RadioBOSS 7.0 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the new tag editor, checking and unchecking a checkbox closes the window, is this intentional? I can't make sense of it

En el nuevo editor de etiquetas, marcar y desmarcar una casilla de verificación cierra la ventana, ¿es esto intencional? No puedo encontrarle sentido
Opción de fundido cruzado: Limita el punto de fusión hasta el final antes de que finalice la introducción de la siguiente pista (Ajustes avanzados) A esto es a lo que me refiero

I know that it moves through the lines sequentially, but it is set with a time limit, it is not set to move as long as the piece changes. When you set it for 2 seconds, it travels continuously. If it comes across any moment during the track change, it writes it to the "nowplaying.txt" file. Because of this uncertainty, I stated that it was random. I can explain this better if I show a video example.
nowplaying is written on track change, streaming title is changed (per your settings) every second using the title format you have specified. Do you use custom format for nowplaying.txt file?
Another question - what end result do you want to achieve, that nowplaying.txt contents is also updated every 1 second along with streaming title?

In the new tag editor, checking and unchecking a checkbox closes the window, is this intentional? I can't make sense of it
Looks like a bug. This window was completely reworked internally, so something may not work yet.

Opción de fundido cruzado: Limita el punto de fusión hasta el final antes de que finalice la introducción de la siguiente pista (Ajustes avanzados) A esto es a lo que me refiero
Please write in English.

M4A files still not working correctly in 7.0.0.3
but thank you ever so much for adding the Album Artist edit that is very helpful.
New suggestion add column sort (RB & Music library) for actual file format type ie MP3/M4A etc that way if worst comes to worst i can organise by that and see which files need to be replaced as MP3 and will also make it easier if you need me to send anymore m4a files rather than manyually going onto each song and seeing what format it is

not sure what's doing it but when i try to add Language tags to a couple of songs Individually or batch its freezing up RB Music Library to the point i have to end process... actually its also happening in other circumstances now since that such as typing in an artist to filter just them...
Update: I've got a feeling this could be down to the fact I'm pretty sure the majority of my Sam Smith songs in this example are M4A format
1701439219371.png

RadioBOSS 7.0.0.1 beta (11/19/2023)

Changes

• Ads Scheduler: extended priority range is now optional
download the beta version of RadioBOSS 7.0.0.3 (11/29/2023)

but I can't find the option for more priorities (1-99), how should we do it?

BUG - RB Music Library... Comment & Tag sort are not working correctly.
Suggestion - RB Music Library - *Allow Comments to be Mass Edited right now for example if i try to say remove NotChecked comment i set on well the comment explains it on all songs that have it nothing happens unless i do it via an external piece of software.
*add an iTunes advisory column & editable/addable (more useful for M4A Files when they finally work properly but mp3 files can have that tag set) could also be a useful addition for RB playlist especially if you can get it to show 1 as Explicit and 0 as clean.
*add an option to Music Library to save/export view

RB - Suggestion - *Add Album Artist as a search feature
*add an option to Hide side panels not remove just hide/minimize (ie hide/minimize search feature on left but not mic & vue and say the stuff on right so the main playlist expands and fills out more off the screen, and can be brought back quicker by unminimizing/unhiding, instead of going in and changing the settings) if you get what i mean so they will still be there just hidden of to left and right and a click on either side would restore that side to view
*add a right click add tag track tool like in the tools section like Set File Type without having to go into track tool to files in RB like there is in Music Library
Bug - *Search filter setting Include/Exclude are not separated and so do not work as expected. so if i try to say add an Exclusion of Explicit and Inclusion of say Xmas the Excluded Explicit becomes Included so instead of search for is not explicit. is xmas. i end up searching for is explicit, is xmas.

nowplaying is written on track change, streaming title is changed (per your settings) every second using the title format you have specified. Do you use custom format for nowplaying.txt file?
Another question - what end result do you want to achieve, that nowplaying.txt contents is also updated every 1 second along with streaming title?

I wanted to propose an independent config space for "nowplaying.txt". There may be different options instead of a "nowplaying.txt" file that changes every second. For example, this may be a bit of an exaggeration, but there may be more than one "nowplaying.txt" file that is structured differently. These can be updated as the track changes.nowplaying2.txt, nowplaying3.txt, artist.txt, title.txt, album.txt, year.txt, weather.txt, showname.txt. This offers unlimited configuration freedom for RDS fields.

The "template" option crashes after changing parts. I sent this to you as a bug report.

Code:
Access violation at address 00000000012F60FD in module 'radioboss.exe'. Read of address 0000000000000108.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back