RadioBOSS 6.3 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
3) Goto the opened beta and choose scheduler and press 'on' the checkbox.
4) From the Menu : Tools>> Ads Schedular . On the dialog press 'Create Playlist and Events' button this error will appear :
If you restore backup from another user, some absolute paths will include the old Windows user name, under which backup was created. It's easy to fix, for the error box you shown - open Settings in Ads Scheduler and edit the working folder to point to valid user.
I'll see if we can get rid of absolute paths in those places to make it easier restoring backups.

You should also note the 'Sweeper track repeat' is missing from this beta it used to live on the View Menu
It's in Playlist->Extra->Sweeper repeat protection menu.

Can you confirm that due to the lack of an 'auto intro' route and 'inset wav' separate to the main music field we will be unable to use radioboss with a dsp and use these announcements until next year?
Time will show, we plan on releasing RadioBOSS 6.4 beta in October.

I have a teaser with opening, transition and closing.
When the teaser is followed by a container, part of the teaser is cut off.
This doesn't reproduce here. Probably the cause is that the first track in the container has "Override previous track mix" option, and this affects teaser playback.

If you restore backup from another user, some absolute paths will include the old Windows user name, under which backup was created. It's easy to fix, for the error box you shown - open Settings in Ads Scheduler and edit the working folder to point to valid user.
I'll see if we can get rid of absolute paths in those places to make it easier restoring backups.
Yay thanks Dimitri the schedular now works thank you , although will have to look to see what it Created as it created a lot of stuff in thee I saw nowhere to give it a mp3u file or is that in the ADPpaylist folder. I have to wonder how this differs from dropping in the playlists into current window? Wow it messaged back 336 playlists were saved to the folder ADPlaylist folder. Where did it get all these form it sounds like since we have been using this :0s.

Thank I found the sweepers after posted thank you for pointing that out

This doesn't reproduce here. Probably the cause is that the first track in the container has "Override previous track mix" option, and this affects teaser playback.
@nelson c

Sorry to not follow can you give reproduce steps that silly me can understand and will have a go to see if I can reproduce it. Thank you

It's in Playlist->Extra->Sweeper repeat protection menu.

Time will show, we plan on releasing RadioBOSS 6.4 beta in October.
Does this go for the %lyrics tag exporting into XL reports too or do you have a separate plan for that please? Since Amazon is now tagging all its songs with lyrics

It doesn't reproduce here... Also on your screenshot it's version 6.3.0.4 :)

Looks like it's a bug with the control. I suggest having some "dummy" event created, or, set Group for the one event, it will make essentially two items in the events list and should fix the issue.

Yes, it was fixed in the .5 update.

This is not a bug, please see my explanation above: https://www.djsoft.net/community/threads/radioboss-6-3-beta.11183/post-45357
Yes, I've seen it, but please don't look at those screenshots, I did wrong.
Look at these and you will see that it is in order. In the middle there is no track that changes the music that marks as next.
In previous versions it worked fine. The problem has returned when it was noticed that the artist repetition protection was failing.
Please look at this image and you will see.

track 10 playing
Track 11 (No music. It is a Random identification of the radio that is also ignored by the protection)
Track 12 says that daddy yankee will come out and a different one will come out as you see in image 2, played by sofia reyes.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 115
  • 2.png
    2.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 95
Also has problem with volume distorted the volume does seem to do anything in the schedules edit mode As you can see volume is zero and should play nothing but the player has it at full volume

be54ba4f2621b67c104b87b299667ccf.png

A you see when it opens volume is full.

f5bc471594808aa77b848d571cb1ad87.png

It doesn't reproduce here... Also on your screenshot it's version 6.3.0.4 :)

Looks like it's a bug with the control. I suggest having some "dummy" event created, or, set Group for the one event, it will make essentially two items in the events list and should fix the issue.

Yes, it was fixed in the .5 update.

This is not a bug, please see my explanation above: https://www.djsoft.net/community/threads/radioboss-6-3-beta.11183/post-45357

I did it again with version 6.3.0.5 and the same thing happens:
Enter RB, go to setting and Unclick "On scheduler....",
Exit RB
Enter again and the On Scheduler option is activated, like show in the new image

1681300967657.png

Ads Scheduler:
Moving items up / down list doesn't doesn't save placement when Ads scheduler is reloaded

Ads Scheduler:
Entering new items one by one have to repeat items (e.g. you may import 5 sponsorships and want to give all of them priority 2 placement). Is there any way to bulk import?

I have to wonder how this differs from dropping in the playlists into current window? Wow it messaged back 336 playlists were saved to the folder ADPlaylist folder. Where did it get all these form it sounds like since we have been using this :0s.
By default, it creates playlists for all non-empty ad blocks. You may have configured it to create a playlist for every block. Anyway, those are managed automatically and this is exactly why AdScheduler exists so that you don't have to manage all those hundreds of playlists and events manually.

Does this go for the %lyrics tag exporting into XL reports too or do you have a separate plan for that please? Since Amazon is now tagging all its songs with lyrics
RadioBOSS doesn't currently support reading lyrics. Maybe it will in the future.

track 10 playing
Track 11 (No music. It is a Random identification of the radio that is also ignored by the protection)
Track 12 says that daddy yankee will come out and a different one will come out as you see in image 2, played by sofia reyes.
From the program's point of view, any ID, advert is still a track. And it triggers track re-rolling for the following Track List. Maybe we'll make it smarter in the future, but certainly not in this version - this feature is already complex enough and we plan on releasing soon, without any more extensive testing.

Also has problem with volume distorted the volume does seem to do anything in the schedules edit mode As you can see volume is zero and should play nothing but the player has it at full volume
It's the main playlist volume. The overlay event is not affected by this slider, and event will play at 100%.

Exit RB
Enter again and the On Scheduler option is activated, like show in the new image
Confirmed, the bug happens when you have configured UAC to auto-login as any of the users. Thank you!

Moving items up / down list doesn't doesn't save placement when Ads scheduler is reloaded
This does not confirm here. Do you use sorting in the list?

Entering new items one by one have to repeat items (e.g. you may import 5 sponsorships and want to give all of them priority 2 placement). Is there any way to bulk import?
Currently not, when you drag new tracks to the list, they will have default parameters. In one of the next versions it will show a window where you can set parameters for the newly added tracks.

Desde el punto de vista del programa, cualquier identificación, anuncio sigue siendo una pista. Y activa la repetición de la pista para la siguiente lista de pistas. Tal vez lo hagamos más inteligente en el futuro, pero ciertamente no en esta versión: esta función ya es lo suficientemente compleja y planeamos lanzarla pronto, sin pruebas más exhaustivas.

Es el volumen principal de la lista de reproducción. El evento superpuesto no se ve afectado por este control deslizante y el evento se reproducirá al 100 %.
Dimitri, if the radio callsign folder has IGNORE PROTECTION on it, it shouldn't affect it. Also this was already fine in previous versions. 5.9.4 is the best of all the ones I've tried and it works just as I say. even in beta versions 6.3.0.1 and 6.3.0.2 I seem to remember working fine. We can't wait to resolve this issue that was already fine. We do not advance. Feeling frustrated for not being able to use RB correctly. only music have repetition activated, the rest ignored.

Attachments

• 3.png
    3.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 99
Last edited:
From the program's point of view, any ID, advert is still a track. And it triggers track re-rolling for the following Track List. Maybe we'll make it smarter in the future, but certainly not in this version - this feature is already complex enough and we plan on releasing soon, without any more extensive testing.

It's the main playlist volume. The overlay event is not affected by this slider, and event will play at 100%.
ridiculous its gain is set under file type so why is it ramping it up to 100 please?

Cuando programo los datos de tiempo los tira de la lista de reproducción pero no lo reproduce automáticamente tengo que configurarlo manualmente porque lo pone en la lista de reproducción y detiene todo y tengo que ponerlo en reproducción manualmente cuál podría ser el problema

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back