.png
    radioboss bug 2.png
    24.8 KB · Views: 369
The CD playback problem remains the same, he plays the audio CD normally but when we add any other audio track, the program skips the CD track that is playing to the next. Note this only happens if you are playing the CD track and active player that is, if the secondary player does not happen so, however if the secondary player is marked with active also happens the same problem. I am using windows 7 64-bit.

pety said:
When I drag and drop a music track RadioBOSS do not assign color of the FileType.
Always I open Track Tool and hit OK to re-asign the color.
When the tracks are dragged, allow it some time (couple of seconds) to update the information - the file types should appear. Does it happen? Please also confirm that you use the latest version.

Cheshunt Radio said:
In the Windows 10 Default Skin I get this when I hover over the Color in Playlistbutton.
Will be fixed in the next update.

celso said:
The CD playback problem remains the same, he plays the audio CD normally but when we add any other audio track, the program skips the CD track that is playing to the next. Note this only happens if you are playing the CD track and active player that is, if the secondary player does not happen so, however if the secondary player is marked with active also happens the same problem. I am using windows 7 64-bit.
Yes, this bug was confirmed. It appears that Windows puts the CD drive to some sort of sleep and when it does that, RadioBOSS fails to play tracks from the CD. Currently it's not fixed.

Good afternoon, I would like to know the possibility of leaving the command to add ADSCHEDULER Audio the same way it works in the music library and RadioBOSS as image. The detail is that when we need to add any files, some types of audio are not shown (wma, m4a ...) unless we change the type to any file in this case shows all kinds of audio, but is also showing all files that are generated by programming ADSCHEDULER (comercial.wma.adscheduler) as well as any files that are inside the folder. I wish podesse show all kinds of audio file more without showing anything when we choose the type of audio archive!

Attachments

• adscheduler.jpg
    adscheduler.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 367
  • Abrir.jpg
    Abrir.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 371
The file filter will be fixed in the next update, thank you for pointing out this issue.

In the track tool, the playbar freezes at times when you click on a part of the track. The music will continue to play but the "Display" Freeze.  All buttons work!

Attachments

• radioboss bug 4.png
    radioboss bug 4.png
    103 KB · Views: 353
djsoft said:
Bensisko said:
Hello,
Does it happen all the time, or sometimes it loads the information correctly? The bug doesn't seem to reproduce here...
Now it happens always in the picture taken 1 Live while you'm writing, the playlist is not 'full and form is not' proper, now 'is automatically loaded to overtime. In the second picture I reloaded the same schedule with NOW RUN command, and how to see the tracks appear incorrectly and lack of information such as BPM and PlayCount. For safety I installed RadioBoss on 2 pc and the same defect ripete.se you want I send in my pvt a Configuration Backup. In the last photo I completely restarted the program and how to see some traces are correct, some not, some are in confusion ....

Attachments

• 2016-10-15 14_11_39-RadioBOSS Standard [beta] (5.5.0.7) [Previsioni Meteo (ogni 2 ore)].jpg
    2016-10-15 14_11_39-RadioBOSS Standard [beta] (5.5.0.7) [Previsioni Meteo (ogni 2 ore)].jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 647
  • 2016-10-15 14_12_27-RadioBOSS Standard [beta] (5.5.0.7) [Ita - Stra Ultime Novita' 1 h ( Da lu...jpg
    2016-10-15 14_12_27-RadioBOSS Standard [beta] (5.5.0.7) [Ita - Stra Ultime Novita' 1 h ( Da lu...jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 644
  • 2016-10-15 14_20_06-RadioBOSS Standard [beta] (5.5.0.7).jpg
    2016-10-15 14_20_06-RadioBOSS Standard [beta] (5.5.0.7).jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 390
Randomly sometimes when tracks are dragged to the list the metadata are not loaded. (it is very seldom, but not before passing)

Cheshunt Radio said:
In the track tool, the playbar freezes at times when you click on a part of the track. The music will continue to play but the "Display" Freeze.  All buttons work!
It doesn't seem to reproduce here... The timers do not stop, and clicking on a track just changes the playback position. Can you please provide more information on this issue?

Bensisko said:
Now it happens always in the picture taken 1 Live while you'm writing, the playlist is not 'full and form is not' proper, now 'is automatically loaded to overtime. In the second picture I reloaded the same schedule with NOW RUN command, and how to see the tracks appear incorrectly and lack of information such as BPM and PlayCount. For safety I installed RadioBoss on 2 pc and the same defect ripete.se you want I send in my pvt a Configuration Backup. In the last photo I completely restarted the program and how to see some traces are correct, some not, some are in confusion ....
The configuration backup will not help, because we'll also need to have music files in the same folders. Is is possible to create a video with this problem? This doesn't reproduce here. When a playlist is loaded, it always reads the tag for it immediately...

nelson c said:
Randomly sometimes when tracks are dragged to the list the metadata are not loaded. (it is very seldom, but not before passing)
Where do you drag the tracks from? How often does it happen?

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
When tracks are dragged from the search of RB.

Also yesterday I found a track that not you had loaded the metadata. (appeared the name of the file).
This track belonged to a playlist PlayList Gen Pro generated and loaded with the scheduler.

The frequency is very low, but this happens. Before not happen

nelson c said:
djsoft said:
nelson c said:
When tracks are dragged from the search of RB.

Also yesterday I found a track that not you had loaded the metadata. (appeared the name of the file).
This track belonged to a playlist PlayList Gen Pro generated and loaded with the scheduler.

The frequency is very low, but this happens. Before not happen
I think this is similar to the bug reported here - https://www.djsoft.net/smf/index.php/topic,4651.msg22793.html#msg22793 but I'm not sure what the cause could be. It doesn't reproduce here on any of the computers, no matter how hard we tried :) It's in the list of bugs, should be fixed once the cause is found.

RadioBOSS 5.5.0.8 - Release Candidate

Changes:
  • fixed bugs
Download: http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_beta_5.5.0.8.exe

Good morning, I want to thank for meeting the previous requests. I want to raise an interesting question regarding the safety of the system to access the user permissions. Even not having permission to access eg the Library, Adscheduler and others, these controls can be accessed without permission, entering the RadioBOSS installation folder as image. For new users it would be no problem, but for those who know a little windows, you'll quickly find that gap can interfere with the radio programming improperly. If you can correct, thank you.

Attachments

• Bug.jpg
    Bug.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 347
Yes, I agree with you. For someone with computer knowledge it will be no problem to overcome the user permissions feature. On the other hand, blocking access to installation folders, and also blocking all other ways (thousands of them!) to mess things up is totally different level and I'm afraid we have no plans on building a 100% protection against this (way too expensive to implement).

If someone's determined to break the system, they have lots of possibilities - breaking the computer physically is the last resort in case they can't break the software :)

I'll see if access to exe's can be blocked if they are started directly from the folder - but as I remember, there was some reason not to add this protection when we originally implemented this feature.

djsoft said:
Yes, I agree with you. For someone with computer knowledge it will be no problem to overcome the user permissions feature. On the other hand, blocking access to installation folders, and also blocking all other ways (thousands of them!) to mess things up is totally different level and I'm afraid we have no plans on building a 100% protection against this (way too expensive to implement).

If someone's determined to break the system, they have lots of possibilities - breaking the computer physically is the last resort in case they can't break the software :)

I'll see if access to exe's can be blocked if they are started directly from the folder - but as I remember, there was some reason not to add this protection when we originally implemented this feature.

Good day, what could be done something similar to what happens when the program is in demo version, in which case we can not run the Adscheduler and PlayListGeneratorPro the system folder, but only by RadioBOSS program. If you can leave these modules to run this way without major changes in the program, would be a solution at least Adsheduler in the case is the most important because it generated advertising schedule. So would not block all files in the folder, that already discourages someone trying something since we are not talking about hackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back