RadioBOSS 6.0 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
sometimes the random selection of the getfile does not populate correctly within the playlist. in the screenshot the lone ranger entry does not show the random episode details but the others in the playlist DO show correctly, ie the lux radio theater shows "Alibi Ike" which is correct, the OG3 shows correct, the dragnet "mother-in-law murder" is correct, but the lone ranger does not show the episode details, all have the same settings within the scheduler

1603574204743.png

I am attaching you various screenshots of my configuration to inform you of the concerns I am having regarding these songs.
The configuration is OK, I suppose the problem is that the requested file name is not correct, so it's unable to read a tag. Does it play the requested song?

ORBITA HIT: I have done it that way too and it doesn't work. the first execution is placed at the top of the list by putting any option, in the second execution if it is placed below the previous track, it is a mistake, please correct.
Scheduled tracks are queued after scheduled tracks. If you have "Insert as regular tracks" options, then queue options do not work. Can you please post a screenshot of the playlist before and after event is inserted to see the problem?

Is it Possilbe to ad BPM in the search
Yes, why not.

Comme vous pouvez le voir, les captures d'écran à condition que les chansons demandées par les auditeurs ne fonctionnent pas
Please write in English.

but the lone ranger does not show the episode details, all have the same settings within the scheduler
It shows the formatted track title, what should it be? It appears that the information is loaded and displayed as it should.

After a power outage RB started to restart continuously every 10 seconds so I had to go back to the previous version to stabilize it. The good news is that when it restarted after the power failure, it returned with the configuration without having to resort to backup;).
The flickering problem continues in version 8.

Attachments

• Imagen1.png
    Imagen1.png
    875.3 KB · Views: 231
The copy and paste is reversed in playlist. When it is copied and pasted, it does so in reverse, leaving the last track in first position.
Undo mode (CTRL + Z) does not work correctly. Remove the schedule from the playlist and occasionally delete it.

Hello
I get back to you regarding songs on demand
I am attaching you various screenshots of my configuration to inform you of the concerns I am having regarding these songs.
I am under windows 7
Tell me what i need to change thanks
Have a good day
thank you for your reply
The song exists as you can see in screenshot # 5 when the listener requests the song is requested successfully
No as there is no artist and the title is not played out

It shows the formatted track title, what should it be? It appears that the information is loaded and displayed as it should.
its appears it is showing like this because the full path is too long to fit, the long ranger episode is within another sub folder, hence i agree it is not a bug

After a power outage RB started to restart continuously every 10 seconds so I had to go back to the previous version to stabilize it.
Please click Help->Contact Support->Send bug reports, we'll see what was the cause.

The copy and paste is reversed in playlist. When it is copied and pasted, it does so in reverse, leaving the last track in first position.
Undo mode (CTRL + Z) does not work correctly. Remove the schedule from the playlist and occasionally delete it.
Thank you for reporting those bugs.

No as there is no artist and the title is not played out
If the song does not start it means its file name is incorrect. That's why it's also unable to read artist/title info. The "Song requested successfully" message means that the request reached RadioBOSS but it does not check if the music file actually exists at this point.

Error in some songs the volume is lowered and it is necessary to play it again to make it level.
Do you use AutoAmp or any other DSPs?

its appears it is showing like this because the full path is too long to fit, the long ranger episode is within another sub folder, hence i agree it is not a bug
The path is not used to form a playlist title - it only uses tag information or file name if there's no tag.

Merci pour votre réponse
La chanson existe comme vous pouvez le voir dans la capture d'écran n ° 5 lorsque l'auditeur demande que la chanson soit demandée avec succès
Non car il n'y a pas d'artiste et le titre n'est pas joué
What is amazing is that it worked perfectly with the previous version and I didn't change anything
Is this port 9001 if we have Mysql and Sql Lite or 3306

Last edited:
buenos dias el problema que tengo es en la parte de botones de efectos los inicio y el volumen se mantiene alto lo bajo y al activar el microfono vuelve y se sube solo
1603800804025.png

The volume of some songs goes down out of nowhere, and I have to play it again to get it back, and I already disabled the ATUOAMP, EQ AND COMPRESSOR.

What is amazing is that it worked perfectly with the previous version and I didn't change anything
Is this port 9001 if we have Mysql and Sql Lite or 3306
MySQL port is determined by its configuration, and by default it's 3306. SQLite is not a server database and does not use network ports. The problem with song requests is incorreect file names - the incorrect file name is supplied by the API call from your song request script. You can create a separate topic about the issue and provide more info on what you use maybe we'll be able to tell what's wrong.

When you give it Play to transmit it takes about 5 seconds to start.
Does not reproduce here, if your files are on a network drive this can be due to slow network.

AutoAmp No | Only Equalizer and compressor
I'm not sure from where the level difference can come. How often does it happen? And do you play streams or it's music files?

buenos dias el problema que tengo es en la parte de botones de efectos los inicio y el volumen se mantiene alto lo bajo y al activar el microfono vuelve y se sube solo
Please write in English because it's the language used on this forum.

The volume of some songs goes down out of nowhere, and I have to play it again to get it back, and I already disabled the ATUOAMP, EQ AND COMPRESSOR.
Did it help? We do not see this issue here, and no similar reports came from other users. What file format do you play?

MySQL port is determined by its configuration, and by default it's 3306. SQLite is not a server database and does not use network ports. The problem with song requests is incorreect file names - the incorrect file name is supplied by the API call from your song request script. You can create a separate topic about the issue and provide more info on what you use maybe we'll be able to tell what's wrong.

Does not reproduce here, if your files are on a network drive this can be due to slow network.

I'm not sure from where the level difference can come. How often does it happen? And do you play streams or it's music files?

Please write in English because it's the language used on this forum.

Did it help? We do not see this issue here, and no similar reports came from other users. What file format do you play?
Ok about the slow network is not, because I tried with another streaming server to discard and in that one connects immediately.

About the play that sometimes sounds low, my formats are mp3 and I never had problems, after cutting transmission I did tests and everything worked correctly, then I would not know what is the problem itself. But what happens, happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back