RadioBOSS 6.3 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
the MP4 does have tags but i don't think they ae the same none of my tag editors would open them , yet they re on properties tag the same as mp3 but unsure if they can be the same as i haven't found anything that edits my Bandicam videos tags other than the file properties
RadioBOSS currently does not edit tags for video files.

Has no antivirus on Microsoft recommendation to use their products just Bitlocker and TPM. it looks to me like something is missing maybe the events.sdl how do i create this? You are doing a fantastic job answering these posts Dimitri you should be commended even if it's not what I want to hear. Also this directory was from old computer . I recreated this on this new machine with a text file events.sdl but it gave same error
If you moved files manually from another computer, this can be a problem because actual path to the settings folder may be different. You can edit the working folder for Ads Scheduler in its settings, change it to some folder that exists and the problem will be fixed.

Thats brilliant news :D when can we expect some of them.
It's not possible to say at the moment. There are lots of things that affect when one or another feature is added.

I noticed the artwork was not coming through on the export to XML but have changed it since then to see if I can fix it another way.
RadioBOSS export artwork separately - you can save it to a file, upload to FTP and/or send via HTTP request.

Yes, it would be good if the position of the group could be moved. Currently, if an event is moved out of the group, the group will be deleted.
Please see the post above about groups ordering. Yes, when a group has no events, it's considered the group does not exists.

This feed will not update podcast, until Monday. (The last one is from yesterday).
With this modifier download a podcast on 11 may, I think of 2021.
Yes, there's a bug, please wait for the next update.

Done, just like you say. It works perfect. Although I do not see in the list of internal commands in add event. Thank you for helping us with our requests. We will continue to improve RB
I'm glad you found it useful! This modifier is described in the user manual, I think it's enough.

6.3.04 works fine for me, thanks Dimitry & team!

Dimitiry, if I could make one small feature request:

My streaming provider delays the signal for the listener by about 60 seconds. The listener count for the (previous) track is not accurate on my end. It would be nice if when the new track starts, after 60 seconds, the listener count for the previous track is updated. So I would like to have an option to set the delay that the listener has in practice.

Happy Easter to everyone reading this 🐰

6.3.04 works fine for me, thanks Dimitry & team!

Dimitiry, if I could make one small feature request:

My streaming provider delays the signal for the listener by about 60 seconds. The listener count for the (previous) track is not accurate on my end. It would be nice if when the new track starts, after 60 seconds, the listener count for the previous track is updated. So I would like to have an option to set the delay that the listener has in practice.

Happy Easter to everyone reading this 🐰
you have to be careful with this. the delay is never the same. It has to do with broadcast, MP3, Aac+, etc. what you ask for will never be perfect. some servers have 4 sec. delay, another 20 sec. and it also influences, as I say, the type of emission also influences.

you have to be careful with this. the delay is never the same. It has to do with broadcast, MP3, Aac+, etc. what you ask for will never be perfect. some servers have 4 sec. delay, another 20 sec. and it also influences, as I say, the type of emission also influences.
I understand.

I meant an individual option or variable field to freely enter which stream has how much delay in practice.

For me it is exactly 60 seconds for mp3 (I only have one stream).

The feature request is not difficult. Then you can better determine which track works how well.

I found a small bug, if you disable the "Schedule On" control in settings,
you can modify the control by double clicking on it, in the bottom bar, as shown in the image (First Image)
I think this is contradictory
In addition, every time RB starts, the control always appears enable, even though it is disabled (Second Image).
In addition, we have a user without change settings permissions and RB allows him to change the control by double clicking on the bottom bar

1681047266480.png

1681048316037.png

Dimitri, I already told you about this problem using an audio overlay (time signal) from programmer events.
I say again that there is a problem.
You commented to put in properties --> event scheduler --> Fade in & Fade Out superimposed to 0 Sec. but this does not end the problem.
Can you see why this level is changed, and faded out?

I have tried to modify crossfade properties and nothing removes the problem.

Only slightly remove problem is disabling remove leading and trailing silence. See if with this you can know where the problem comes from. thank you.
I send image
Fade.png

Hello Everyone. I am testing Radioboss on a computer with Windows 11. The streaming computer is older and has Windows 10 and RadioBoss 6.2.4 on it. In these beta versions, I have a problem in the Playlist generator that I cannot navigate through the created categories. When I get to the category list, or to the field where categories are added for rotation, I can't navigate them with the arrows. NVDA says nothing, and Jaws says not selected, then reads the name of one of the categories.

I'm afraid this feature will only be useful for this specific case and majority of RadioBOSS users will not benefit from it, so developing it now would not be possible.

The feature request is not difficult. Then you can better determine which track works how well.
I wouldn't agree, this will require amount of developing and testing. Maybe a better approach would be to ask streaming provider remove that delay, I don't really see any reason for it.

I found a small bug, if you disable the "Schedule On" control in settings,
you can modify the control by double clicking on it, in the bottom bar, as shown in the image (First Image)
Thank you!

Dimitri, I already told you about this problem using an audio overlay (time signal) from programmer events.
I say again that there is a problem.
Thank you, we'll check. Probably fading parameters are not applied correctly there.

Hello Everyone. I am testing Radioboss on a computer with Windows 11. The streaming computer is older and has Windows 10 and RadioBoss 6.2.4 on it. In these beta versions, I have a problem in the Playlist generator that I cannot navigate through the created categories. When I get to the category list, or to the field where categories are added for rotation, I can't navigate them with the arrows. NVDA says nothing, and Jaws says not selected, then reads the name of one of the categories.
Thank you, we'll check if there's a bug.

Hello again. The radical cutout fadeout problem continues.
I explain

in the event scheduler:
9:24:50 a song is playing
9:24:58 fadeout 2100 or fadeout 2000
9:25:00 Immediate entrance of publicity

Well, the fadeout does not finish falling and publicity enters noticing a radical cut of the song that was playing and to which fading had been applied with a fadeout.
That is, it should fade to the end without hitting a radical cut

I tried to empty a library from musiclibrary with around 30,000 songs and the application generated an error report. I guess because I take a frozen minute. But I delete everything correctly.

Attachments

• bugreport_ml_20230410-083941.txt
    21.1 KB · Views: 96
Dimitri, ya te conté sobre este problema usando una superposición de audio (señal de tiempo) de los eventos del programador.
Vuelvo a decir que hay un problema.
Comentó para poner propiedades -> programador de eventos -> Fade in & Fade Out superpuesto a 0 seg. pero esto no acaba con el problema.
¿Puedes ver por qué este nivel se cambia y se desvanece?

Trató de modificar las propiedades del crossfade y nada solucionó el problema.

El problema de eliminar solo ligeramente es deshabilitar eliminar el silencio inicial y final. A ver si con esto se puede saber de donde viene el problema. gracias
mando imagen
[ADJUNTAR=completo]13042[/ADJUNTAR]

DIMITRI.
Investigó a fondo.
Notó que el crossfade de música general está funcionando en este archivo superpuesto. Así que dimitri, dijiste que en propiedades ----> la configuración del programador de eventos en 0 segundos funcionaría, eso NO es correcto. No toma esa configuración, toma la general.
Ese audio superpuesto no toma el fundido de entrada y salida correcta en 0 segundos de las propiedades del programador de eventos. COMPRUEBA, POR FAVOR.

Last edited:
Hi Dimitri, this problem was already resolved but it has reappeared.
The information of the song that is going to be broadcast is not exact.
It announces a song and when playing a different one comes out.
Please solution.
Look at the photos.

Attachments

• Imagen 1.png
    Imagen 1.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 82
  • Imagen 2.png
    Imagen 2.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 82
Well, the fadeout does not finish falling and publicity enters noticing a radical cut of the song that was playing and to which fading had been applied with a fadeout.
That is, it should fade to the end without hitting a radical cut
This is what happens here, if fade out is started, it will continue after the next track starts - no track is cut. Do you use the latest update? You can also try using the "next" command instead.

I tried to empty a library from musiclibrary with around 30,000 songs and the application generated an error report. I guess because I take a frozen minute. But I delete everything correctly.
Looks like operation took a lot of time so it was considered frozen. Will be fixed, thank you.

Hi Dimitri, this problem was already resolved but it has reappeared.
The information of the song that is going to be broadcast is not exact.
It announces a song and when playing a different one comes out.
Please solution.
Look at the photos.
The track is re-rolled if another track played in the playlist. When it shows you what track it selected, it will play if it's the next track, but in case you played something else in the playlist, the track will change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back