RadioBOSS 6.0 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hay pistas programadas que parpadean (prenden y apagan) tanto en la lista como en pista siguiente. Este comportamiento tambi?n lo hace la caratula (en la informaci?n) de la pista que est? sonando.
No se permite achicar ?rea de Trabajo 3 (Botoneras y Pista Auxiliar).
No se puede mover pista libremente por la lista de reproducci?n, sino que se limita a donde est? la primer pista visible, no pudiendo avanzar el arrastre hacia la parte superior.
Al arrastrar pistas a la lista principal no se colocan en la posici?n donde se arrastra.

Attachments

• Imagen6.png
    Imagen6.png
    738.3 KB · Views: 319
Is it possible to add a Tag for the advertisements?
Using the filename is very cumbersome.
Also: It would be VERY useful to be able to replace the file  :)

I think you should change the behavior of the crossfader for "Play immediately" events.
We need to simulate what a human operator would do on the air. A slow fade out on the track that is leaving (For example 4 seconds) and then start the new track.

My complaint is about not having any complaints to complain about.
WHY did you provide me with a Beta that seems to work perfectly ?
I wanted one that did not work well so I could find faults. Instead I get one that works !
I don't have the latest Radioboss, so I did a new install, and when I added the older version of RB in, using the older saved Scheduled Events and Settings Profile files, they all were all the right colour and everything just worked as it should without a glitch.
Am I the odd one out that wasn't given a copy that would not work :)
What did I do wrong to deserve this.
Please provide a new update version that doesn't work. So I can complain !

start-minimized.png

Error-2.png

When the "Start minimized" option is activated and you restart your computer, the application always freezes (crashes) after a restart. When the "Start minimized" option is not activated, it works normally.

Replay-Gain.png

The use of "Use Track replay gain" and "Use Album replay gain" does not seem to work. There are no noticeable changes in the sound and there is no indicator that it is active.

tomimatko said:
Yes, the commands do not work after "End DTMF".
Please note that "DTMF End" will interrupt the playlist, so it will cut anything, including the commands. If you need commands to execute always, either: disable "DTMF Exit", or use another event set its "Start DTMF" as "End DTMF" for the ads event, and make this new event execute the command you need (e.g. "set autoamp off").

tomimatko said:
Can you check the bug i mentioned - Auto intro sometimes plays all tracks from folder.
This bug occurs in 5.9.4 but also in 6.
Can you please provide more information about it?

Marco Nicolosi said:
I upgraded to the beta version,and did not retain all my custom style, the titles on the black player columns that were before the upgrade have now turned yellow.
Yes, some style settings will be reset, sorry for that.

Patrick De Bruyn said:
Using a harddisk that a become from someone else
The entries for last played are not mine in that case
Thank you for the suggestion, we'll consider adding this option.

djlobofm said:
Hello, in the input-configuration section, character incompatibility
Thank you, it seems Spanish text does not fit in full there.

tomimatko said:
Maybe a bug. I changed the colour in Style but the colour is still deep blue.
Please ensure that you have also unchecked the "Use system selection style" option.

tomimatko said:
OK, than correct this... In Edit > Track Properties is still Alt+3
Yes, thanks.

Sasa Grbic said:
Hello. I tested RadioBoss 6 a bit tonight. When I created a new library in the Music Library and imported music, I tried to move the arrows through the items and none of the screen readers read the names and other information. When I move through the playlist, Jaws acts as if I'm moving through a folder tree and tells Level a number and reads the information. NVDA neatly says the track title, so the song title and other information. I really like how NVDA is behaving in the playlist now.
Yes, this is a known issue, we currently work on improving the lists accessibility.

Sasa Grbic said:
RadioBoss will not play m4a files or aac format. A huge part of my music is in aac format. He only played me music that is in mp3 format.
This was not changed, and aac/m4a are supported and should work. Please send one of the tracks that do not play to support@djsoft.net, we'll see what's wrong with it.

DJboutit said:
I am using Radioboss on a 9 year old computer I got it all setup I do not use that computer other than to run my radio station Phat Beats Radio.  When I installed the program and started to run it it shot the fan in the old computer to full speed Radioboss uses like 25% to 35% more resources than older versions.  Might be a good idea to check and see if the resource use can be cut down some. 
Can you please specify what CPU does the computer have?

Cristhofer araneds said:
hay un problema en el sigue editor 3
no argument for format
This was fixed in RB 6.0.0.1.

Natanael EnGo said:
There is an error when using the Spanish language, since when using the right click the options appear in the English language
The translation is not yet complete, we'll fix it in the next update.

Natanael EnGo said:
I suggest that you put a DSP only for internet transmission, to be able to insert plugins especially to online transmission as well as the DSP of the microphone
It works like this already, escept that DSP is also applied to the local playback.

NickPollock said:
Why are the volume cues looking like they fade at the start of the song.
See attached.

Also I'm getting an Internal Audio Manger error 42 when opening the segue editor

Could the interal audio error be that I'm using FLAC files?
It shouldn't be like this. Maybe those tracks already have mix/fade points configured in Track Tool?
FLAC files is no problem - file format does not affect anything.

leninsaenz said:
When add an input line in the playlist it does not show the title that was given to the broadcast, but in the player information on the web page it does show the broadcast title
There is a separate column in the playlsit now - "Broadcast title", it shows the title that will be sent to the streaming server.

mediosprodan said:
Comportamiento extra?o en barra de tareas Superior donde quedan negros los comandos y desaparecen y aparecen
If the menu disappears, will it appear again if you open another menu or close the menu and open it again?

marcocorrea said:
Reportando este Error
Please click Details and send bug report, we'll see what's wrong there.

mediosprodan said:
Hay pistas programadas que parpadean (prenden y apagan) tanto en la lista como en pista siguiente. Este comportamiento tambi?n lo hace la caratula (en la informaci?n) de la pista que est? sonando.
Can you please provide more information about it?

mediosprodan said:
No se permite achicar ?rea de Trabajo 3 (Botoneras y Pista Auxiliar).
Ctrl+1/Ctrl+2/Ctrl+3 work correctly here. If you click buttons on the toolbar, will they work?

mediosprodan said:
No se puede mover pista libremente por la lista de reproducci?n, sino que se limita a donde est? la primer pista visible, no pudiendo avanzar el arrastre hacia la parte superior.
Al arrastrar pistas a la lista principal no se colocan en la posici?n donde se arrastra.
Yes, there are some issues with dragging, we'll address those in the next updates.

nelson c said:
Is it possible to add a Tag for the advertisements?
Using the filename is very cumbersome.
Also: It would be VERY useful to be able to replace the file  :)
Showing tags instead of file name will be possible in the future. To change a file, you can simply overwrite it in the file system.

nelson c said:
I think you should change the behavior of the crossfader for "Play immediately" events.
We need to simulate what a human operator would do on the air. A slow fade out on the track that is leaving (For example 4 seconds) and then start the new track.
This is controlled by the "Next track" crossfade in Settings->Playback->Fading.

DJSTU said:
Am I the odd one out that wasn't given a copy that would not work
Yes, it seems so, as everyone else seems to encounter at least one bug - please send us your bug-free copy so we don't have to fix all those bugs here :)
Anyway, this version has lots of internals rewritten or singificantly changed, if you use it for production, please monitor how it works, just in case.

DJboutit said:
I just go 2 error messages I am not sure if they are bugs here they are
Please click the Details button to send the bug reports to us, we'll see what those errors are about.

IvanVK said:
When the "Start minimized" option is activated and you restart your computer, the application always freezes (crashes) after a restart. When the "Start minimized" option is not activated, it works normally.
Thank you for reporting this issue!

IvanVK said:
The use of "Use Track replay gain" and "Use Album replay gain" does not seem to work. There are no noticeable changes in the sound and there is no indicator that it is active.
You can see if ReplayGain is active on the FX tab in the player, near the "AutoAmp" button: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/fx2.htm
Please note that if you have normalized the tracks in the Music Library (or Track Tool) this normalization will be used instead of RG.

Unfortunately I have now found a bug.
%nextsong is not working.

Attachments

• RadioBoss NextSong Bug 30Sep2020.jpg
    RadioBoss NextSong Bug 30Sep2020.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 300
This bug appears in 6 but also in 5.9.4. In Auto intro when the source of Intro track is FOLDER sometimes it play all track's from folder and not just one track !!!!

Here a picture. I have 7 intros in the folder and every intro is 1, 2 or 3 seconds long. But sometimes (like here) it plays all the tracks from folder.
You can see 17 sec. that mean they play all tracks.

Attachments

• 2020-09-27_142831.jpg
    2020-09-27_142831.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 300
when I create a mysql db in radioboss log appears:
BLOB/TEXT column 'name' used in key specification without a key length (1170)

Attachments

• log.png
    log.png
    21.6 KB · Views: 287
djsoft said:
NickPollock said:
Why are the volume cues looking like they fade at the start of the song.
See attached.

Also I'm getting an Internal Audio Manger error 42 when opening the segue editor

Could the interal audio error be that I'm using FLAC files?
It shouldn't be like this. Maybe those tracks already have mix/fade points configured in Track Tool?
FLAC files is no problem - file format does not affect anything.

leninsaenz said:
When add an input line in the playlist it does not show the title that was given to the broadcast, but in the player information on the web page it does show the broadcast title
There is a separate column in the playlsit now - "Broadcast title", it shows the title that will be sent to the streaming server.

mediosprodan said:
Comportamiento extra?o en barra de tareas Superior donde quedan negros los comandos y desaparecen y aparecen
If the menu disappears, will it appear again if you open another menu or close the menu and open it again?
Le muestro una nueva imagen del error.

marcocorrea said:
Reportando este Error
Please click Details and send bug report, we'll see what's wrong there.

Attachments

• Imagen9.png
    Imagen9.png
    817.2 KB · Views: 283
La Botonera y Lista Auxiliar No permiten achicarse, disminuir su ancho en la Pantalla. Si se puede aumentar su tama?o.

Attachments

• Imagen8.png
    Imagen8.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 316
djsoft said:
    is it possible to make something to delete the Last played entry?s in the library just like the playcount?

Currently not. Can you please provide a use case for it?

It would be more intresting for some user last played on air
Now even wenn i am only testing the date is saved, that is not verry useful

Unfortunately I have now found a bug.
%nextsong is not working.
Definitely a bug - will be fixed in the next update.

Hola!. Tuve que desinstalar ya que no es posible la automatizaci?n de la hora y no elimina las canciones que acaban de reproducirse.
It does not remove played songs from the playlsit when Queue Mode is enabled, or it's something else?

This bug appears in 6 but also in 5.9.4. In Auto intro when the source of Intro track is FOLDER sometimes it play all track's from folder and not just one track !!!!
Interesting, we'll see what could be wrong about it. Please check just in case if there's no 16 second long file there.

when I create a mysql db in radioboss log appears:
BLOB/TEXT column 'name' used in key specification without a key length (1170)
Yes, this is a bug, will be fixed in the 6.0.0.2 update, sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back