RadioBOSS 5.7 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it should be. But there is an error with streaming Flac. I did a test measuring the delay of the streaming and it was less than 10 seconds. However, in RB he had a buffer of 50 seconds configured.

The "MakeLibrary" command is not working.
Music Library I import 180,000 songs and from the command I only see 70,000
Code:
makelibrary Todo.xml|"M:\Mi musica"

Please try adding the same folder in the Music Library directly, does it add all the files?

I'm not sure about that. What I can confirm is that it never matters everything for a long time.

I have the command to update the complete database every Sunday,.
But the searches in this database always lacked songs, so I resort to Windows file explorer.
It has been more than a year since this happened. Yesterday it occurred to me to update manually from MusicLibrary and from there I work correctly.

I've added it to the list of bugs, it will be addressed in one of the next update - among other changes, the makelibrary command will be reworked to perform an update (instead of rebuilding completely).

I also found another problem.
The database with 180,000 songs, can not be analyzed from RB. (only one track appears)

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    74.9 KB · Views: 503
Dmitry, here is a problem in the simultaneous player. The event starts playing when the current track of the main player ends. This for some things can be useful. But for example when using streaming and you want to start a block by DTMF, it will not start until there is a problem in streaming playback.

I'm in doubt if it's a bug or intentional.

If it was intentional, you could enable the option "Play immediately" to control this

nelson c said:
If it was intentional, you could enable the option "Play immediately" to control this
Stream is also considered as track, and if event should wait until track ends - it will wait.

My question is how to deactivate this. For some things it can be useful, for others as advertising replacement complicates things a lot.
Perhaps it would be a good option to allow the use of "Play immediately" for events in the simultaneous player, as in the capture

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    28.4 KB · Views: 462
You can disable the "Maximum time to wait" option, in this case, it will start immediately. Currently, with your settings, it will wait up to 20 minutes for currently playing track to finish.

Dmitry a question:
What happened to the prebuffer feature for streaming playback that should be implemented several versions behind? (For the reproduction to start immediately)

Will this be implemented? Is there a date for this?

nelson c said:
What happened to the prebuffer feature for streaming playback that should be implemented several versions behind? (For the reproduction to start immediately)

Will this be implemented? Is there a date for this?
It's still in the queue to be developed, but I can't tell you when it's going to be done. Currently it's scheduled for RadioBOSS 5.8.

Access violation at address 00C855FB in module 'radioboss.exe'. Read of address 0000000F

If helps, bug reports attached
I can`t give "next song" to start playing again. If i press it - error appears with different address.

Access violation at address 00D0AFE8 in module 'radioboss.exe'. Read of address 0000000F.

I press Play for unpause.....Program just not responds, white screen and must kill and restart it

Attachments

• RadioBOSS_511171673.rar
    23.2 KB · Views: 381
  • bugreport_20180624-183021.rar
    5.8 KB · Views: 403
It appears that your RadioBOSS installation is damaged - please reinstall RadioBOSS from our web site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back