RadioBOSS 5.9 [beta]

southernfm said:
The categories (Display group) in Ads Scheduler are not showing up - even if the theme is changed.
Thank you for reporting this, will be fixed in the next update.

ola boa tarde alguem me pode informar como funciona o Stastistics nao encontra nenhum ouvinte e nas outars versoes fonciona

Would it be possible to implement in the conditions of "Auto Intro" also the choice "year", besides "Artist", "Comments", "Genre" and "File Name"?
It would be nice to be able to tell the listeners the year of the song they are playing!
I attach image

And

Attachments

• Cattura.JPG
    Cattura.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 360
RadioBOSS 5.9.0.3 beta

What's new
  • Auto intro: added track tags filter
  • Auto intro: added BPM and year filters, along with Range condition (e.g. 1990-1999)
  • Auto intro: do not add auto intro for file types option
  • Relay: main DSP is turned off for relay stream by default (Settings->Playback->Miscellaneous)
  • Tags can be reordered
  • Music library: show real track duration accounting for start and end points
  • Configurable color for active playlist tab (Settings->View->Style)
  • Fixed: auto intro sometimes did not play when positioned to end on fade in
  • Fixed: ads groups were not displayed in the list
  • Minor improvements

Download: http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_beta_5.9.0.3.exe

Davide72 said:
Would it be possible to implement in the conditions of "Auto Intro" also the choice "year", besides "Artist", "Comments", "Genre" and "File Name"?
Yes, it's already in RadioBOSS 5.9.0.3 :)

Great!!  :) :)
And it's possible to have two other useful functions?  :D

The first one I inserted is the "Mix In" function, at the end of being able to create custom mixes and without having to use the "file types" function, which in the case of many songs to customize, it becomes difficult to use it, while the second concerns the expiration of the "Voice Ins" function after a certain number of passages of the song.
This last function as we use to insert in the new songs in playlist the sweeper "New Entry", which would be nice to expire automatically after a certain number of steps  :)
Thanks always for the good work done to improve the program  :)
I attach image

Attachments

• Immagine.JPG
    Immagine.JPG
    491.8 KB · Views: 360
Patrick De Bruyn said:
In the settings-Input we can check output to encoders only.
There seems to be a bug, iff checked the entire microfon is muted, also on the encoder (stream)
This bug is also in the version 5.8.0.2
This does not seem to confirm here. Are you sure the microphone actually works, eg. do you hear it in the stream with this option off?
[/quote]
Yes Microfone works fine  with the option off

It was a problem in windows, the microfone should NOT be in exclusiv mode

Attachments

• Screenshot_6.jpg
    Screenshot_6.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 340
Good evening from Greece! First of all Thank you for the answer! So I would like to clarify a few things with regard to the previous post I posted on the forum and you have pointed me out.
1. Select Add Text to Speech. It would be good, depending on the country and language used by radioboss, to be able to choose the right composer. B.C. The Greek.
Answer:
In this question you answered how the program works with the system-defined composer. Well I've set to Windows 7 through speaking another synthetic Greek language with System sapy 5 but radioboss continues and reads a specific voice only in English.
2. A problem that exists in the Investigation tab. When you find the song you want to hear before adding it to this point, it doesn't work with the Pre-listening keyboard.
Answer:
So what's going on in this case I'm that. It doesn't work in either way. Neither with the alt-r combination, nor with the keyboard we as a visually impaired right click on the keys.
3. In my personal opinion. It would be a good idea to add an option to automatically add songs to the program with the right mouse click.
Answer:
So what I'm mentioning here is that. It would be a good Add-on option outside the program, every right-click on music files.

It would also be good when we are in the program and use the alt-f command to add music files in list 1 to list two and show us the time it takes to complete the song, the time of the total songs we have added with these specific commands. I remain at your disposal for any clarification. Djsoft Always Ahead!

Davide72 said:
The first one I inserted is the "Mix In" function, at the end of being able to create custom mixes and without having to use the "file types" function, which in the case of many songs to customize, it becomes difficult to use it, while the second concerns the expiration of the "Voice Ins" function after a certain number of passages of the song.
Both those features are planned for the future updates.

Davide72 said:
This last function as we use to insert in the new songs in playlist the sweeper "New Entry", which would be nice to expire automatically after a certain number of steps 
We can add auto intro filter to check for "date added" field.

Patrick De Bruyn said:
It was a problem in windows, the microfone should NOT be in exclusiv mode
Yes, you should almost never use the Exclusive option.

??????? ?????????? said:
In this question you answered how the program works with the system-defined composer. Well I've set to Windows 7 through speaking another synthetic Greek language with System sapy 5 but radioboss continues and reads a specific voice only in English.
It uses the voice that is selected as default in Windows.

??????? ?????????? said:
So what's going on in this case I'm that. It doesn't work in either way. Neither with the alt-r combination, nor with the keyboard we as a visually impaired right click on the keys.
Please make sure Prelisten is configured correctly. Can you prelisten tracks from the playlist? Alt+R is for prelistening a track in the playlist. If you want to prelisten it from Search or File Explorer, you can use the context menu and choose the prelisten option from there.

??????? ?????????? said:
It would also be good when we are in the program and use the alt-f command to add music files in list 1 to list two and show us the time it takes to complete the song, the time of the total songs we have added with these specific commands. I remain at your disposal for any clarification. Djsoft Always Ahead!
We work on it, I think a sort of "stats" control wil be added after the playlist, so you can Tab there and learn about playlist duration.

rossedj9 said:
I'm afraid that in version 5.9.0.3 the auto-intro does not work.
Can you please provide more information?

Hi,

Using RadioBOSS 5.9.0.3 beta. Items that are assigned in the Jingles Cart, and displayed correctly but plays a different set of jingles (from a previous loaded jingles)

Any ides?

When I make a playlist, it is not activated at the scheduled time and date. What I can do? I get the following error:
PlGen Error: 3 (preset not found)

Some poeple asked me for the possibility to hide the left window but the Microphone and the VU meter should stay in the middle
is this possible, maybe in one of the next updates?

Regards Patrick
https://www.facebook.com/groups/145260282901834/

madbeatz said:
Using RadioBOSS 5.9.0.3 beta. Items that are assigned in the Jingles Cart, and displayed correctly but plays a different set of jingles (from a previous loaded jingles)
Thank you, we'll check if this is a bug.

4kestereo said:
When I make a playlist, it is not activated at the scheduled time and date. What I can do? I get the following error:
PlGen Error: 3 (preset not found)
The error message means that preset you're trying to use does not exist. I suggest using wizard in the scheduler (select "Generate a playlist" option).

Patrick De Bruyn said:
Some poeple asked me for the possibility to hide the left window but the Microphone and the VU meter should stay in the middle
is this possible, maybe in one of the next updates?
You can use the View->Mic and VU in the center option, and then making the left panel smaller.

I am installing the new version to try out %bpm settings newly added to this update after just updating to 5.8.5.2  this month to which i thought it had been added. I received error on installation "The procedure entry point BASS_ChannelGetLevelEx could not be located in the dynamic link library c:\Program files(86)\RadioBoss\radioboss.exe" pressing Ok did not open up RadioBoss. Opening it again did not repeat the error. as attached in image.

I have run a test with settings in the Broadcast encoda medata data>  station settings > custom title format set to "%artist - %title [%len][%bpm]" This is performing excellently and outputs the variable to stream i am realy happy with this update which is excellent  :)

I changed the template Print PlayList.htm as follows This resulted  in a blank area on the print out  column with no BPM:

font-family: Tahoma, Verdana;
}
table, th, td {
border: 1px solid black;
}
td, th {
padding: 5px;
}
table {
border-collapse: collapse;
width:100%;
}
</style>
</head>
<body>
<table>
<tr><th>#</th><th>Title</th><th>Duration</th><th>Playcount</th><th>BPM</th></tr>
<!--PLAYLISTITEMSTART-->
<tr><td>%index</td><td>%title</td><td>%len</td><td>%playcount</td><td>%bpm</td></tr>
<!--PLAYLISTITEMEND-->
</table>
</body>
</html>

Attachments

• da14560c6557646ad29156dd262925dc.png
    da14560c6557646ad29156dd262925dc.png
    10.5 KB · Views: 321
Hello
As always you do a great job, even in this new version RadioBoss 5.9, I'm trying and I noticed that in the Music Library, you can not run in sequence the tools, such as Set the Mix point, Calculate THE BPM etc, this can be useful to automate in these tools by avoiding a single selection.

I am receiving a new error on start-up sometimes randomly  any ideas

Init Error (B): Code 32, cannot copy "C:\Program  Files\(x86)\RadioBoss\Style\Set 1\prev.png to C: \USERS\computor\AppData\Roaming\djsoft.net\RadioBoss_1183139368\Style\Set 1\prev.png"

Any ideas please? You are doing a great job . I did notice another pop up whilst playing music and whilst trying to get track bps next track this gave a pop up  . I have not seen it again since so perhaps it was a one off. I noticed the bps calculation is much quicker bravo :) Perhaps its not poppig up as its updated to latest version .

HMMMM said:
Init Error (B): Code 32, cannot copy "C:\Program  Files\(x86)\RadioBoss\Style\Set 1\prev.png to C: \USERS\computor\AppData\Roaming\djsoft.net\RadioBoss_1183139368\Style\Set 1\prev.png"

I don't get this specific error, but it sounds similar to one of my previous posts where I mentioned the error alerts showing up in RadioBOSS when nothing is really being done (e.g. no buttons pressed) to cause the alert to show up. This continues to happen for me too (using beta 5.9.0.3)

HMMMM said:
I received error on installation "The procedure entry point BASS_ChannelGetLevelEx could not be located in the dynamic link library c:\Program files(86)\RadioBoss\radioboss.exe"
It appears that you did not close RadioBOSS before installing a new version.

HMMMM said:
I changed the template Print PlayList.htm as follows This resulted  in a blank area on the print out  column with no BPM
Thank you for letting uis know, we'll check if this is a bug.

Marco Nicolosi said:
I'm trying and I noticed that in the Music Library, you can not run in sequence the tools, such as Set the Mix point, Calculate THE BPM etc, this can be useful to automate in these tools by avoiding a single selection.
Yes, this is something that is planned for the future, all tools in one window.

HMMMM said:
I am receiving a new error on start-up sometimes randomly  any ideas
I suggest you to close all RadioBOSS instances and reinstall it.

southernfm said:
I don't get this specific error, but it sounds similar to one of my previous posts where I mentioned the error alerts showing up in RadioBOSS when nothing is really being done (e.g. no buttons pressed) to cause the alert to show up. This continues to happen for me too (using beta 5.9.0.3)
What is the text of those error messages?

Back