RadioBOSS 6.0 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
djsoft said:
then moved to the next but the first track was not deleted?
Exactly.
In the second image I attached, I had manually deleted the first track (Already played)
Then at the end of the current track it was not deleted from the list, and again a track was played in the first position.
The tracks that are in the second position if they are deleted

djsoft said:
You need to start dragging by clicking the text (not the free space).
It works but the behavior is little strange

ildefonso said:
cuando quiero cambiar una cancion el orden de reproduccion  en la lista de reproduccion le copia en ves de moverlo  mejor dico lo mueve pero lo copia pudieran corregir eso por favor
Hay que arrastrar desde el titulo (No espacio en blanco), esto mismo estoy reportando.. es un poco extra?o el comportamiento

el radio boss esta en espa?ol pero cuando abro otras obsiones  sale en ingles deberia salir todo en espa?ol

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (83).png
    Captura de pantalla (83).png
    271 KB · Views: 408
djsoft said:
If possible, it would be great to have an example of the database that fails to upgrade as we're unable to reproduce it here.
Dmitry i found a test database of an old version of RB, exactly the same thing happened. I attach a backup of before the update.
I would appreciate if you can fix this soon, as it damaged my production bd.

Attachments

• Script.rar
    2 MB · Views: 361
Would be good if the music library folders / entries were alphabetical order - looks like it is the order in which it is added to the database.

Error in the report, the length of the song is that of the song that was first aired[/img]

Attachments

• Appunti01.jpg
    Appunti01.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 418
  • Appunti02.jpg
    Appunti02.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 362
Hello. I installed a beta version of the program. Accessibility is very poor in this version. RadioBOSS works badly with Jaws, I haven't tried it with NVDA yet. I tried to navigate the menus and Jaws is doing badly there. I couldn't find an option to enable Accessibility mode through the menus at all. I had to remember a shortcut.

Thanks for adding Korean language to RadioBOSS 6.0 [Beta]!
Let me make sure the translation is perfect?
I translated it...
Thanks again!

- Translation error?

- 'Music library' not translated?

- The Help window does not open when you click on the "Help" link...

Attachments

• radioboss_6.0_02.png
    radioboss_6.0_02.png
    168.2 KB · Views: 361
  • 2020-09-27_14-40-51.jpg
    2020-09-27_14-40-51.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 353
The 'insert stop' icon is confusing. That square icon has been around for many years and intuitively you expect it to stop playback immediately instead of 'inserting' the stop. There doesn't appear to be a way to go back to the old icon type.

Could you please either swap the icon back to the down arrow with line, or create an advanced option for the icon to be switched back

Attachments

• insert-stop.JPG
    insert-stop.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 341
  • oldstyle.png
    oldstyle.png
    23.6 KB · Views: 348
NickPollock said:
Went to right click and click for Segue editor This was the message I got.

I have also tried it with tracks from the library and it does the same thing.

Even Seque Editor with two tracks isn't working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back