RadioBOSS 6.0 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gracias por el video, la fuente de la lista de pistas es "Arte Mañana" - ¿es una lista de reproducción? Si es así, ¿qué pistas contiene?
Es un evento que reproduce pistas en orden de una carpeta. En "Arte Tarde" y "Arte Noche" que son Evntos y carpetas distintas ocurre el mismo problema.

Es un evento que reproduce pistas en orden de una carpeta. En "Arte Tarde" y "Arte Noche" que son Evntos y carpetas distintas ocurre el mismo problema.
Similar setup here does not lead to this error. Does it stop flashing the "next track" if if turn off the scheduler? Can you please also post a screenshot of the event that starts the "Arte Mañana"?

RadioCaster is on the same computer or it's LAN or over Internet? If the connection is not very stable then using format other than FLAC should help, e.g AAC at high bitrate provides adequate quality. It moves on to the next track after the connection is interrupted or buffer is low for some amount of time (when testing here it happens with in several seconds).
Is there any change in RB 6 about this?
The problem mentioned is about RB 5.9.4, but since it is a production pc we have not updated.

Radiocaster is running over the internet .. From the issuer side a reputable provider with around 5Mb upload .. The service is stable. Stream in ogg at 192kbps works without interruptions for days.
To receive streaming we have a service with dedicated bandwidth and guaranteed stability.

Una configuración similar aquí no conduce a este error. ¿Deja de parpadear la "pista siguiente" si apaga el programador? ¿Pueden publicar también una captura de pantalla del evento que inicia el "Arte Mañana"?
Si apago el programador sigue parpadeando. La pestaña configuración también tiene un comportamiento extraño, se desaparece su contenido y queda vacia.

Attachments

• Imagen5.png
    Imagen5.png
    816.8 KB · Views: 224
  • Imagen7.png
    Imagen7.png
    185.9 KB · Views: 214
Set "Add timed cause..." and don't see the title?
The content appears in numbers.
"pause #180, pause #60..." :)

Attachments

• 2020-10-23_13-38-15.gif
    2020-10-23_13-38-15.gif
    14.9 MB · Views: 242
Last edited:
As in the previous version, there is the "Message" and "Requested" but not the artist or the title of the song requested by the listener
thank you
In order to display this info, it reads the tag. If those fields are empty, either the tag is empty, or requested filename is wrong - e.g. file does not exist. A test does not confirm the bug - requested song info is shown in full here. Please check that the file name is correct.

Is there any change in RB 6 about this?
The problem mentioned is about RB 5.9.4, but since it is a production pc we have not updated.
This topic is about 6.0, not about older versions. Stream handling changed in 6.0, it uses a different approach to test the stream, but even with the previous version we did not see it sitting on a disconnected stream.

Radiocaster is running over the internet .. From the issuer side a reputable provider with around 5Mb upload .. The service is stable. Stream in ogg at 192kbps works without interruptions for days.
In this case stable OGG stream seems a much better choise than unstable FLAC stream :)

Set "Add timed cause..." and don't see the title?
The content appears in numbers.
"pause #180, pause #60..." :)
There's a separate column in the playlist "Broadcasting title" that will show the title you enter (this is also what is sent to the server).

Radioboss beta 7 is stuck freezing and crashing I can not even run it any more here are my bug reports

Attachments

• bugreport_20201023-044004.txt
    71.8 KB · Views: 219
  • bugreport_20201023-043851.txt
    66.8 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:
Radioboss beta 7 is stuck freezing and crashing I can not even run it any more here are my bug reports
I suggest you to perform a clean install. And also a virus check of the PC. We do not see reports about it crashing, so I suppose it has something to do with your environment.

RadioBOSS 6.0.0.8 beta

Changes

• Drag sources in playlist generator category configuration
  • Add comments to created playlists in playlist generator
  • Add comments in multiple actions for scheduled events
  • Fixed white/black color for file types sometimes did not work
  • "Add default file types" button in file types list
  • Playing time left counter shows days
  • Fixed 0-9 jingles started with unwanted fade
  • Fixed temperature announcements sometimes did not work
  • Music Library: remove entries for non-existent files shows the number of tracks removed
  • Music Library: fixed sorting by duration bug
  • Fixed crash when using queue in AUX player
  • Fixed: dragging folder to playlist from Windows Explorer did not work
  • Minor bugs fixed and performance improvements
Download: https://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_beta_6.0.0.8.exe

In the right panel can not add AUX playlist. The Radioboss restart > Program will be restarted because of fatal error.
Access violation at address 00A21B23 in module 'radioboss.exe'. Read of address 00000040.

In the right panel can not add AUX playlist. The Radioboss restart > Program will be restarted because of fatal error.
Access violation at address 00A21B23 in module 'radioboss.exe'. Read of address 00000040.
The same happens in the Aditional Workzone

Version 6.0.0.8, here presenting the same error, however it does not show error message. Program simply restarts (closes and opens).

Version 6.0.0.7 the "Playback overlay" function works, but does not obey the option of "Pausing the playlist during execution". Plays about what is running on the Playlist.
Note: Disregard. In version 6.0.0.8, "Playback overlay" working perfectly pausing the playlist! (y)

Last edited:
I suggest you to perform a clean install. And also a virus check of the PC. We do not see reports about it crashing, so I suppose it has something to do with your environment.

I got the new beta running again and the registration code works to now I am going to run Radioboss without any vinyl plugins thx

Pouvez-vous s'il vous plaît fournir plus de détails sur ce qui ne fonctionne pas?

Oui, dans la prochaine mise à jour, il montrera combien de pistes ont été supprimées. En ce qui concerne le cadre, essayez de définir différents styles dans le menu Bibliothèque.

Pouvez-vous préciser le type de problème?

Il devrait également spécifier le contrôle comme la météo New Your, US

Hello
I get back to you regarding songs on demand
I am attaching you various screenshots of my configuration to inform you of the concerns I am having regarding these songs.
I am under windows 7
Tell me what i need to change thanks
Have a good day

Attachments

• Ecran 2.jpg
    Ecran 2.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 230
  • Ecran 4.jpg
    Ecran 4.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 220
  • Ecran 5.jpg
    Ecran 5.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 222
  • Ecran 3.jpg
    Ecran 3.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 219
  • Ecran 1.jpg
    Ecran 1.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 211
You can use the "If there are scheduled tracks in the list, enqueue" option to make it insert after previous scheduled event.
ORBITA HIT: I have done it that way too and it doesn't work. the first execution is placed at the top of the list by putting any option, in the second execution if it is placed below the previous track, it is a mistake, please correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back