RadioBOSS 6.0 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here i recovered it for you... just take a look at last played... this was already a test with this new beta version. You can see a later date in added, because i only created a library that day to be abble to sent you PROOF. This one was so evident because it played together and i could be abble to remember. So i decided to create a music library just be abble to show you how RIGHT i am and how WRONG you are when you say that it works perfectly. This picture was published here weeks ago, did you even opended it? Guess not... that's why you insist on saying, tracklist works just fine. IT DOESN'T!!!
000config0.JPG
est with this new beta version

Playlist window, you mean the actual playing... that makes total sense, but what about the other hours scheduled for the day??? The results of the playlists are not trustfull.
Playlist Generator allows creating multiple playlists using different (or same) presets. In this case, they share the same repeat protection buffer and tracks will not repeat across playlists: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/generating-multiple-playlists.htm

Well the improvments in tracklist are just the same as i experience it... same as 3 years ago. My last picture uploaded here proves it.
I'm not sure why it doesn't work for you. There are improvements planned for Track List, including filters, more repeat protection rules etc.

This picture was published here weeks ago, did you even opended it? Guess not... that's why you insist on saying, tracklist works just fine. IT DOESN'T!!!
Do you only seelct tracks using Track List or there are also regular tracks in the playlist, or maybe scheduler events? Please note that Track List repeat protection is taken into account when Track List selects a track. It will not skip a track in the playlist if it's inserted directly.
All bug reports are taken into account, some reports are not confirmed, but most are fixed. I see only you report bugs with Track List, but no one else. This can be because there's no bug and it's improper configuration, but it can be some odd bug that requires many conditions to see.

Thanx for Multiple tracks can be dragged in the playlist :)

But now the dragging in Scheduler list do not work...

And what you think about to add Prelisten column in Music library? It’s easier to listen tracks than to click on Track and Play in the Toll bar

The following works perfectly in 5.9.4.0 but does not work with 6.0.1.1

The Playlist has:
Track 1 - a .mp3 (Currently Playing)
Track 2 - a .mp3
Track 3 - a .mp3

2 events trigger while Track 1 is still playing
Event 1 is a .mp3 track
Event 2 is a TTS event and is set as a Playback Overlay event and Sets Playback Level to 50

When Track 1 finishes, Event 1 starts and then Event 2 starts and overlays Event1 whose volume is attenuated to the 50 % level.

Upon completion of the two events, Track 2 starts but its volume is at the level set for the TTS overlay event (50 % in this example). The volume remains there until Track 3 starts. In 5.9.4.0 the volume is set to normal level upon the start of Track 2.

I have tested various levels and in each test Track 2 plays at the level set in the TTS event.

Thanks in advance for reviewing this.

buenos dias hoy no me funciono el programa solo errores

Attachments

• 2020-11-09.png
    2020-11-09.png
    1 MB · Views: 290
  • 2020-11-09 (5).png
    2020-11-09 (5).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 283
  • 2020-11-09 (4).png
    2020-11-09 (4).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 284
Last edited by a moderator:
. buenos dias no me dejo hoy funcionar dio muchos errores y no me esta funcionando tengo la ultima actualizacion

Attachments

• 2020-11-09 (3).png
    2020-11-09 (3).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 284
  • 2020-11-09 (2).png
    2020-11-09 (2).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 280
  • 2020-11-09 (3).png
    2020-11-09 (3).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 272
RadioBOSS 6.0.1.1 beta

Cambios

• Se pueden arrastrar varias pistas en la lista de reproducción
  • Retransmisión de flujo de red mejorada (cambio más rápido hacia y desde el relé)
  • Error corregido: los avances a veces no terminaban a tiempo
  • Clasificación mejorada por duración en Búsqueda y Biblioteca musical (considera los puntos de inicio y finalización establecidos para las pistas)
Descargar : https://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_beta_6.0.1.1.exe
.estoy usando esta versión y me tira error

Attachments

• 2020-11-09 (2).png
    2020-11-09 (2).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 393
But now the dragging in Scheduler list do not work...
Thank you, will be fixed.

And what you think about to add Prelisten column in Music library? It’s easier to listen tracks than to click on Track and Play in the Toll bar
Yes, we'll add this in the next update.

Upon completion of the two events, Track 2 starts but its volume is at the level set for the TTS overlay event (50 % in this example). The volume remains there until Track 3 starts. In 5.9.4.0 the volume is set to normal level upon the start of Track 2.
Does overlay event still play when Track 2 starts? Or it's already ended?

buenos dias hoy no me funciono el programa solo errores
Please click Details button and send the bug reports to us, we'll check what could be wrong with it. It also says that the device can't be used in Exclusive mode - try disabling in in Settings->Playback, this can fix this error.

Translation in German not complete
For Dutch no translation at all in the playlist
Cuirrently yes, we did not yet update some languages, because new translation strings can still be added.

So, I've been using 6.0.0.0 for a month now and here are my findings, suggestions:
1. I am missing being able to search all libraries when using the tool in the right pane of the program. I have many different genres of music which I seperate to make it easier when doing genre specific shows, however when its a normal show then this was a very useful feature of previous versions.
2. Where is the music database saved? It used to be easy to find in C:\Users\simon\AppData\Roaming\djsoft.net
3. Would it be possible to make the database editable in Excel or similar? I use the very useful auto tweet function and place the artists twitter handle in the comments section, if I could do this all within the one place it would be easier.
4. When I try to optimise and analyze the database I get an error message which doesn't seem to go away with a restart (see attached image).
5. Overall I'm loving it, the GUI is really nice and the scheduler is as smooth as ever.

Attachments

• 2020-11-10.png
    2020-11-10.png
    235.2 KB · Views: 240
Adding to my list, the database clean up tool doesn't seem to be working, first time I've used it today and it sticks at 50%. Also as per other comments I have had problems with prelisten, it mutes the playlist and nothing comes from the pfl soundcard.

So, I've been using 6.0.0.0 for a month now and here are my findings, suggestions:
1. I am missing being able to search all libraries when using the tool in the right pane of the program. I have many different genres of music which I seperate to make it easier when doing genre specific shows, however when its a normal show then this was a very useful feature of previous versions.
2. Where is the music database saved? It used to be easy to find in C:\Users\simon\AppData\Roaming\djsoft.net
3. Would it be possible to make the database editable in Excel or similar? I use the very useful auto tweet function and place the artists twitter handle in the comments section, if I could do this all within the one place it would be easier.
4. When I try to optimise and analyze the database I get an error message which doesn't seem to go away with a restart (see attached image).
5. Overall I'm loving it, the GUI is really nice and the scheduler is as smooth as ever.
Update to the last version 6.0.1.1 could solve a lot of your troubles with the database, you could convert your old databases into MySQL or in SQLite

In Generator Category it would be important to be able to use keyboard to Suppress (Del). Also to be able to edit File Items from there and to be able to view long file names as I show in the example.

Attachments

• Imagen1.png
    Imagen1.png
    441 KB · Views: 216
In the Library it would be very interesting to be able to drag tracks to give them a personalized order. The individual preview would be interesting.

Good evening from Greece. We are having a problem with the program. I have a vision problem to tell you and I use a screen reader. The problem So there is within the two available playlists. When there are songs, press the enter key and it goes to the wrong song. Let me give you an example. If you click on the song One the enter key then automatically throws you to the last song or in the middle of the playlist is not fixed so you can normally see the songs you have in the playlist. The problem is very serious please Correct.

Do you only seelct tracks using Track List or there are also regular tracks in the playlist, or maybe scheduler events? Please note that Track List repeat protection is taken into account when Track List selects a track. It will not skip a track in the playlist if it's inserted directly.
All bug reports are taken into account, some reports are not confirmed, but most are fixed. I see only you report bugs with Track List, but no one else. This can be because there's no bug and it's improper configuration, but it can be some odd bug that requires many conditions to see.
I use: add tracklist >> select folder >> random (default). I complete a playlist until i got 1h or more. At the end i activate "repeat playlist" button.
I also use an event that allows current track to play completely at the end of the hour.
This works for what i want, i don't need no generator, but i experimented it for some time and quit after noticing it also fails on artist separation.
I guess i am the only one that uses tracklist and pay attention to the results.
I've told you this before: Why should i be bothering you if i got what i want??? I even don't have to much time to come here and report some other stuff that others have reported. I ONLY care about having a decent playlist: If i didn't care about artist repetion i could use VLC and we never would have this conversation. So, i'm not dumb and i can handle the basics of RB and since i think i'm not special i don't have a special configuration, on the contrary i want to keep it simple, just no repetitions. That's ALL i ask for starters, because i've suggested some improvments 3 years ago, like "less played tracks" and in 3 years, the options you have are exactly the same... That's improvment, i'm impressed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back