RadioBOSS 6.1 [beta]

when the program starts, could it make the scheduler "enabled" as the default ?
this has been a "bug" for a while but seeing you are now beta in 6.1 might be a good tweak
OK, this is how it looks before
1636759026450.png

and then I quit the program and restart it
1636759077708.png

It unchecks the enabled box

It works like a charm. Is it possible to no repeat a track longer than 1 week in the playlist generation. Or is this do it yourself? The longest option is one week;-)
I don't recall the exact reason why one week is a limit. Do you really need track not to be repeated for that long?

bed for Microphone dous not work here.
What is the Input 3 for ?
Bed only plays when there's nothing playing in the playlist. If you have some music playing, bed will not be played.
Input 3 can be used for any purpose, similar to other inputs.

Advanced option for Mic is not opening completely
Can you please provide more information about the options, what exactly doesn't open, are there any error messages? Please note that prebuffer settings were moved out of Inputs section, to Advanced options section.

- The playlist colouring tab is good. Occasionally when clicking and dragging the playlist tab, it doesn't always drag with the mouse. If you try and click and drag the same tab a few times in a row, it works sometimes but not every time
If you click fast, some clicks may register as double-click, and no dragging will occur.

- The playlist colouring font colour would be good to be able to change as well - otherwise dark colours won't work with black font for example
- Workzone 2 tabs would be good to be able to colour change as well (font / background)
Thank you for the suggestion, those options will be added.

Music Library
- Regarding the 'makelibrary' command, if music tracks are moved into different folders (e.g. C:\Music\Rock\RockA.mp3 gets moved to C:\Music\NewMusic\RockA.mp3) will the makelibrary command remove the old entry, and add the new entry, when it is updating the library?
Yes, it checks for non-existent files and removes such entries.

Last edited:
Only 1000 songs still appear in the music library even though there are more! ... can that be corrected and that it can appear all, no matter the format? ... Thank you !
Why do you need more search results? This can be extended e.g. via an advanced option, but I'd like to understand a use for this.

In the music library only the style windows and style Aqua light Slate is working, in all other style the main window is white with white font
You can adjust the list color from the Settings, if you had a custom color, it will not be overridden by the style.

BENAS TARDES COMPAÑEROS USUARIOS DE RADIO BOSS AMI ME SALE ESTE CRUCE LAS ONDAS DE REPRODUCCION SE CRUZA EN LA VENTANA AUXILIAR COMO SE VE EN LA IMAGEN QUE ADJUNTO
Yes, this looks like some bug in the drawing code, we'll check what could be wrong there, thank you.

Die erste Sendung mit der Beta in meinem Webradio verlief einwandfrei. Kein Aufhängen keine Störungen nichts. Super. Nur das mit Automatic-Intro habe ich nicht hin bekommen. Nachdem ich das eingeschaltet habe lief nur noch Intro. Da muß ich wohl noch üben. Ansonsten nix zum Meckern
After auto intro plays, it will play the music file - event if improperly configured, it's not possible for only Auto Intro to play.

I installed version 6.1, but even by restoring the settings I no longer have, for example, the file types, my encoders and also I no longer have my playlists
If you have installed it to the same folders, it will pick up your settings without using the restore backup feature.

Good evening, with the new version we have problems with the download from ftp.
Can you please specify what kind of problems there are?

Hi Dmitry

Congratulations on the new version. The playlist rendering facility is a very useful addition and works great! Also the segue editor is much improved - thank you for updating the time scale.

Closing out of tracktool or segue editor results in an "invalid floating point operation" error. Sent you a bug report. I use Windows 10 64bit.

Last edited:
Advanced option for Mic is not opening completely

Can you please provide more information about the options, what exactly doesn't open, are there any error messages? Please note that prebuffer settings were moved out of Inputs section, to Advanced options section.
that's what I mean

Attachments

• Screenshot_5.jpg
    Screenshot_5.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 246
Musicbed Microphone

We have to follow these rules in Germany:
The webcaster must either cross-talk or cross-fade consecutive music recordings that he uses within his program.
If this is not possible in individual cases, the time span between two transmitted music recordings must not exceed 0.25 seconds.

Therefore it would be much better for us if the bed for the microphone would always work when the microphone is switched on
and not only when no music is playing in the player

Maybe it would be possible to add this as a 2nd option for the Bed

if you use play next track after mic is turned off,
the first song in the playlist always starts when there is a STOP command after the title
It only works properly if you use the function "stop after each track"

my TTS for saying the weather no long works in 6.1.
This is odd, because no changes were made to the TTS processing in this update, and a quick test does not confirm the error. Maybe rebooting the PC will fix it.

Therefore it would be much better for us if the bed for the microphone would always work when the microphone is switched on
Wouldn't it sound a bit weird, having both bed and music playing in the background while presenter is also speaking?

if you use play next track after mic is turned off,
the first song in the playlist always starts when there is a STOP command after the title
Doesn't it start without the stop command? I think a screenshot would be of help.

Wouldn't it sound a bit weird, having both bed and music playing in the background while presenter is also speaking?
not really if you put the volume from music to zero, they do not overlap with the bed

Can you please specify what kind of problems there are?
Good evening, with the new version we have problems with the download from ftp.
With the previous version the download command from ftp works, with the new version this error message "download file error: Read time out".
Thanks

Last edited:
Can you please specify what's not working there?

This issue is carried over from a beta of RB 6.0 .. We discussed it several times. I even sent a video.
It consists of overlapping the end of the teaser for several seconds with the next track. (Without respecting file type mix times)

After teaser I have a short 3 second track and it plays completely over the end of teaser file

Microphone: option to start next track after mic is turned off (right-click the MIC button)
Great addition, only there is a problem here.
It also goes to the next track when activating the microphone

Back