RadioBOSS 6.0 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
La Botonera y Lista Auxiliar No permiten achicarse, disminuir su ancho en la Pantalla. Si se puede aumentar su tama?o.
It requires a certain minimal width for this zone, however it's much smaller than on your screenshot. We'll check what's wrong, thanks for reporting.

It would be more intresting for some user last played on air
Now even wenn i am only testing the date is saved, that is not verry useful
We'll consider adding the "Clear last played" option in the future update.

Interesting, we'll see what could be wrong about it. Please check just in case if there's no 16 second long file there.
Deeply sorry, it's my fault. There was a long file that contained all the small files together. Probably a mistake in production.

mior en el idioma no respeta la mescla en pistas cortas lo monta un poco ya lo tengo probando dos dias en mi radio online ya no funciona con la base de datos

Adding a Comment in the playlist dousnt works, only a black field eppears, no comment text

Attachments

• Screenshot_12.jpg
    Screenshot_12.jpg
    334.8 KB · Views: 279
I apppreciate the opportunity to be part of the Beta.

I love the popup when the cursor is on the Comment column.
However I have detailed information about the track in the Comment field and I can not see it all in the one line popup.
Is it possible to popup in a scrollable window instead of the single line?

Example of Track Comment

"C'mon Let's Do It" is a song written by Jimmy Manzie and Glenn A. Baker and recorded by Australian band Ol' 55. The song was released in January 1977 and peaked at number 24 on the Australian Kent Music Report, becoming the band's second top ten single.

Thanks

Adding a Comment in the playlist dousnt works, only a black field eppears, no comment text
You can adjust the comment appearance in Settings->File Types, select "Comment" file type. If you have upgraded from the previous version, this file type will not present - please create it using the .comment identifier (note the dot character at the beginning), then adjust its background and font color.

New beta works perfectly! And the forum is nice, too.

The AdScheduler priority groups, combined with existing "shuffle adverts" option.
This might allow us to have prioritized commercials which would cost more.
This is on our to-do list and will be implemented in one of the future updated (could be RB 6.0.1).

Here are my bugreports
Thank you!
lista de reproduccion 10 segundos
Can you please send one of those tracks to support@djsoft.net to check?

However I have detailed information about the track in the Comment field and I can not see it all in the one line popup.
Is it possible to popup in a scrollable window instead of the single line?
I think this should be possible, noted for the future updates.

Can you add default comment to File Types? As Command, Text to speach or Teaser. Thanks !
This is added, but default file types appear only on new installations - not when you update from previous version. You can use .comment identifier to create a file type for comments.
HOW TO DISPLAY LATEST ITEMS?
Can you please provide some details?

Καλημέρα. προσεκτικά πολύ όμορφα διαθεσιμότητα, που πρέπει να αναγνωρίσω, να κάνω, με κάθε συντόμευση διαλογίου να ξεκινάει το τραγούδι από το περιεχόμενο που θα έπρεπε. εμφανίσεις ως υποχρεωτικά πρέπει να κάνω με το αριστερό και το αποτέλεσμαί βελάκι. ευχαριστώ πολύ!

Good morning. It would be nice for a user who uses a screen reader to be able to start the song from a selected location with some keyboard shortcut. I think this could be done with the left and right arrow. thank you very much!

Good morning. It would be nice for a user who uses a screen reader to be able to start the song from a selected location with some keyboard shortcut. I think this could be done with the left and right arrow. thank you very much!
It will take a long time to set the position this way. How is this useful for radio streaming? Seeking position is not a typical feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back