RadioBOSS 7.0 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I change the style to a dark one in the Music Library, the letters disappear. The letters remain white (instead of changing color) so they are not visible. And when I switch back from the dark style to the default style, an error message appears.
(Latest version of RB, Windows 10)
Hello,

I also have error messages (RadioBOSS 7.0.1.9 - Windows 11):

Music Library: An error message (see attachment) appears when I select Windows Style for the first time. It no longer appears afterward.

Ads Sheduler: An error message (see attachment) appears when I select Windows Style for the first time. And it is still visible…

Support: I have the bug reports just in case.

Attachments

• AdsScheduler_Error_StyleWindows.jpg
    AdsScheduler_Error_StyleWindows.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 33
  • MusicLibrary_Error_StyleWindows.jpg
    MusicLibrary_Error_StyleWindows.jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 35
Hello,

I notice a fault on one of the mix points in Track Tool (RadioBOSS 7.0.1.9 - Windows 11).

The "Mix Start" point: when I move it manually (for me: the blue vertical bar), its new location is not taken into account when I exit Track Tool or switch to another track. This is the only point that doesn't show its set duration when I move the blue vertical bar.

Another note in Track Tool: The sound starts with a few thousandths or hundredths of a second delay from a mix point.
Especially for the "Fade Out" and "End" points.
This problem does not exist on OS Windows 10. It is only with Windows 11. I have the same sound settings on both systems. I don't know if this comes from the Track Tool in Windows 11 or if it's Windows 11 only...

Attachments

• TrackTool_MixStart.png
    TrackTool_MixStart.png
    72 KB · Views: 30
what i noticed with the update is that the columns at the top of the playlist were not taken over and some that were hidden in the previous version are shown again

When I change the style to a dark one in the Music Library, the letters disappear. The letters remain white (instead of changing color) so they are not visible. And when I switch back from the dark style to the default style, an error message appears.
(Latest version of RB, Windows 10)
The font color is supposed to be white in the dark theme. Looks like you have changed the table color to use White instead of using the default system color. You can change it in Tools->Settings.

About an error, this has something to do with the styling engine. In RadioBOSS we use a workaround - it requires restarting after changing the style, looks like it needs to be applied in other modules as well.

In the Ads scheduler, displaying other styles is fine, but when you return from some style to the default style, it also generates an error.
Yes, the same problem there. I suggest restarting the program after you change the style. Just in case. Until we find a solution for this.

Support: I have the bug reports just in case.
Please click (in RadioBOSS) Help->Contact support->Send bug reports, those will be useful.

The "Mix Start" point: when I move it manually (for me: the blue vertical bar), its new location is not taken into account when I exit Track Tool or switch to another track. This is the only point that doesn't show its set duration when I move the blue vertical bar.
Thank you, will be fixed in the next update.

This problem does not exist on OS Windows 10. It is only with Windows 11. I have the same sound settings on both systems. I don't know if this comes from the Track Tool in Windows 11 or if it's Windows 11 only...
Do you have the same configuration for the Prelisten device in RadioBOSS? If you use "DirectSound" this may cause some delay.

what i noticed with the update is that the columns at the top of the playlist were not taken over and some that were hidden in the previous version are shown again
Yes, this is because new columns were added, so it reset the columns state.

Do you have the same configuration for the Prelisten device in RadioBOSS? If you use "DirectSound" this may cause some delay.
Yes, I have the same configurations on both OS. Whether it is "Direct Sound" or "WASAPI", the sound lag remains the same on Windows 11.

Would it be possible to insert the Log into this menu and also in the additional workzone
so you could leave out the entire left side and have everything in the additional work zone
1709116529541.png

Yes, I have the same configurations on both OS. Whether it is "Direct Sound" or "WASAPI", the sound lag remains the same on Windows 11.
It can be some driver issue. Track Tool doesn't introduce delays, so looks like it appears after it starts playback.

Would it be possible to insert the Log into this menu and also in the additional workzone
so you could leave out the entire left side and have everything in the additional work zone
Yes, this is planned for one of the future updates.

There are a few display errors wher parts are cutted off
Thank you!

WASAPI is good for me. [DS] Speakers Focusrite Scarlet on USB for PFL and Monitor Soundcard all is great.

We still have the problem of stopping the song search. It freezes and does not continue. We have already commented many times and it is not solved, please Dimitri, quick solution.

1709376843278.png

Dmitry,
Is there any way for us to choose between LUFS and dB for the Target Level in the Process Tracks tab?

This version does not respect the priorities of the advertising spots in the Ads Scheduler :(
Can you please provide some more details, how the priorities are configured, do you use the extended range (1-99) and how they are not repsected?

We still have the problem of stopping the song search. It freezes and does not continue. We have already commented many times and it is not solved, please Dimitri, quick solution.
We were never able to reproduce it so no real fix was made for this, we added some checks here and there where potentially problems could be but that's it. What happens if you create Search tab in additional zone, after the main Search tab stops working - will the other Search tab work?

Is there any way for us to choose between LUFS and dB for the Target Level in the Process Tracks tab?
Roughly, 0dB = -9LUFS so you can simply convert from one to the other.

Demitry, Came across a fault when working with Teasers.
1709865923845.png

It seems under settings ->Track Exceptions that when I change exclude tracks shorter i change to 110 secs. However, It changes back to 30 secs as soon as I click out of the box or it I just click Ok. Enter back into settings to check and it's on 30 seconds.

The maximum value for this field is 30.0 seconds, so anything above it will be capped at 30 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back