RadioBOSS 5.7 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I see that the problem with the radio button buttons in the teaser option and the option to add categories is resolved and works very well with Jaws for Windows and with NVDA. Thank you.

southernfm said:
No we don't, would just like to be able to disable it
The next update will lock this option to "Change settings" UAC rule.

Sasa Grbic said:
Hello. I see that the problem with the radio button buttons in the teaser option and the option to add categories is resolved and works very well with Jaws for Windows and with NVDA. Thank you.
You're welcome. It should also better read field names, in Track Information tab and in many other places.

RadioBOSS 5.7.0.6 RC

Changes:
  • Playlist Generator: Fixed "Gender" repeat protection rule bug
  • Fixed: Auto Intro sometimes played at incorrect position
  • "Screen reader mode" is now controlled by user access control feature
Download: http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_beta_5.7.0.6.exe

As it turns out, the fix for AutoIntro was not actually included in this release due to internal mistake - the final fix will be available soon.

Hello. Jaws and NVDA only read the year field properly. In other fields Jaws excels the word graphic and some number. NVDA just says edit. In the Music library, the readers do not say any edit fields.

Sasa Grbic said:
Hello. Jaws and NVDA only read the year field properly. In other fields Jaws excels the word graphic and some number. NVDA just says edit. In the Music library, the readers do not say any edit fields.
We'll check it further. Although from what I know, JAWS seemed to correctly read almost everything.

Greetings, I have noticed that the Backup fails in some opotunidaes when wanting to restore some, says "Corrupt File"

Pablo said:
Greetings, I have noticed that the Backup fails in some opotunidaes when wanting to restore some, says "Corrupt File"
Can you please tell the exact error message? What happens if you try to restore the same backup again?

RadioBOSS 5.7.0.7 Release Candidate

Changes:
- Fixed Auto Intro position bug
- Fixed occasional Voice Insert positional bug
- Updated Spanish translation
- Minor UI fixes

Download: http://dl.djsoft.net/radioboss_setup_5.7.0.7.exe

Sasa Grbic said:
I do not know. You probably have some adjustments that match RadioBoss software. I have standard settings for Jaws.
Yes, it appears that reading edit field names is currently not possible, and also fixing this is pretty complex, as it turned out. I've put that to the dev queue - it should be resolved in one of the next minor updates.

Pablo said:
Hola saludos, los men? no se traducen todos al espa?ol, hay varios que se quedan en el idioma base
Can you please specify where the translation is missing?

Doug Sinclair said:
Noticed that the segues are not as smooth as the previous version using 5.7.0.1. Same Settings   as in 5.6.02
The way segues are handled was not changed compared to previous version. Can you please specify what's wrong with segues?

Track Tool doesn't correctly update time bar after resizing.

Attachments

• Track_Tool_time.jpg
    Track_Tool_time.jpg
    343.9 KB · Views: 411
Different font color when highlight track.
When I have a track with uppercase letter then font color is black. Otherwise it is white.
Is that a bug?

Hmm, it looks still beta version for me.
I'll make some tests next week, when I'll feel better.

Attachments

• highlight1.jpg
    highlight1.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 424
  • highlight2.jpg
    highlight2.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 416
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back