RadioBOSS 7.0 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
since installing the 7.0.0.1 beta as far as i can tell all of my m4a files are not being read and can not be edited it pops up with error tag cannot be read or edited, these worked fine on te regular build. and the mass majority of my music is in m4a format. if i show my last show for example which was done on RB Advanced 6. several of the songs all m4a Format are now not being read
1700662452942.png
1700661661680.png
1700661685323.png

Last edited:
[2023-11-20 09:40:13] [FireDAC][Comp][Clnt]-505. Connection [FDConn: TFDConnection] must be active
[2023-11-20 09:40:42] [FireDAC][Comp][Clnt]-505. Connection [FDConn: TFDConnection] must be active
[2023-11-20 09:41:12] [FireDAC][Comp][Clnt]-505. Connection [FDConn: TFDConnection] must be active
[2023-11-20 09:41:42] [FireDAC][Comp][Clnt]-505. Connection [FDConn: TFDConnection] must be active
[2023-11-20 09:42:13] [FireDAC][Comp][Clnt]-505. Connection [FDConn: TFDConnection] must be active
[2023-11-20 09:42:43] [FireDAC][Comp][Clnt]-505. Connection [FDConn: TFDConnection] must be active
[2023-11-20 09:42:45] [FireDAC][Comp][Clnt]-505. Connection [FDConn: TFDConnection] must be active
[2023-11-20 09:43:13] [FireDAC][Comp][Clnt]-505. Connection [FDConn: TFDConnection] must be active
[2023-11-20 09:43:15] [FireDAC][Comp][Clnt]-505. Connection [FDConn: TFDConnection] must be active
[2023-11-20 09:43:43] [FireDAC][Comp][Clnt]-505. Connection [FDConn: TFDConnection] must be active
[2023-11-20 09:44:13] [FireDAC][Comp][Clnt]-505. Connection [FDConn: TFDConnection] must be active
[2023-11-20 09:44:42] [FireDAC][Comp][Clnt]-505. Connection [FDConn: TFDConnection] must be active
[2023-11-20 09:44:57] [FireDAC][Comp][Clnt]-505. Connection [FDConn: TFDConnection] must be active
[2023-11-21 20:04:49] [FireDAC][Comp][Clnt]-505. Connection [FDConn: TFDConnection] must be active
[2023-11-21 20:05:19] [FireDAC][Comp][Clnt]-505. Connection [FDConn: TFDConnection] must be active
[2023-11-21 20:05:49] [FireDAC][Comp][Clnt]-505. Connection [FDConn: TFDConnection] must be active
[2023-11-21 20:06:19] [FireDAC][Comp][Clnt]-505. Connection [FDConn: TFDConnection] must be active

View attachment 13524
I had the same problem with the database mysql 8.0.35
I went back to mysql 8.0.23 and everything worked fine
After the update from RadioBOSS to 7.0.0.1
I uninstalled the complete database and installed the current MYsql 8.0.35
now the current mysql 8.0.35 also works
Unfortunately I had to import all songs into the database again which took several hours with 700K songs

suggestion... Add a Tag Editor/Track Tool Info section to add/Edit Album Artist if it is not se as that is sadly still not available
1700672322819.png

Considering that I use both audio and video in combination, the audio section works quite satisfactorily for me, so I deal more with video. When the "Show video in fullscreen on monitor" option is turned on in the video section, after that moment, after the video itself starts, it is impossible to manage the program in any way, except to start the Task Manager with the classic combination (ctrl+alt+ del) and to forcibly stop RB. Even then, the program often blocks and cannot be closed in that way either, but is constantly restarted and playback starts again. This is a good and useful function, considering that when the video playback is on, it appears on the entire screen without the need for additional actions, but it would definitely be desirable if the program together with the taskbar appeared on the surface on a double-click of the mouse or the ESC key in case it is necessary to make some kind of correction during operation... (obviously it is very unstable). Another thing, during the generation of the video-playlist, in the background of the program, videos appear for a short time that should appear on the playlist, which as a rule should take place invisibly in the background while the program is running. And one more suggestion, it would be great in a further upgrade program, upgrade the option "Show image when no video is playing" with a function in which a Slideshow could be used that would alternate several photos on the screen while only audio tracks are playing in the program for a given period of time.

Attachments

• Snimka zaslona 2023-11-22 220654.png
    Snimka zaslona 2023-11-22 220654.png
    48.2 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Windows 8.1 Pro and Windows 10 Pro, for some unknown reason the system does not want to go to sleep-mode after pressing the "sleep" button if RB is running in the background.....tested on 2 different PCs with RB v7.0.0.1. On version v6.3.3.0 everything works normally.

Interesting; we can't reproduce it here, both x32 and x64 RadioBOSS are able to connect and work with latest MySQL (community version). Please send your configuration file (my.ini) from C:\ProgramData\MySQL\MySQL Server 8.0 - we'll test it here with the same server settings.
/etc/mysql/my.cnf
[client-server]
# Port or socket location where to connect
# port = 3306
socket = /run/mysqld/mysqld.sock

# Import all .cnf files from configuration directory
!includedir /etc/mysql/conf.d/
!includedir /etc/mysql/mariadb.conf.d/

/etc/mysql/conf.d/mysql.cnf
[mysql]

[mysqld]
max_connections = 9190

/etc/mysql/mysql.conf.d/mysqld.cnf
[mysqld]
pid-file = /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.pid
socket = /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock
datadir = /var/lib/mysql
log-error = /var/log/mysql/error.log

/etc/mysql/mysql.conf.d/default-auth-override.cnf
[mysqld]
default-authentication-plugin = mysql_native_password

Здравствуйте! Возможно ли дополнение для ретрансляции по DTMF? Ранее настройка задержки запуска команды по DTMF была до 0,1 секунды, очень сильно помогало при запуске команды от федеральной станции.
Кстати данная версия почему-то лучше срабатывает по DTMF? В том числе и с вылетом.

Attachments

• dtmf7beta.jpg
    dtmf7beta.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 53
As i added a threat about the upcomming of remote voicetracking, this features was anounced for Version 6.4. Now, when 7.0 beta is out, there is still no option for remote voicetracking. When will be this feature coming up? I need that for planing our shows and i don't want to switch to Stationplaylist because i am very satisfied with radioboss in other cases.

since installing the 7.0.0.1 beta as far as i can tell all of my m4a files are not being read and can not be edited it pops up with error tag cannot be read or edited, these worked fine on te regular build. and the mass majority of my music is in m4a format. if i show my last show for example which was done on RB Advanced 6. several of the songs all m4a Format are now not being read
Can you please send 1-2 of such m4a files to support@djsoft.net so we can check why this happens?

The exact same REQUIRE works for me under 6.3.3.0, but not with 7.0.0.1. Even NOT doesn't work anymore. 🤨
Thank you for the information. We did not specifically change anything in that feature, but there were lots of internal changes in Playlist Generator maybe some sort of side effect.

Unfortunately I had to import all songs into the database again which took several hours with 700K songs
Before uninstalling the database, you can export it (using mysqlbackup utility, or using HeidiSQL or similar program), so when you reinstall the database, you can import everything back.

suggestion... Add a Tag Editor/Track Tool Info section to add/Edit Album Artist if it is not se as that is sadly still not available
Yes, makes sense, those additional fields will be included in various areas.

but it would definitely be desirable if the program together with the taskbar appeared on the surface on a double-click of the mouse or the ESC key in case it is necessary to make some kind of correction during operation..
You can try pressing Alt+Enter this should bring video window out of full screen mode.

And one more suggestion, it would be great in a further upgrade program, upgrade the option "Show image when no video is playing" with a function in which a Slideshow could be used that would alternate several photos on the screen while only audio tracks are playing in the program for a given period of time.
This will be a part of video feature rewrite. Video support is still fairly limited, because RadioBOSS is audio focused.

The current version 7.0.0.1 32 bits is preventing the computer from going into hibernation, I have a program to go into hibernation at dawn and this version is blocking it, it is preventing normal functioning and there is no way to change this in the program . I'm using windows 10

Windows 8.1 Pro and Windows 10 Pro, for some unknown reason the system does not want to go to sleep-mode after pressing the "sleep" button if RB is running in the background.....tested on 2 different PCs with RB v7.0.0.1. On version v6.3.3.0 everything works normally.
This is correct, RadioBOSS is preventing the computer from sleeping (it requests the system to prevent automatic sleep) - so that you can leave it unattended and don't worry that your radio will stop because computer decided to sleep. This is controlled from Advanced Settings.

/etc/mysql/my.cnf
Thank you, we'll test it here with the same settings. However, it looks like that it works with a fresh MySQL installation - so if you need a fast solution, remove MySQL and install it again. Create a backup of your database before doing so, and import it back when you installed the new version.

Здравствуйте! Возможно ли дополнение для ретрансляции по DTMF? Ранее настройка задержки запуска команды по DTMF была до 0,1 секунды, очень сильно помогало при запуске команды от федеральной станции.
Кстати данная версия почему-то лучше срабатывает по DTMF? В том числе и с вылетом.
Please write in English language or use the Russian forum section: https://radioboss.ru/community_ru/

As i added a threat about the upcomming of remote voicetracking, this features was anounced for Version 6.4. Now, when 7.0 beta is out, there is still no option for remote voicetracking. When will be this feature coming up? I need that for planing our shows and i don't want to switch to Stationplaylist because i am very satisfied with radioboss in other cases.
Answered in the other thread: https://www.djsoft.net/community/threads/remote-voice-tracking.11432/post-47881

RadioBOSS 7.0.0.2 beta (11/24/2023)

Changes

• Track Tool UI minor improvements
  • Ads Scheduler: colors for the grid cells (checked/unchecked) can be changed in the Settings window
  • "Check all" checkbox for week days in the additional time configuration window for event
  • Rating hot keys in the playlist changed to Ctrl+Numpad0..9, Ctrl+Numpad- clears rating
  • Event overview: filters can be applied to only show specific events
  • Event overview: analysis data can be exportewd as CSV file
  • Playlist Generator: priority rules based on Date Added and Last Played allow specifying fractional values
  • Fixed: mouse cursor did not hide in video window sometimes
  • Fixed: web browser Ctrl+V and other shortcuts didn't work
  • Fixed event overview bug: duration for some events was incorrect
  • Fixed priority rules save/load to file
  • Other minor fixes
Download
x86 https://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_setup_7.0.0.2.exe (11/24/2023, 34MB)
x64 https://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_setup_7.0.0.2_x64.exe (11/24/2023, 38MB)

Great, I am very satisfied with the checked/unchecked ads colors solution !!!!!!!
Just a small bug - the text for unchecked ads doesn't change. No matter which color is chosen, it always remains the default gray. And another bug - if the colors for unchecked cells are changed, the mouse cursor must be moved over all fields to update the color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back