RadioBOSS 7.0 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The log shows that RadioBOSS was unable to find a track with suitable hook and therefore it skipped. It does perform several attempts to find a track
Code:
[ 236693046] TL-BadHook: D:\PARA RADIO\MUSICA RADIO\ACTUAL\THE BLACK EYED PEAS - GUARANTEE.mp3
Then when all those attempts fail,
Code:
[ 236693937] Too many attempts to find a track; giving up.
So looks like it's not a bug.
Can you please check the settings of one of the tracks (from the log, for which it was unable to use a hook)?

So looks like it's not a bug.
Can you please check the settings of one of the tracks (from the log, for which it was unable to use a hook)?
Ok, this is one of the clues that the registry showed. And from what I understand, most of the songs on the log don't have the hook mark.

I also see that it searches for the clues directly without consulting the ones with the hook mark. I think you should only select the ones that have the brand and not use the ones that don't.

1702470071890.png

It's strange since I have more than 30 tracks with the established brand.

1702470229161.png

Another thing that happens to me a lot is that I feel like it repeats the track selections a lot.

This error was when I deleted all the presets and saved a new one with the configuration of one deleted in the Teaser.

1702472791238.png

Hello, I have a suggestion for an upgrade. Older versions with the voicetrack work in such a way that if the song has a longer intro than the voicetrack, the song starts from the beginning with the voicetrack. In the newer version, the song starts from the beginning, and the voice track enters near the end of the intro. In the realization of the live radio program, we mix in the segue editor, but when RadioBoss is in automatic mode, it would be great if the intro could be shortened to the length of the voice track, so that when the song ends, the voice track starts with the next song and ends when the intro ends.

Attachments

• RB VT 1.jpg
    RB VT 1.jpg
    269.8 KB · Views: 39
  • RB VT 2.jpg
    RB VT 2.jpg
    290.2 KB · Views: 34
  • RB VT 3.jpg
    RB VT 3.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 42
Another little bug in AdsScheduler:
If you type a word to filter the list... open an ad, edit it, click OK to confirm and the filter will disappear, but the filter word will remain!If you click cancel, without editing anything, the filter remains fine!

Ads Scheduler:
Ability to drag and drop the block list.
This is a topic already discussed, but I make a suggestion:
You could do the drag and drop to change the order of that block, if at another time I want to change an ad that belongs to the block, that original drag and drop is lost. I could change the order again if necessary.
This in our case, would change in a very positive way the way of programming ads.

The video shows the following: version 7 connects (second entry in the log) and starts playback - as it should. And, later, the server breaks the connection. But the connection was actually made so RadioBOSS correctly started playback.
I think the problem here is that RadioBOSS 6 is already connected to the same server, that's why version 7 is being disconencted.
This happens because of incorrect behavior by the server - it allows the connection (and then disconnects) while it should have been disallowed the connection in the first place.

Ok, this is one of the clues that the registry showed. And from what I understand, most of the songs on the log don't have the hook mark.

I also see that it searches for the clues directly without consulting the ones with the hook mark. I think you should only select the ones that have the brand and not use the ones that don't.
You can enable AutoHook (in Teaser settings) so that it finds the hook automatically. Without that, if you don't have enough tracks in the source and AutoHook is disabled - it's not possible for RadioBOSS to build a teaser. It does multiple attempts to find a track with Hook points set, but it checks only a limited number of tracks (so that it doesn't spend a lot of time).
If you don't want to use Auto Hook, you can create a playlist that only includes tracks with HookIn/Out points set, and use that playlist as a source of tracks for Teaser.

Another thing that happens to me a lot is that I feel like it repeats the track selections a lot.
Teaser has simple repeat protections in place, but if you only have 30 tracks, and each teaser has 4 tracks in it, you'll see repeats pretty often.

This error was when I deleted all the presets and saved a new one with the configuration of one deleted in the Teaser.
Please click Help->Contact Support->Send bug reports. This will help us understand what exactly happens and find a solution.

Hello, I have a suggestion for an upgrade. Older versions with the voicetrack work in such a way that if the song has a longer intro than the voicetrack, the song starts from the beginning with the voicetrack. In the newer version, the song starts from the beginning, and the voice track enters near the end of the intro. In the realization of the live radio program, we mix in the segue editor, but when RadioBoss is in automatic mode, it would be great if the intro could be shortened to the length of the voice track, so that when the song ends, the voice track starts with the next song and ends when the intro ends.
Voice Track is aligned to the "right" that is, if it's shorter than Outro+Intro, it will end when second track's intro ends. It works like this for many years, old versions had options to change it to play VT when Outro starts, but it was removed and currently we do not plan on returning it (for technical reasons) I'm sorry.

If you type a word to filter the list... open an ad, edit it, click OK to confirm and the filter will disappear, but the filter word will remain!If you click cancel, without editing anything, the filter remains fine!
Thank you, looks like a bug.

You could do the drag and drop to change the order of that block, if at another time I want to change an ad that belongs to the block, that original drag and drop is lost. I could change the order again if necessary.
This in our case, would change in a very positive way the way of programming ads.
This will severely complicate the process of creating the playlists for blocks, it means that Priority needs to be overridden for each block/each ad and it'll also be very complex if priorities are changed in the ad list and tracks will be rearranged in the block (changing the position of manual movements). I'm not sure that this can be done in a reliable way. I'm also afraid of future "bug reports" when ads are manually moved, and some time later they say "ad scheduled is buggy it doesn't respect priorities".
What is the use case for this by the way? Maybe the same result can be achieved with "Extended priority range"?

with the keys Ctrl+F4 you call up the debug window,
would there perhaps be the possibility to include it as in the picture
This window is rarely needed, only when we need some additional info for bug reports (considering mixes or something related). I don't see any reason to add this into the working areas. Most users should never see this window, actually.

Thank you, looks like a bug.

This will severely complicate the process of creating the playlists for blocks, it means that Priority needs to be overridden for each block/each ad and it'll also be very complex if priorities are changed in the ad list and tracks will be rearranged in the block (changing the position of manual movements). I'm not sure that this can be done in a reliable way. I'm also afraid of future "bug reports" when ads are manually moved, and some time later they say "ad scheduled is buggy it doesn't respect priorities".
What is the use case for this by the way? Maybe the same result can be achieved with "Extended priority range"?
I understand your point of view, but perhaps that possibility of making "Manual Changes" can be enabled in a setting...?
We have many clients of the same type and changing the priority, there are always some blocks that come together.
And if you change the priority again, that block can be corrected, but they appear wrong in other blocks!
The possibility of drag and drop would be an ideal "fine adjustment"!

You can enable AutoHook (in Teaser settings) so that it finds the hook automatically. Without that, if you don't have enough tracks in the source and AutoHook is disabled - it's not possible for RadioBOSS to build a teaser. It does multiple attempts to find a track with Hook points set, but it checks only a limited number of tracks (so that it doesn't spend a lot of time).
If you don't want to use Auto Hook, you can create a playlist that only includes tracks with HookIn/Out points set, and use that playlist as a source of tracks for Teaser.

Teaser has simple repeat protections in place, but if you only have 30 tracks, and each teaser has 4 tracks in it, you'll see repeats pretty often.
Thanks, I will keep these instructions in mind.

RadioBOSS 7.0.0.6 beta (12/15/2023)

Changes

• Render to playlist: do not include selected file types in cuesheet option
  • Music Library: the check tracks option allows to copy selected tracks to a folder
  • Recent tracks artworks can be saved to a folder
  • Next track artwork can be saved and uploaded to FTP
  • streamarchive command with file name specfiied, uses a second recording instance
  • More options can be configured for Nowplaying bar display (Settings/View/Style)
  • Ads Scheduler: checkboxes in grid (instead of track count in the block) can be enabled in Settings
  • Fixed various bugs; minor improvements
Download
x86 https://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_setup_7.0.0.6.exe (12/15/2023, 34MB)
x64 https://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_setup_7.0.0.6_x64.exe (12/15/2023, 38MB)

And if you change the priority again, that block can be corrected, but they appear wrong in other blocks!
Yes, this can be a problem. I'll add this to the future improvements list, I'm not sure it can be done for this 7.0 release (but maybe).

RadioBOSS 7.0.0.6 beta (12/15/2023)

Changes

• Render to playlist: do not include selected file types in cuesheet option
  • Music Library: the check tracks option allows to copy selected tracks to a folder
  • Recent tracks artworks can be saved to a folder
  • Next track artwork can be saved and uploaded to FTP
  • streamarchive command with file name specfiied, uses a second recording instance
  • More options can be configured for Nowplaying bar display (Settings/View/Style)
  • Ads Scheduler: checkboxes in grid (instead of track count in the block) can be enabled in Settings
  • Fixed various bugs; minor improvements
Download
x86 https://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_setup_7.0.0.6.exe (12/15/2023, 34MB)
x64 https://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_setup_7.0.0.6_x64.exe (12/15/2023, 38MB)
I have a problem as seen in the log. But when sending an error report it says what is in the image.

The program closes and opens automatically

1702664287254.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back