RadioBoss 6.0.0.7 Temperature and Humidity Error in playlist next to time command

josedisco

In version 6.0.0.7 when creating a playlist with the commands of:
presentation of hour, hour, temperature and humidity only reproduces the presentation of the hour, the hour, the temperature NO and the humidity YES.

If I delete the time and hour presentation commands from that same playlist, it works well and reproduces the temperature and humidity.
But I can't make a playlist work well with the whole sequence: Presentation of time + time + temperature + humidity
I don't think I'm doing anything wrong.

Here I leave the text of the playlist which the temperature does not work:

#EXTM3U
#EXTINF:0,(Time Announcement)
saytime=C:\RADIO\ls_radio\Hora_Temperatura_y_Humedad\Hora
#EXTINF:0,TMP?temp
C:\Weather\Temp\TMP?temp.MP3
#EXTINF:0,HUM?humidity
C:\WeatherAnn\Hum\HUM?humidity.MP3

Here is the text of the playlist where the temperature works perfectly:

#EXTM3U
#EXTINF:2,TMP0
C:\Weather\Temp\TMP?temp.MP3
#EXTINF:2,HUM0
C:\WeatherAnn\Hum\HUM?humidity.MP3

From already thank you very much!

Correction of the above written by me:

After waiting for the playlist that only has the temperature and humidity to run, the same error happens again. It only reproduces the humidity but not the temperature.
At times the temperature is reproduced, but not always.

Last edited:
maybe this helps
I run that as a multiple event as shown in the picture (Text is in german sorry)
And set crosfades for time and tts as in the picture
Works fine

Attachments

• Screenshot_15.jpg
    Screenshot_15.jpg
    621.9 KB · Views: 368
  • cf time.jpg
    cf time.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 359
  • cftts.jpg
    cftts.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 346
Thank you very much, That way it worked perfectly.
The truth is that that problem drove me crazy, haha But thanks to you the problem has been solved.
Thanks again.

If I delete the time and hour presentation commands from that same playlist, it works well and reproduces the temperature and humidity.
It looks like a bug. Thank you for the details about it, will be fixed in the next release.

Dear RADIOBOSS TEAM,

In radioboss manual you can find directions only for Automatic weather announcements using pre-recorded files with temperature and humidity.

Due to the fact that there are and other weather conditions should have been automatic announcements like Atm.pressure, wind, cloudiness for today and tomorrow, to name a few.

I do expect you to send for me and other customers interested in, manual Automatic weather announcements using pre-recorded files with cloudiness, wind and atmospheric pressure, referring for today and tomorrow predictions.

All these directions should be written in a way like these of already understandably written conditions of your published manual as chapter of

"Automatic weather announcements using pre-recorded files with temperature and humidity".

Thank you for your time and effort to solve these absent themes.

Looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Happy New Year

Sincerely

George Pitropogiannakis

Georgepitropogiannakis@hotmail.com

Back