RadioBOSS 6.0 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
in musiclibrary, when I call up the process musictracks tool and start trim silence, the program hangs after 1 to 2% of the files.
freez.png

Now after installing the 6.0.0.3 the stream is ok, but checking mute the playlist is muting everithing also the file that i am prelistening
The Streamsignal is OK now
Yes, it seems a bug when the same device is used both for playback and prelisten, will be fixed in the next update.

No, I don't think creating a separate Spanish Section is the answer as the questions being asked would be just as lost to the English forum, just as they are now being lost because we don't know what the question being asked is.
Yes, good point (but it also means that Russian forum is "lost" too). I think just asking to write in English should do for now.

I presume you have to translate a Spanish question to English... to answer it... so that perhaps you could place the English translation right underneath the Spanish.
Typically yes, but sometimes my limited Spanish knowledge is enough to understand the question in general.

Just downloaded version 6.0.0.3 but it comes out as 6.0.0.2
Please ensure the download link actually has .3 version in it and that you close RadioBOSS when you install it.

The Beta doesn't work on Wine at all, i've been using RadioBOSS on Linux for the past 2 years with no problems at all.
I hope it will work on the full release so i can upgrade and use the new features on my production system :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_9.png
    Screenshot_9.png
    217 KB · Views: 316
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm missing an option in the Playlist Generator Pro (Export To Player) "Overwrite" the old playlist.

Attachments

• Player.PNG
    Player.PNG
    167.5 KB · Views: 270
Hmm, could you in Style > Interface icons put for selection the old style icons too?
For me they are better noticeable...

Versión 6.0.0.2 En <planificador-agregar evento-programar hora> no suministra minutos ni AM o PM

Attachments

• 120824981_2701147053493405_8456729727900138031_n.jpg
    120824981_2701147053493405_8456729727900138031_n.jpg
    597.8 KB · Views: 285
When the main list is executed by double-clicking (play) to execute another track from the same list, the two tracks are heard simultaneously, having to stop the tracks with stop to cut both tracks.

The Beta doesn't work on Wine at all, i've been using RadioBOSS on Linux for the past 2 years with no problems at all.
I hope it will work on the full release so i can upgrade and use the new features on my production system :)
Starting with version 6.0, RadioBOSS no longer supports Windows XP / Windows Server 2003 and older versions. It seems be that Wine does not provide a required set of Windows features for RadioBOSS to run.

yes it happen all the time with all betas.
almost all of my music files are flac
Can you please send couple of FLAC files on which it hangs? We've tried with some FLAC files but this does not reproduce here.

I'm missing an option in the Playlist Generator Pro (Export To Player) "Overwrite" the old playlist.
There were complaints about it being the default option preiovusly. We'll add it back.

Hmm, could you in Style > Interface icons put for selection the old style icons too?
For me they are better noticeable...
I'm afraid that would not be possible. Those old icons are from 2003, it's time to let them go :)

Por favor agrege la funcion marca de inicio en la opcion videos. Muchas gracias
Please write in English because this is the language used on this forum.

Versión 6.0.0.2 En <planificador-agregar evento-programar hora> no suministra minutos ni AM o PM
Please write in English because this is the language used on this forum.

When the main list is executed by double-clicking (play) to execute another track from the same list, the two tracks are heard simultaneously, having to stop the tracks with stop to cut both tracks.
They will play together while the previous track is fading out. If this does not happen and track continues to play for a long time, can you please press Ctrl+F4 and make a screenshot of the small window appeared wogether with RadioBOSS window so we can see what happens.

They will play together while the previous track is fading out. If this does not happen and track continues to play for a long time, can you please press Ctrl+F4 and make a screenshot of the small window appeared wogether with RadioBOSS window so we can see what happens.

The track continues to play without fading out

Attachments

• Imagen4.png
    Imagen4.png
    813.6 KB · Views: 252
YOU COULD ADD A FUNCTION SO THAT A TYPE OF SCHEDULED FILES (PLANNER) DOES NOT RUN IF THERE IS ANOTHER TYPE OF FILES IN THE MAIN LIST THAT WE DO NOT WANT TO INTERRUPT IN THE LIST

RadioBOSS only uses its own metadata, if you need such a feature, I suppose RadioCaster is a better tool for this task.
I also want to ask you to write in English so all forum users cvan understand and benefit from the conversation.
The idea is that in the broadcast the text metadata files that Radioboss itself generates are updated, and we use it to update tracks in streaming players. The RB broadcast has essential features that Radio Caster does not have.

I'm having trouble with Playlist Gen Pro and MySQL.
The generated list should have 18 hours, in the log it appears that there are no clues to meet the requirements. (Some of the categories that it does not report have an average of 2500 tracks).
The preset worked perfect in previous versions. Database built from scratch on RB 6.0.0.3

Attachments

• Sin título.png
    Sin título.png
    35 KB · Views: 244
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back